I'm curious to how the 2nd one will turn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow another kpop MV with zombies ha, this one looks like it's more on the serious side though, will be good

I love all these comebacks but it is beginning to annoy/worry me that amongst them all is not one Glam, fiestar or Chi Chi come back

- - - Updated - - -

Melon awards teaser Gonna be good

Then an official SHINee MV Teaser

Looks great

And this weird thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM08bF9vdSU
    "Maximum close up version" what.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder, has there ever been an instance where block B and BAP met? Like in a variety show or something, if not there really should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Awesome better than 75?
    Actually, yes!

I don't think Block B and B.A.P has met. Block B had their controversy with their label and haven't been on anything for a year, and B.A.P debuted last year.

Hopefully the only reason GLAM isn't releasing anything new right now is because Big Hit is focusing on BTS, and that when they're done promoting GLAM will come back!

- - - Updated - - -

Watching episode 16 of Running Man now and I'm so happy Jongkook didn't keep that haircut. It's sooo fugly
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Glam and BTS are on the same record label. This news angers me, so so much. They've already put more work into BTS than they ever did with GLAM but GLAM are so much better! :<

You're getting ahead of me BHD! gonna have to watch them faster to keep up xD

Did you see 65/66 yet btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love GLAM but I wouldn't say they're much better.. BTS has some insane moves and their rapping is awesome! (<- not saying BTS is better) But yeah they've released two minis for BTS and only singles for GLAM so it's about time they focus on their girl group again.

Haha, you're still far ahead in pretty much everything variety anyway!

65/66 are Yoona episodes, right? I think I've seen them on youtube before. The summary of the episodes sounds familiar but I'll have to check them out just in case Both you and wikipedia says there's a Running Man episode with Yoona at around #30, but Ktopia only says she's in 65/66 :s
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wrong, I meant 63 and 64 xD the 6 members episodes. Yoona is one of the members in them
    But yea she's also in 39 but Ktopia sometimes doesn't list all guests but she'll still be in it

BTS has nice dance moves but I've never used that as a basis to judge groups before xD I go more by songs, MVs, Lyrics(which glam just beat almost everyone with) but GLAM has some nice dance moves in I like that
    But then don't dance at all really in in front of the mirror, since they're not really about that, more about good songs!

10+ Year Old Account
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! that AoA song.

New avatar with the release!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I was wrong, I meant 63 and 64 xD the 6 members episodes. Yoona is one of the members in them
    But yea she's also in 39 but Ktopia sometimes doesn't list all guests but she'll still be in it
    Ah right, then I haven't seen them. Still have one part left of 16. I somehow ended up doing daily quests in WoW instead of viewing the last 10ish min, I'm like a child with ADD ;_;

BTS has nice dance moves but I've never used that as a basis to judge groups before xD I go more by songs, MVs, Lyrics(which glam just beat almost everyone with) but GLAM has some nice dance moves in I like that
    But then don't dance at all really in in front of the mirror, since they're not really about that, more about good songs!
    In terms of overall skill dancing certainly matters, and a better choreo can mean more popularity (or just a cute choreo, as in Bar Bar Bar)! I'd obviously not listen to a group more because of their dancing skills if it means listening less to a group with better songs, but yeah dancing still means a lot for me Dancing helps catching my eye, so if I see a group for the first time in some live performance and the have some lackluster choreography I might just dump them instantly D:

When it comes to kpop I really don't care much about the lyrics, but from what I've been told GLAM certainly outmatches most groups lyrically. I've spent too much time listening to Eminem rapping about his shitty childhood and Marilyn Manson's views on himself and the world so as long as the songs are really happy or just beautiful (slow songs) what they actually sing doesn't matter for me. Which is why I really don't know if I want kpop groups to go global, being kinda forced to hear the lyrics might ruin it for me if the lyrics are on the same standard as most western pop music.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    To me it's a cool addition to some songs but never a reason to pull me in. They have to pull me in with the song/MV theme first then I'll pay attention to their dancing

I don't pay attention to lyrics often but when I really like a song I look up the lyrics and some of them do have really good lyrics, but glams consistent with it

Watching 129 now, Did not expect that ZE:A guy to be like that haha, he's very funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only really look up lyrics if someone else mentions it, or if it's an ad. Galaxy Supernova's lyrics was kinda obvious with what they were trying to sell (which is probably a good thing for the company trying to sell stuff), but Visual Dreams was more subtle o: It's pretty much a standard love-y song but they replace the word "heart" with "core" because they were releasing the i3/5/7 processors ^^

Yea Kwanghee is funny, although I think I'd get really annoyed at someone like that irl He's pretty much exactly the same in the drama, if not a bit more feminine!

EXO, Sulli & Yoona in the same CF :3 And at end you can click on another video where it's the reverse of this one!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    "we specialize in kpop"
    this guy is too funny.
    Also now I want to watch all the yonghwa and Joon episodes because they seem to be known by the running men a lot and are really funny
    I know Yonghwas been in heaps even though this is the first one I'm watching, this is the second one with Joon I'm watching but not sure how many others he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow...he's funny but he is SOOOO bad at running man xD

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pretty horrible at every challenge though

Yeah Yonghwa and Joon was really good. Dunno if I'll look up episodes with them but I wouldn't mind having them appear in some other episode I already plan on watching ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    omg joon tried to show off and spun round the wrong way and now he's just sliding back xD
    Love Joon xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    He's pretty horrible at every challenge though

Yeah Yonghwa and Joon was really good. Dunno if I'll look up episodes with them but I wouldn't mind having them appear in some other episode I already plan on watching ^^
    That's highly likely with Yonghwa he's been in more than anyone else

- - - Updated - - -

Wow BHD looking for a Yonghwa episode to watch after this since I thought it'd be easier to find I found another with both Yonghwa and Joon and an all star cast!
    It has Eunhyuk, Eunjeong, Yonghwa, Joon, Si-wan(another from ZE:A) and Doojoon. So like this episode, all guys but one girl lol. Episode 104.
    His other episodes are with people I don't recognize except for two episodes, one with Daesung and one with Eunjeong and Jokwon. (I like when they put the same people from different groups together multiple times )

- - - Updated - - -

I like how all the idols are competitive, EXCEPT for kwanghee lol. Like Ls face whenever someone made a mistake or failed just screamed "wtf are you doing guys!" xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Then episode 104 is on my list as well!

Just wait until the last challenge, everyone is really funny there
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Joon looks so different in this episode to normal, I have to keep checking it's him or not xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw the new IU song sounds so much like a Disney song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh btw you watched the yuri episode right? Is it good?
    It's an older one so I'm a bit wary xD earliest I've seen is 63 I think.

I dreamed about Hyoyeon last night, was a weird dream.

o.O so many songs posted this afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah and : the skillz

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i'm not in the current topic but i don't watch any show you guys watch so i'm feeling lonely!

Asian Tv Show Chat Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I dreamed about Hyoyeon last night, was a weird dream.

o.O so many songs posted this afternoon.
    Your subconscious trying to tell you to watch more variety shows Hyoyeons not very pretty but she can be quite funny!
    What was the dream anyway?

Kagdar you should watch some!
    ktopia.net!

Also it's asian tv show with kpop idols in it