10+ Year Old Account
    How many Bigband variety shows have you watched
    They're the only group apart from SNSD I've watched variety shows of xD
    Oh and 4minute that one time.

And Daesung is the best thing about any episode of Family Outing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this here for no particular reason

- - - Updated - - -

Finally finished assignment so I can post about stuff.

New Wassup is good their last song was good too but the MV made me hate them, but now they aren't doing that, they're not bad

Ages waiting for new Exo-k drama MV and pretty disappointing, none of that made sense and it was the most cliche thing I've ever watched!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Nice. And Obake you got complete video collection! Only one apart from me that has that I think

Who did you get on the pen? I got Tiffany, which is fourth best for me so I was happy heh
    It's still on my to-buy list. It's just so expensive :/ One on eBay for 90 dollar without shipping costs, which is a lot better than the €130 it is on Yesasia though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Sometimes I tell myself I need to go on a diet. Then the next morning comes and I see all that delicious food I quit already

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally ordered SNSDs album and single from that site BHD and Obake linked

Took 3 browsers before the next button finally showed up, only worked for me on IE.

That site was really stupid. It said I could pay with Paypal, but when I finally got to the page where I could select payment method, I could only use the silly credit cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I saw no PayPal option either, very badly designed website though so maybe it's somewhere

If you view it on mobile you have to spend about 20 seconds at top speed scroll to get past lots if random in Japanese links then the Japanese alphabets followed by the English alphabet and a bunch of symbols lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world hates me, I'm stuck on a phone until Saturday when my divine mother visits with my pc. So yeah, can't see most of the stuff in here, plus getting around the site/typing and reading on AKP is a damn nightmare -.- And I don't even have any assignments yet, so all I can do is read Warcraft/lovecraft books and keep getting closer to dying via cancer-sticks. Smoked an entire pack yesterday because I'm a retard!

I would very much appreciate the exo video where you wrote something in a (), to be linked, Mig! And whatever video you linked for me especially, too, if it isn't too much of a hassle <3

Haven't even seen the drama version yet, whether its bad or not. New MVs deserve a bigger screen!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I could say to quit smoking, but that's kinda hard when you don't have anything to distract you :/

10+ Year Old Account
    My roommate has 2 laptops, but I have some kind of almost-cold so he won't let me touch them in case he gets it too :/ I'll get a laptop from school as well but not for another two weeks or so (only have a communication and game-design course atm, no coding shissle) and by then I will have my own desktop already D:

Thanks for the links
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

2 laptops?! I can't even afford one!
    and you're welcome!

Apparently the SNSD single will be released in like 6 hours so now I have something to look forward to :3

http://imgur.com/a/1Cnh3
    http://i.imgur.com/q99BXsBh.jpg sigh..

6 hours? Why isn't the physical single being released for the next 2 weeks then

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, first one he got from high school and bought afterwards, second one is from uni ^^

Oh my, those pics. I might have to take back my word on only seeing a new mv on a bigger screen! I had no idea it would be released so soon o.O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

And Sunny's hair! It's not short and purple anymore! Or it's a wig, or that other was a wig. Whatever it is, this looks better

- - - Updated - - -

Full Flash sites are nice and all, but if you have to download so much every page it gets quite annoying fast too.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I only got the HMV site to work in IE as well.

At first when I opened the video collection, I thought it was just a regular pen, then I briefly blinded myself after pressing the button :P I want the Tiffany pen

After some digging around, I discovered there's going to be a photobook for Yuri coming out some time within the next 2 months, so I pre-ordered one of those. I really want the Taeyeon/Tiffany photobooks though. I think there's a total of 5 or 6 of them in total for both, but it looks like the chances of getting any of the fansite created stuff after pre-orders are over are slim to none

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Actually, I only got the HMV site to work in IE as well.

At first when I opened the video collection, I thought it was just a regular pen, then I briefly blinded myself after pressing the button :P I want the Tiffany pen

After some digging around, I discovered there's going to be a photobook for Yuri coming out some time within the next 2 months, so I pre-ordered one of those. I really want the Taeyeon/Tiffany photobooks though. I think there's a total of 5 or 6 of them in total for both, but it looks like the chances of getting any of the fansite created stuff after pre-orders are over are slim to none
    An official Yuri book?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't decide if I like Sunny with long or short hair the best, ahe pulls them both of so well D:

Official photobooks for individual members? My wallet is crying!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-04 at 10:07 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

oh wow, I didn't even realise that was Sunny
    When in doubt, check upperlip

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I really can't decide if I like Sunny with long or short hair the best, ahe pulls them both of so well D:
    She does, but long definitely looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Official photobooks for individual members? My wallet is crying!
    Obake is the devil for not answering this immediately!
    He's like Nemi, suddenly make a post, maybe some more and then leave again the way he came.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Perfume's full MV for 1mm will be aired tomorrow - I'll post it here as soon as I have it
    Link it too please, instead of only posting it "normally".

Idk what it's called when posting the video directly
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-04 at 11:02 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Embedding.
    You should know that!
    It's just a 1minutesomething video. I want the whole thing D:

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    You said Tiffany?
    yes and they have other ones, but damn shipping is so expensive lol

but, no on the official Yuri one. This is the one I preordered:

http://withussone.ireona.com/shop/%E...1st-photobook/

lol, managed to get the name Tae Yeon in FFXIV this morning before leaving for work too
    Last edited by obake1; 2013-09-05 at 03:10 AM.