10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool might check it out

I'm honestly trying to find the right episode number. If wiki's info is actually correct, then "45" is the wrong episode.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the 45 really is a "season" according to wiki. Why its called that idk when the "seasons" range from 2-3 episodes usually. Apparently its from episode 101. Least I think I'm correct about this.

- - - Updated - - -

O and on that video, some comment said pause it at 4:36 and they said it was Gary with the afro. After watching that part a few times, I can honestly say it could be him.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-01-22 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Do you like this I wonder BHD? (Literally complete coincidence that a user called Narsha just happened to post here because I found this a few hours prior xD)

Narsha and outsider doing lies by Big Bang
    [video=youtube;QmtJwUqgD7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmtJwUqgD7w[video]
    Didn't like Narsha's part, Outsider's part was pretty good though. He can actually rap

But why does the title say "Narsha - Lies" when Outsider is like 90% of the song ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

choo choo goes the hype train
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that is him at 4:36. I mean could be, but I don't think so xD
    And awesome a new Gain song!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Another boy group doing Angels haha xD
    It's BAP this time so maybe good though.

Just went out with a Taiwanese girl to a Korean restaurant heh, talked about Kpop a lot and they were playing some there. They played 2NE1, Hyorin and Busker Busker that I heard and could recognize Her favorite group is Big Bang! ha!

Her favorite group is Big Bang! ha!
    Get rid of her then

10+ Year Old Account
    But Big Bang is cool

Oi, what a nice welcome! Thanks thanks ^ ^

How come your name is Narsha if SNSD are your favorite band?
    Well, I call all my characters kpop-names but most of the time all the SNSD-names are taken, was named Seohyun before but was not available on my new server so had to change, considered Yoonjo and Hyuna since I like Hello Venus and Hyuna is Hyuna but think Narsha sounds better! In addition I`m a huge fan of Invincible Youth season 1 where Narsha kicked ass (and the commercial-song she made with Taewoo was great! Yeah I know it`s only me), and of course Abracadabra and Sixth Sense (Sign is okay too) are personal favourites, specially the first!

Normally I don`t pay attention to the boybands at all, but have to admit BBs Fantastic Baby, High High and SuJus Mr. Simple are really catchy. Other favourites are Sistar, Hello Venus and Girl`s Day!
    twitter.com/the_narsha

But Big Bang is cool
    Nope, Big Bang doesn't appear in my Last.fm library.

10+ Year Old Account
    You suck Asme :<

And I see Narsha I loved IY as well, have not finished season 1 yet though I'm on I think episode 24 or around there. Really good show, but watching RM at the moment xD

Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Other favourites are Sistar, Hello Venus and Girl`s Day!
    Not really a fan of Sistar myself. Hello Venus is nice and Girl's Day is amazing and only getting better. Don't forget Dal Shabet and Orange Caramel.

- - - Updated - - -

You suck Asme :<
    tsk, listen to B.A.P!

10+ Year Old Account
    I do! But Big Bang is better

Silly upsidedowner! Come back to Europe, living over there for so long has affected your brain.

Yeah IY was a great show, tried to watch season 2 but the cast of the first one was just so much cooler, didn`t finish it. I still haven`t given Running Man a real chance, something about the absurdity of the concept... dunno ;p

I enjoy the maturity of Sistar, good variation, Orange Caramel I haven`t given much chance yet but have to admit Super Dupa Diva is a charming song... In semi-related news one of my favourites from 2013 is Rainbow - Tell Me, great song!
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love RM so much xD
    I don't know which episodes have you tried? I give my full recommendations to episodes 63, 64 and 162. The first two have members from SNSD in it and the second one has a heap of idols on it including members of Sistar and Girl's Day but that also has boy group members.

I completely recomend against starting from episode 1, they hadn't really established their style yet so it's better to start watching episodes with idols you like and then later go from 1, which is what all of us did except Obake who is watching them backwards or randomly or something like that xD

Unless you're like me who started from episode 1.

Cool, since I get so good directions I may have to give it another try! Hope the page I used earlier still works, at work and don`t remember but sure it will work out.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    Yeah IY was a great show, tried to watch season 2 but the cast of the first one was just so much cooler, didn`t finish it. I still haven`t given Running Man a real chance, something about the absurdity of the concept... dunno ;p
    The more absurd it is, the funnier it is, especially when it's your favorite celebrities

I watch RM randomly, but I have almost every episode downloaded with a few missing here and there from 1-90 (somewhere around 300 gigs is my RM folder). Pretty much just click one at random and watch now since I've watched most of the ones with the more well known singers, but I watch the latest ones right after the softsubs are released. Even if I don't know any of the guests, I still watch it because the regular cast is awesome :P

If your link doesn't work, you can watch a bunch of episodes from youtube on Dramafever's channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Unless you're like me who started from episode 1.
    Really you started from 1?
    But 162 is so far away for you! xD

Yea what Obake said, there are heaps of places to watch it though.
    Dramafevers youtube or gooddrama.net, Ktopia.net or Kshownow.net
    There is probably a lot more but those are the ones I have used.

I think we mostly all agree Ktopia.net is the best of them, layout wise