Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Ha you prefer English subs to dutch subs that much?
    Mostly because of English series having a lot of word plays that get literally translated to Dutch, completely missing the joke.
    What also looks stupid is when words get spelled out. "ontslagen" is Dutch for "fired", so "You're fired! F-I-R-E-D!" gets subbed to "Je bent ontslagen! O-N-T-S-L-A-G-E-N". I get that's supposed to happen, but I think it looks ridiculous.
    So ye, I prefer English subs, because of that reason and also because I'm used to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is C-pop yea, Jolin Tsai has a couple of other good songs too, this is her best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWx-vtCSg0w

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You hate Dutch subs that much?
    But you could understand them fine right?
    Of course I can understand Dutch. Would be weird if I didn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Mostly because of English series having a lot of word plays that get literally translated to Dutch, completely missing the joke.
    What also looks stupid is when words get spelled out. "ontslagen" is Dutch for "fired", so "You're fired! F-I-R-E-D!" gets subbed to "Je bent ontslagen! O-N-T-S-L-A-G-E-N". I get that's supposed to happen, but I think it looks ridiculous.
    So ye, I prefer English subs, because of that reason and also because I'm used to it.
    Ah okay that makes sense, especially for the missing jokes part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Not gonna lie, I just spend the entire video contemplating the fact that sports-numbered plaid-shirt coat-dresses are a thing.
    I recall seeing some EXO performance with someone wearing one too. I think they look good o:

Didn't really like the video though :/ Both song and dance is meh, although finding each others hands like that seem like quite the feat if they do it without mirrors
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, no idea why I haven't given that album a try yet. I'll download it asap!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Anakso, this is old (from earlier this year), but I just found it and I don't remember ever seeing it.

They're not awful, but I've got to say I like FLOWER much better, and even E-girls as a whole better.

Also....more E-girls from earlier this year I don't remember seeing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Mig, you certainly understand my taste in music. Beat Goes On is pretty damn great!

Latest reply ever, but I've been trying to do the green fire quest in wow. F**** this boss and his f****** felhunters with their dispel magic. I also realized I hate playing classes with pets. Pets are retarded and just won't do what you tell them to do ._. I just want my title ;_;
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-09-29 at 09:16 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if her account got hacked. It's like how they measure popularity in SK. If your SNS hasn't been hacked at least once, you're not famous

Not even going to consider the possibility of it being true because nope, my heart wouldn't handle that shit
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Oh Mig, you certainly understand my taste in music.
    Is that because you two are like neighbours, compared to how far apart the rest of us live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWBqHD6RhL8&hd=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Is that because you two are like neighbours, compared to how far apart the rest of us live?
    Based on my first-hand experience on similarly aged swedish people's taste in music, I want to say no ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest reply ever, but I've been trying to do the green fire quest in wow. F**** this boss and his f****** felhunters with their dispel magic. I also realized I hate playing classes with pets. Pets are retarded and just won't do what you tell them to do ._. I just want my title ;_;
    You just have to use your pet bar and click "move to" and then place your pit lord on the other side of the room before the felhunters come out, and then grab aggro on them yourself (rain of fire on the portal) as soon as they spawn so they never ever face in your pit lord's direction. :P

There's also that "don't always assume it's the felhunters" part. Depending on your gear and how long the fight takes, you have to re-enslave the pit lord mid-fight and it could be happening during the felhunter phase if you didn't remember to do it prior.

Short PV's . There is supposed to be a japanese version of My My as well (B-side single).
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-09-29 at 11:50 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if her account got hacked. It's like how they measure popularity in SK. If your SNS hasn't been hacked at least once, you're not famous

Not even going to consider the possibility of it being true because nope, my heart wouldn't handle that shit
    Oh...it's looking more and more true by the moment...

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/987747...ion-jessica-in

The covers for Flower's new single are out and they're gorgeous *__*
    But they're on 1H right now and due to the Jessica news the site is down.

Anyway, I wonder what happened.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post

Hmm interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Oh Anakso, this is old (from earlier this year), but I just found it and I don't remember ever seeing it.

[video=youtube;5avqmD033Jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avqmD033Jc[video]

They're not awful, but I've got to say I like FLOWER much better, and even E-girls as a whole better.

Also....more E-girls from earlier this year I don't remember seeing.

[video=youtube;iNbU3Mt1l6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNbU3Mt1l6w[ideo]
    I think if you want any E-girls/Happiness/Flower in the thread you'll always have to be the one linking them xD
    I enjoy them when you link them and have a few songs from them on my phone but I don't follow them or keep up with their releases or anything

Those were both good, I prefer the Happiness song though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post

I don't buy it.
    Reasons I don't think it's true
    - She only posted it on her Weibo
    - SM Would have given an official statement prior to Jessica being able to post it on Weibo
    - She's American but the posters English was not accurate. " be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today" 8 others? 8 other companies? 8 other people? 8 other members? Reading that statement literally it would be 8 other companies but that is probably not the case.
    - She just signed a new contract with SM as a member of SNSD, an odd time to let her go right after she signed a contract.

Deleted
    why would they kick her out now ? she did promo stuff she got a new contract she is even on the new japanese song

no point

but if true the 8 other girls should say something.. no way they would let it go just like that after that much time spending together

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno...the more I think about it, the more I think it's true, especially the fact that the article says Tyler Kwon was on the same flight with her and seen shortly leaving after she did.

For one, they've been rumored together for a while, maybe they got married for real in NYC (?), but I think the main thing that caused this her BLANC brand. It's reported he invested a lot of money in her BLANC brand and she's stated she wanted to do fashion design quite a bit. So, I think the situation was she was given an ultimatum to either choose SNSD or her fashion design brand as her main "job".

Yup: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...rls-generation
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-09-30 at 04:49 AM.

Man, this makes me sad, and SNSD is only like 5 or 6 in my top kpop girl groups.

I dunno what happened truthfully, only they do, but regardless, Jessica isn't part of SNSD for the time being. I think they said starting Spring
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112