10+ Year Old Account
    Woo! Number 9 is great
    I'd recommend their first album but there is approximately a 900.3 (Recurring of course) % chance that Mig will recommend that album when he sees you talking about T-ara and then say it's better than anything else they've done by far
    Which I disagree with, their first album is awesome though but they have lots of great stuff just as good like number 9.

Their older stuff has a more retro disco vibe to it than their newer stuff though, that was their original concept although they seem to have largely dropped that now, try some of it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HG2Z6M4ww
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgGpcQBFacM (<-- a very fun MV)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOgvfGTHlg (a collab with supernova)

Also I forget if you like the same kind of MVs as me? the very dramatic MVs with a story line?
    If so, T-ara are the queen of them and when they do them, which is often, they really go big.

Here is the drama MVs for Day By Day and Sexy love combined into one since day by day was a to be continued and sexy love continued it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dk_18FfmY
    Last edited by Anakso; 2014-09-23 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Korean-English translations ever turn out all that well, even if they have someone who is fluent in both writing the songs or doing the translating. And some words don't really have literal translations in other languages so they try to come up with something close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Also I forget if you like the same kind of MVs as me? the very dramatic MVs with a story line?
    No, I prefer to skip straight to dance versions on videos most of the time, I don't like all the extra stuff. I do like the club-electro type music though.

I like that Yayaya, and Time to Love grew me on me after a bit listening to it. It reminds me of a song for an anime (outside of the rapping).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm.
    Am I the only one that loves the dramatic story MVs? :<

But good you like those two anyway, keep listening to T-ara I'm sure they have many more songs you'll love

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;Z2L_cDFQxfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2L_cDFQxfk[video]

New version
    Makes me wish I was there!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm.
    Am I the only one that loves the dramatic story MVs? :<
    Nah, you're the only one who likes the MVs where nothing really happens BAP's One Shot is amazing, SNSD's Mr.Mr isn't. In one of those there's a legit storyline and it makes you feel something at the end, in the other there's barely anything going on and it's mostly just random close-ups.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Nah, you're the only one who likes the MVs where nothing really happens BAP's One Shot is amazing, SNSD's Mr.Mr isn't. In one of those there's a legit storyline and it makes you feel something at the end, in the other there's barely anything going on and it's mostly just random close-ups.
    But, I loved One Shot and only liked MrMr
    One Shot is an example of the kind of MV I love
    There are some MVs I love that are a lot of nothing but it builds up into something huge, examples being Jieun and Yongguks Going Crazy and Ailees Heaven Korean version
    Those are great MVs. Going Crazy needs the lyrics to accompany it though imo or it's on the wtf is happening side.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone hasn't seen this MV with the lyrics, highly recommend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok help me out so I can learn their names...in this picture, who is who?
    http://i.imgur.com/rpma6O4.png

10+ Year Old Account
    From left to right Qri, Boram, Eunjung, Soyeon, Jiyeon, Hyomin

- - - Updated - - -

Easy ways to spot some of them, Boram is a shorty and much shorter than all her other members and if you see a close up of Qri you'll see she has a beauty mark right on the tip of her nose. I think Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung are all easy to spot and then Soyeon is the other one xD

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones you think are easy to spot are the only ones I can name so far, so it rings true! Qri's mark on the nose is REALLY tiny, I had a hard time spotting it even when you told me to look at the nose on the person at x:y min in the video D:

Hyomin and Jiyeon are easy to spot because imo they're the hottest in the group, and then Eunjung looks kinda like Jiyeon.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyomin is my favourite member but imo Jiyeon and Eunjung are the hottest
    Eunjungs nose isn't as wide as Jiyeons though so there is the difference heh. I always notice the dot! Except in that picture Riv linked, you can't see it so I had a hard time telling which one was Qri and which was Soyeon xD
    Boram can't hide her height though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sugar free is a bad song to learn the member from though, because it's very fast moving and you hardly see one of them for more than a few seconds, there are a lot of back ground dancers who in some scenes wear the same clothes as T-ara and you have scenes like this

http://i.imgur.com/TpoWjFG.jpg?1

3 T-ara members on the left, 2 randomos on the right. Why? Anyone knew to T-ara could easily mistake those 2 as being T-ara members and then be confused as to who they are xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    aw that's a shame Alex has such a lovely voice

- - - Updated - - -

Try Like A Diamond, one of their best songs imo
    Hm. I get the same feeling as from their latest album. It's kind of like I'm waiting for the song to really take off but it never happens, and I end up confused when the song is over. Maybe it's just house music in general that I find kinda pleasant, but at the same time I wish there was more to it..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    3 T-ara members on the left, 2 randomos on the right. Why? Anyone knew to T-ara could easily mistake those 2 as being T-ara members and then be confused as to who they are xD
    I don't know...when Kpop sticks backup dancers in like that, they generally dress them in one solid color (often black or white) when the actual group members are dressed differently, as to draw attention to the ones who look different and have you barely notice the ones in solid colors.

Where are you talking about them having the same clothes? Like the jumpsuit scenes? Are the backup dancers on the sides/back in those scenes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea they jump suit scenes, they are around the sides and back but still, they all move around a lot in those scenes.
    I don't like it how they have 3 t-ara members then 2 randomos, why not just 5 or 6 t-ara members in that scene, where are the others? xD

Deleted
    So, while you guys were discussing one of the worst releases this year, Bumkey and his posse of attractive rappers have returned to save us from the strobe lights and the EDM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst releases of the year......
    Sugar Free is awesome!

I don't like that Troy song, or Bumkeys voice tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so...both of my games are on downtime right now, so I'm cleaning out and reorganizing my Last.fm albums.

Did I miss this two months ago? I don't remember seeing anyone link it, although I never seem to see anything before you guys do so I'm guessing I just missed it.

Deleted
    Sugar Free has the same issues that Do You Know Me had. It's got this really awesome, promising intro, and then it flatlines. And it kinda pisses me off. It's like a prostitute getting you all hot and bothered and then only wanting to play chess with you, leaving you bored and frustrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    After having listen to so much T-ara since i started, i can definitely say i don't confuse them EVAR! Though sometimes i forget Soyeon's same. She's just so.... plain for me. She's my least favorite member. And for once Anak i agree, Jiyeon and Eunjung are the hottests! Though Qri used to be as hot as them, she went all Bom lately and i don't like her face now.

And Boram is the funniest.

And i miss Areum

- - - Updated - - -

Do You Know Me is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Ok, so...both of my games are on downtime right now, so I'm cleaning out and reorganizing my Last.fm albums.

Did I miss this two months ago? I don't remember seeing anyone link it, although I never seem to see anything before you guys do so I'm guessing I just missed it.

[video=youtube;eUHRw7g7KuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHRw7g7KuM#t=125[video]
    I'm pretty sure this was linked yea but would have been a long time ago. Do you like Block B?

Pistol...that analogy....rofl. I disagree though I love it all the way through!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't friggin win...now the Last.fm servers are overloaded and won't work. It's like the universe is telling me to go clean the house or something.