Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    who cares, look at that face (/ω\)
    He looks stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    He looks stoned.
    Probably is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so the pages from today were incredibly hard to follow...

All I can say is, direct link to whatever part of this that Anakso was "wow'ing" over Hyuna, please. Need to feed my girl crush.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Okay so the pages from today were incredibly hard to follow...

All I can say is, direct link to whatever part of this that Anakso was "wow'ing" over Hyuna, please. Need to feed my girl crush.
    All of the clips of that got removed due to copyright =/

It's at the end of the Infinite performance.

Am I just not paying attention or is the Asian entertainment industry much more focused on all those copyright YouTube video's than its western counterpart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivelle it was these two performances followed one after the other that made it amazing but it was the end of the 2nd one I was wowing at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ymyTrAUaw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBXS5oJQxM

- - - Updated - - -

ha just rewatched it, Seungris reaction to it is priceless xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I just not paying attention or is the Asian entertainment industry much more focused on all those copyright YouTube video's than its western counterpart?
    I can only go by personal experience but it seems like the Asian entertainment industry is way more focused on it. For example, when I bought Manson's CD The High End of Low I uploaded it to Youtube (this was day 1 of release) and it took several weeks before Youtube started complaining. It didn't even take 15 minutes for Youtube to complain about my Super Show video.

- - - Updated - - -

2013 MAMA performances
    ^ like half the performances are blocked tho
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Equally, IMO. Gaga's new SNL performances were removed from YouTube, the only two that survived were uploaded by herself.
    And the dozens of MTV VMA performances were gone in minutes after they were uploaded.
    It pretty much depends on the show, really. Like, her X Factor performance vids have never been taken down. So eh.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I haven't checked as of late, but one of my fave performances, on Germany's Next Top Model, never lasted more than a day on YouTube. And I haven't seen it on there since.. and this was two years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's similar with Asia, it depends on who owns the rights to who complains, like I know one of the three major networks in Korea won't let any of their shows on YouTube but the others don't care as much. Then the big labels like SM care but the smaller ones nit so much.
    Forget the name if the network but it's whoever makes IY. Small clips seem to stay but any full episode is gone in minutes.

And then there is strong heart where English subbed episodes and clips disappear but none subbed ones or viet subbed ones stay.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Trouble Maker, but even this is going really far, even by Western standards, holy shit...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...-jaws-dropping

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I like Trouble Maker, but even this is going really far, even by Western standards, holy shit...

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...-jaws-dropping
    Are you kidding me? Looks pretty tame to me, to be honest. The kid looks like he's giggling in the last picture. And it goes well with their theme. Besides, why call yourselves Trouble Maker if you aren't going to force people to get their knickers in a twist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha wow nice.
    But I mean, not all that surprising! It is Troublemaker, did you see their MAMA performance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWAoCo5ypTE) Hyunsung put his hand right on Hyunas ass and pushed it down well she was kind of on the floor with her ass in the air xD
    And of course that kiss at the end!

And I don't find those images to be all that bad really apart from the last one maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Are you kidding me? Looks pretty tame to me, to be honest. The kid looks like he's giggling in the last picture. And it goes well with their theme. Besides, why call yourselves Trouble Maker if you aren't going to force people to get their knickers in a twist?
    I never realized how much their name suits them until now xD

- - - Updated - - -

So it looks like EXOs D.O hurt his ankle during MAMAs and I saw someone call him squishy, is that his nickname? xD

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought they were brother and sister. So ye, imagine my reaction

\o/ 6 posters from SHINee arrived. I'll post pictures later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahah!
    I don't know of any brother sister combo in kpop hmmm.
    I am not an expert on boy groups though so maybe there are and I've no idea, I know of several sisters in kpop and one pair of brothers but that I only learned by chance xD

- - - Updated - - -

It's just go good ;-;
    Perfect performance imo!

Deleted
    I don't know why, but for some reason I thought they were brother and sister. So ye, imagine my reaction

\o/ 6 posters from SHINee arrived. I'll post pictures later.
    Even if they were, my jimmies would've remained unrustled. They still just look like children trying to be rebellious. I, I dunno, need someone to openly give birth (not just pretend) on stage before I'll raise an eyebrow.
    Or, well, Big Bang makes me raise many eyebrows. All my eyebrows. But at Anakso. Of all the performances to post first, you chose that clusterfuck. Mein gott.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they were brother and sister it would be a bit off considering they kissed....
    VIP FOR LIFE Pistol!
    I linked trouble maker earlier too

- - - Updated - - -

IKR. Big Bang have some good live performances, but that's not one of them.
    I did like the TOP solo though. :3
    Which was amazing and at the same time the worst part of the BB performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    They kissed, yea like some 6 years old kissing... they touched their closed lips together without even doing a duck face

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you didn't see the Taeyang and GD solos then
    I did, they were great!
    Some might even say, they were fantastic!...baby.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I also legit lol'd. That's tame as fuck.
    Compare it to Pour It Up, Work Bitch, Alejandro, and Wrecking Ball.
    Ahahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is as untame as Korean stuff gets though xD