10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea I don't think he'd get anything more than a fine though that depends on SK law I guess. I haven't got around to listening to OMGirls mini yet no, will go download now!

Also have you been seeing AKPs lists lately?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...d-they-can-act

They put the title as number 1. Basic list making rules AKP that's not how it works!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I check out most of those lists when I'm bored. Having the info as #1 and then making the actual ordering is SO annoying. This is not how it works at all!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Yeah, I check out most of those lists when I'm bored. Having the info as #1 and then making the actual ordering is SO annoying. This is not how it works at all!
    They made it more annoying by making slides for it... How glad I am they let us choose slides or list form now. Would prefer if the slide version just died though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, it's annoying to me that it auto reverts to slides every time. Save my preference AKP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    They made it more annoying by making slides for it... How glad I am they let us choose slides or list form now. Would prefer if the slide version just died though...
    idd, or at least let me choose if I want to show slides/list as a preferred choice. It's always in the slides format when you first click on them and then I have to reload the page -__-

- - - Updated - - -

Great minds think alike, eh
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Agreed, it's annoying to me that it auto reverts to slides every time. Save my preference AKP!
    idd, or at least let me choose if I want to show slides/list as a preferred choice. It's always in the slides format when you first click on them and then I have to reload the page -__-

- - - Updated - - -

Great minds think alike, eh
    I think we can all agree on this... Still would be better if AKP could just you know... Get RID of the slides option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's good for phones? I don't browse the web on my phone (unless circumstances forces me to) so I have no idea.

But speaking of AKP, has anyone here tried their rhythm game? It's in open beta now but since it's AKP I can't help but think it'll be garbage..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's good for phones? I don't browse the web on my phone (unless circumstances forces me to) so I have no idea.

But speaking of AKP, has anyone here tried their rhythm game? It's in open beta now but since it's AKP I can't help but think it'll be garbage..
    Its supposed to be good for phones? Maybe? I rarely visit AKP on my phone since it takes FOREVER to load the main page...

10+ Year Old Account
    I use MMOC a lot on my phone and watch dramas and stuff, used to go on imgur too. Only really go to AKP on my phone if it's linked here and I'm on my phone at the time. I can see how it'd be better though, less stuff loads at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    So since I just realized this hasn't been linked yet

- - - Updated - - -

I use MMOC a lot on my phone and watch dramas and stuff, used to go on imgur too. Only really go to AKP on my phone if it's linked here and I'm on my phone at the time. I can see how it'd be better though, less stuff loads at once.
    I more or less only use MMOC,QT and Youtube on my phone. Well for when I'm having to use 3G anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea I'm on QT on my phone too! and youtube but only really when stuff is linked here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea I'm on QT on my phone too! and youtube but only really when stuff is linked here.
    I have to use Youtube because my phone's memory is almost full and unless I want to move songs to the cloud I can only use the MV to listen to the song (like I've been doing with Bigflo's Delilah lately).

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. For me wifi is too slow and if I used youtube all the time I'd run out of data! But I have 64 GB so plenty of space left, don't have many apps mostly just music on my phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah I see. For me wifi is too slow and if I used youtube all the time I'd run out of data! But I have 64 GB so plenty of space left, don't have many apps mostly just music on my phone.
    8GB phone. 1 app. Everything else is from music and the things I can't get rid of...

10+ Year Old Account
    8GB! That must be quite old they don't even do those anymore do they? 16GB they still do though I feel like they shouldn't. Apple decided no more 32GB but 16 is still okay for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    8GB! That must be quite old they don't even do those anymore do they? 16GB they still do though I feel like they shouldn't. Apple decided no more 32GB but 16 is still okay for some reason.
    My mom's IPhone 4 hand-me-down...

Deleted
    AKP is completely shit on phones because of the ads. The slides are even worse, cause you have to reload all the ads for each point on the list. It's stupid, and no one likes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My phone is only 16GB but I don't think I've ever gone above 6GB memory usage, I just don't have enough stuff to fill it with. I keep all my most played playlists there and an audiobook, I guess if you have videos and some games it'd be easy to meet the cap though..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    AKP is completely shit on phones because of the ads. The slides are even worse, cause you have to reload all the ads for each point on the list. It's stupid, and no one likes it.
    I see, so it's just complete shit all around. Nicely done, AKP!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to such a varied array of stuff I keep it all on my phone, all Kpop/Jpop/Cpop though but still basically any song I like is on my phone 4713 songs, converted down to 128kbps so it's only taking up 17GB. Unticking that box if I were to just sync my library as is they'd take up 38.77GB

I have always meant to make playlists but as is I've only ever got around to making a "current" play list which is everything I think I want to listen to at the moment, but I find my self leaving it and going to listen to stuff outside of that often anyway!