10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird, right now I'm less likely to play a song if it's Japanese than if it's Chinese, I seem to like Chinese music more consistently than Japanese.
    I love Japanese singerslike Namie Amuro and Jasmine but a lot of them have too high voices/too electronic sounding etc for me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post

Had to laugh, the crowd reaction or lack thereof. I know it's like some kinda formal event, but seemed like a rather awkward atmosphere :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    Had to laugh, the crowd reaction or lack thereof. I know it's like some kinda formal event, but seemed like a rather awkward atmosphere :P
    Yea me too i got the same thinking. Some are like "Are they done yet?" and others are like "wish there was less people so i could dance to this"

I don't know what was the event, but it doesn't fit with SNSD's songs.

- - - Updated - - -

IU Red Shoes' performance ver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the guy at 2:16 is enjoying it at least

But yea they are like corporate types I guess not really fans so they can't really do much but watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I really love Taeyeons hair like that! So cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corporate guys, why so serious? C'mon if you like it show it, oh right your "public reputation" will take a blow right? Pfff it's just music nobody will judge you!

I would have danced on my chair, i don't care what other ppl think about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well the guy at 2:16 is enjoying it at least
    Hehe, yea, that smile Well, the person at 0:30 is filming it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also I really love Taeyeons hair like that! So cute.
    I know I've said it before, but Sunny looks so much better with this haircut.

- - - Updated - - -

/revive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ILpI6qwb0

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a great song. Wouldn't mind more from Yongguk as long as it doesn't impact the group's activities.

Not too fond of their japanese versions of Warrior and One Shot. I believe a pretty big part of Warrior is still in korean too.

I AM ALIVE. NO MORE BIOSHOCK EVER AGAIN.

I think I understood most of the story Kag, but after all the hype I found the ending to be very meh. It was confusing and stuff, but it seems like it was confusing simply to be confusing. Instead of you being able to replay the game and go "Ahhhh, so this is why X did Y." I don't know, maybe I'm just upset about the game after watching it for too long Since you really liked the game I guess you might have some opinions about me thinking it was meh, if so, PM me!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    It's a great song.
    I know, now listen to the rest I posted yesterday.

I AM ALIVE. NO MORE BIOSHOCK EVER AGAIN.

I think I understood most of the story Kag, but after all the hype I found the ending to be very meh. It was confusing and stuff, but it seems like it was confusing simply to be confusing. Instead of you being able to replay the game and go "Ahhhh, so this is why X did Y." I don't know, maybe I'm just upset about the game after watching it for too long Since you really liked the game I guess you might have some opinions about me thinking it was meh, if so, PM me!
    That's what you get for watching a playthrough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, now listen to the rest I posted yesterday.
    I will!

That's what you get for watching a playthrough.
    The story doesn't change
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The story doesn't change
    But you being confused about the end will probably, since you're more involved in the story if you play it yourself. At least that's how it works for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you being confused about the end will probably, since you're more involved in the story if you play it yourself. At least that's how it works for me.
    Oh but the ending is supposed to be confusing. Everyone in class that actually played it rather than watched it are clueless about the ending. But if the story can't be involving just by watching someone else play it, like a movie, I'd be disappointed in that game's narrative :/ But yeah, I'm sure I'd be *more* involved if I actually played as the main character.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it is a little bit a confusing ending, but it was such a surprise for me i really didn't expect it so that's why i like it so much. And yes now that you know the plot, replaying the game will open a lot of stuff you will focus on more during a 2nd playthrough.

Looking at a playthrough is not like watchting a movie, because in a playthrough it doesn't focus only on the story. In the 11 hours video you watched i'm sure there was a lot of running around looking at stuff and shooting things. Plus you don't decide where to go and what to do, there was probably times where you yelled at the guy "go there!... Watch this you idiot" etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on the player, the guy I was watching listened to all audio-stuff and watched all those movie clips he could find, and he always went into the other direction to find new stuff. So he did try to get more involved in the story, had I played it myself with this little time left I would've rushed through everything, never watching any of those movie things.

Shooting stuff in a game = Action parts of a movie. Movies aren't only focused on the actual story either.

The guy was pretty fucking bad at aiming though. And there were 2-3 powers he never tried out.

But yeah, since you've already PM'd me I guess we can keep this conversation there I just replied to the PM before seeing this, which is why I didn't bring this into the PM as well ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I don't usually post YG groups' music, but when I do it's from before they were YG:

This is *really* good
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the I remember song with Yoseop in it but that one is nice too
    It's also one of my favorite MVs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized G-Dragon buys clothes (or someone does it for him) from the same online site that I do. Clearly he's copying my style!!!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm so used to the korean version of this. Still good imo.

Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-10-22 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea for the actual song the Japanese ver sounds just as good as the Korean IMO and that's very rare, I think it's just because Ailees voice is so good.
    But the mv was not as good.

And love that Yuri ost

10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso, first time browsing here on my phone since you talked about being able to see YouTube videos. Still haven't updated iOS but I'm able to see them. Black magic at work o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's odd
    Wonder why xD
    Maybe youtube or Java or w/e it is changed something and not Apple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably. I've updated some apps but nothing that should affect that Them smartphones are weird.

I knew SHINee would pull through and give me a dance version/practice, the choreo is so awesome

And I'm loving Onew's outfit o: One of the few times I'm not staring at Key

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;cpnOtQwm4mA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpnOtQwm4mA[video]
    Finally some time to listen to what you've guys posted, wooh. This is surprisingly good for being Yuri, don't really get to hear her on her own that often.

Oh and lucky Seo In Guk getting to act against both Yuri and Yoona. Living the life D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt