10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun, but I don't really have time D: I'm just tabbing into this thread (because it keeps me alive) when I can't think of what to do on my assignments >.<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Doesn't sound like you're having fun
    What kind if assignments?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    No D: SuJu shouuld be nowhere near the top!

1. EXO
    2. SHINee

That's for certain. I don't know about the rest.. 3 is probably a tie between Infinite/B1A4/TVXQ
    But that's kind of what I meant! He said he wouldn't rank shinee/exo that high, but he should :3 But for #2 and #3.

I try not to save from Tumblr because most of the images have shitty filters and/or are low quality. I mostly just use various fansites, there are a ton of them. Most of them require registration but I believe K'aura doesn't: http://jong-in.com/

(http://parkchanyeol.kr/ for Chanyeol)

I have more sites if you don't mind registering, but some of them have level systems where you need to stay active and contribute in order to see pictures and stuff. They're quite annoying :/

My pictures folder is a complete mess, but I have some subfolders that I could upload if you want. (But not right now, too tired >.<)
    Aight, aight. I just had this great idea to just listen to music and watch EXO members whenever I had a break ^-^ Hm, I'm probably too lazy to register and post stuff to get access to more.. I might check out some site, but not all. Or just go on the hunt myself. I'd appreciate it very much if you could upload any subfolder, take your time :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Doesn't sound like you're having fun
    What kind if assignments?
    Nah, not really. I just finished an essay that is due tomorrow, so that's good. But after tomorrow I'll receive critism from other students and then I'll need to improve the text and reflect over the whole process of writing it in the first place + what I redid and why. And I need to play through Bioshock Infinite and analyze the narrative, and analyze 2 leads, one trash mob and one boss. That is due monday and playing the game will take at least 1 day ;_; And on top of it all we have a group assignment to (from 2 randomly chosen words) make a concept document for a space shooter, make up some gameplay and make a paper prototype to try it out, and pitch the idea in front of 80 people. Then we all take the concepts of each other and make those games. Inbetween that though I'll have a programming course so I actually *can* make the game.

The group project is really fun though, it's just that I have to do so many other stuff on top if it that I just get stressed out whenever we get stuck on something.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You NEED to play Bioshock Infinite?
    Oh god, present your idea to 80 people.. I would faint D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I actually NEED to play Bioshock Infinite.

I almost feinted talking in front of 20 people, now I'm going in front of 80.. If I stop posting in 2 weeks, you know why.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Like you could choose yourself what game to play, or everyone just got a copy of that game and has to play it?

10+ Year Old Account
    He picked the game, gave us instructions on the assignment and told us to go buy the game ^^ No idea why he would pick that game and not the first, to really analyze the narrative I'd have to understand Bioshock 1-2 (I think), but I don't have time for that.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    more or less, there is a really really hidden connection between Bioshock 1-2 and Bioshock Infinite. There is none in the actual story, just a background story that explain where it comes from. Some references but not much.

Bioshock Infinite is a really really good game that will surprise you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You're breaking mine you Big Bang not liker!

Try Beast Kag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y3ZRYQl4Qo

Or Infinite
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDbpE6qHDSA
    I already like Beast and i don't dislike Infinite, didn't listen to them much but they have some good songs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't link because I'm on phone but besties new song is really good

And the mv has some very fun moments and fun dancing
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-10-17 at 04:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    more or less, there is a really really hidden connection between Bioshock 1-2 and Bioshock Infinite. There is none in the actual story, just a background story that explain where it comes from. Some references but not much.

Bioshock Infinite is a really really good game that will surprise you.
    Ait Some guys apparently played through it at school while I was busy elsewhere and a friend of mine who watched them had no idea what really happened at the end, this will be.. interesting.

Teaser for a new boy group:

Could turn out nice, definitely has my attention
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    New t-ara MV is a bit disappointing for a t-ara mv
    Nothing happens in it at all. Just lots of close ups and for hyomins rap they just used the same scene in the first MV

- - - Updated - - -

And by new boy group you mean BAP ver 3 BHD?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...#axzz2hVFWOdjF

Yay!

Also now I'm home

Love this song and MV, so good. 10x better than their last song.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind more groups as B.A.P, we need more rap! But this group doesn't feel a lot like them tbh, not from the teaser. They look a bit hiphop-y, but the song was of a totally different genre than B.A.P
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ait Some guys apparently played through it at school while I was busy elsewhere and a friend of mine who watched them had no idea what really happened at the end, this will be.. interesting.
    Yea the end can be confusing, when you end it and you have questions just PM me! This game is such a master piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if they're too young either. Will give them a try but they'll prob be like BTS, I like their songs but have no interest in them or their MVs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like this song from Tommy February6! And the lyrics are so awesome

- - - Updated - - -

The T-ara MV 2 was really disappointing, girls standing there doing nothing being angry for nothing? Hope their Japanese release will be better than this.

The BESTie song was cute, the mv is a little weird but in a good way (the girls are not natural at dancing yet)
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-10-17 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea so disappointing :<
    Hoping for a third version that is an actual Drama MV because T-ara are so good at drama MVs and this song could make such a great one.

As for bestie, I loved their dancing. It's not like expert dancing or anything just a really fun dance Especially love when that one does it while kneeling in her circle thing

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if i should be excited... Do they really mean it?

Let's go for *에*타(Fiestar)'s comeback together !
    Shinsadong Tiger with FIESTAR ! We are ... 'HO+FI' family
    Taken from their new facebook page

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait! This Shinsadong Tiger is a song writer that wrote super awesome songs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooo!
    That's super exciting, can't wait! After all their A-ha episodes I knew it couldn't be too long for a comeback.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh New Girl group called TINT. Only member profiles and a couple of pictures released so far, but that's more than most new girl groups gets nowadays unless their from a big company so hopefully they'll be really good.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a huge fan of Davichi so I havn't seen a lot of their MVs but every now and then I find my self stumbling on one and watching it and this one.

This is one messed up MV. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Yea the end can be confusing, when you end it and you have questions just PM me! This game is such a master piece.
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't like Bioshock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you played it Asme
    I played part of 1 but then got bored, not because it's a bad game, I do want to finish it, I just can't really be bothered to play games anymore :<