10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    I think I read somewhere Shindong was prepping to enlist next soon though. I don't even remember when was the last time they had all their members :P
    Aye, Shindong is the next one to enlist, followed by Sungmin. But he's holding his enlistment off until after their comeback (Y)

Kangin was the first to enlist in July 2010. So they had all members around Bonamana I think, although that was after Hangeng and Kibum left/quit promoting with the group.

Unless the rest enlist at the same time we won't see the full group until like 2018 or something ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Anakso's gonna love this: http://bts.ibighit.com

Countdown for BTS comeback
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-07-29 at 08:19 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn BTS! :< They're so stupid!

And yea I'll miss Shindong but not as much as I miss'd Leeteuk and also missed them releasing anything in like the last 2 years because of him being gone :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Would've been nice to see him at Super Show too :/ At least Eunhyuk is a good temporary leader.

Shindong seem to be getting fewer and fewer lines, which is kinda sad. Some of Donghae's rap lines could've gone to him instead, I like his rapping much more.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

First song since switching agencies.

- - - Updated - - -

aka Son Seung Yeon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Cmon now, it's hard NOT to love her, especially when she says stuff like that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Cmon now, it's hard NOT to love her, especially when she says stuff like that. :P
    I like her as an artist, i just don't like the image they want to put her into. She's better than that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I like her as an artist, i just don't like the image they want to put her into. She's better than that!
    They love to sex her up, and she goes with it, but every single interview type thing I've seen of her, she seems pretty humble and likeable. Not at all like you'd expect her to be by her image.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's like that in variety shows too. Still the cutest thing ever in Invincible youth when Sunny was laughing at her rather lame jokes and she said "Wow no one normally laughs at my jokes! Can we be Unnies?" xD

Woo my The Best album came. I think this is first time I've ever listened to the Blue Jeans song.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyuna and Sunny is a pretty great combo!

These DHL guys are just playing games with me at this point. First they show up, but won't leave the package without a signature (guy mowing our lawn greeted them but they wouldn't leave the package), and they left this form to fill out on our door saying to sign if it's okay to leave it next time. The form is very much filled and is right there on the door, yet they claim they were here yesterday and rang the doorbell, which just didn't happen. Lots of people were at our house, and the dogs go mad whenever someone rings the bell. Then today they don't show up at all.

Just leave the damn box on the ground and gtfo, how hard can it be ;_; I WANT MY ALBUUUUUM
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

DHL is garbage. Good thing I don't get them anymore. How'd you not get it by UPS? Or even through regular mail (USPS) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I usually get it delivered by DHL back home and there's never been any problem with them. Ordered it from Yesasia too and went with the regular shipping, maybe UPS is more standard where you live, and DHL is here (metro atlanta). I don't even know why they claim they rang the doorbell yesterday, the form was already filled out and up on the door, they could've just left it there.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I went with regular shipping as well, but I got in the regular mail. I think the only time I get it in UPS is when I order stuff that takes a while (5-7 days?) to get to the yesasia warehouse.

What you could do is look up the closest DHL building is near you. Take your form and ID and they should be able to give it to you if its back at the store.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I meant to say FedEx not UPS.

- - - Updated - - -

When I ordered like 10 books through amazon a while ago, I had to do that. That was through the regular mail service, but I imagine DHL wouldn't have a problem doing that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I don't have a driver's license, so I can't really get anywhere on my own while I'm here, and my stepmom works all day so she can't drive me there either

Oh how I miss the pedestrian-friendly roads of Sweden
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Why don't you have a driver's license?
    You can't go by bike?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really needed a car before, so I didn't feel like spending lots of money on something I wouldn't use. They don't have a bike, but I probably wouldn't go by bike anyway, it's like every road here is a freeway and everyone is going 120km/h. Risking my life for an album, noty!

- - - Updated - - -

Suppose I'll need to get my driver's license when I get back to Sweden, in case I get a new job. Will probably get money for being too sick to work, but in the future D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

What's wrong with you?

Driver's license can always come in handy. Besides, only need to earn it once and you can use it your whole life

Dang Yenny's MV and album are amazing. Breath of fresh air.

3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Dang Yenny's MV and album are amazing. Breath of fresh air.
    The song's pretty epic. Her new stagename is terrible, tho.
    Also, imagine being out for a late-night drive, and some poorly dressed chick stumbles infront of your car. Where she promtly breaks into some strange contemporary dance routine. God, I'd be so pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    What's wrong with you?

Driver's license can always come in handy. Besides, only need to earn it once and you can use it your whole life
    Still struggling with depression, I have been for around 8 years but the last year was just fucking horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The song's pretty epic. Her new stagename is terrible, tho.
    Also, imagine being out for a late-night drive, and some poorly dressed chick stumbles infront of your car. Where she promtly breaks into some strange contemporary dance routine. God, I'd be so pissed.
    But hey, at least she left her phone right there on the road, free monies!

That new stage name is pretty damn weird, why didn't she just stick with Yenny?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt