10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Loving U was a good song

Since we have a few new people, no one I've ever linked this to has liked it anywhere nearly as much as me but this is easily one of my favorite boy group songs. Love the song and the MV is amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    When you phrase it like that I feel like a total newbie, I've never heard a MBLAQ song :/ I've heard of them, though..

Haven't got any access to audio right now so I can't comment on how good/bad it is ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

and recently a ban was taken down in india lol

Deleted
    Is this only for pop?

Is doujin music allowed too?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's allowed. The previous thread was only pop, but this one's for all asian music.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure what Doujin music is but this threads just for asian music, so if it's asian music you can talk about it but if you're the only one interested in it, it might be a one sided conversation xD

Most of us here listen to pop and some rock Asian music I think and mostly K-pop/J-pop.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 09:37 PM ----------

Dalliah informs me that Doujin is just Japanese for Indie pretty much lol.

So yes, Indie asian music is just as accepted as pop. We've linked Indie Korean music before but not much. Here's one of the bigger Indie groups. First and so far only Korean Indie group to go mainstream.

There was also that song someone (Possibly Mig?) linked with the really cute girl and the guitarist. That was Indie but I forgot who it was, was pretty good though.

Oh... new thread. Totally forgot to check here and was wondering why nobody was posting in the other thread

Got my 2nd order from CDJapan today (Gee EP + Baby Baby) and again had to pay an additional €18 in taxes. Never ordering from there anymore...

I spend way to much money on those girls... All albums + EP's + singles + both Asian tour DVD's + 2 shirts from Teebots and I only heard of them first time little over 2 months ago.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-04 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't you already bought half the items from there anyway xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Haven't you already bought half the items from there anyway xD
    CDJapan? No, only 4 items total over 2 orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    All albums + EP's + singles + both Asian tour DVD's + 2 shirts
    I'm so jealous ._. Sitting at all albums + 1 shirts. I want those DVDs! Might even buy some EPs/singles (esp. the one with Beep Beep), mostly for any kind of merch coming with it ^.^

Speaking of SNSD albums, shouldn't a repackage of IGAB come out soon?

I won't be buying from kpoptown anytime soon again, messing up my order to not include a tracking number.. Package was sent on the 4th of January and I have no idea where my IGAB poster is :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Hm, probably. Wouldn't be surprised if they delay that until after the Japan tour though, which will end somewhere at the start of April.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yeah that sounds plausable. I wonder if they'll squeeze in some new stuff from EXO/SHINee/f(x) while SNSD's in Japan. I long for a new full album with f(x), they pretty much only have mini albums. Also, seeing how Heechul is getting back from his military service this summer I wonder if Suju will release something a few months after like SF&S when Kangin came back. Even if they didn't release stuff that long ago.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I found why the orders from CDJapan got taxed and the rest not. CDJapan is the only company to not declare them as a gift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evil corporate bastards
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Not like they get the money, but it's not a very nice thing to do regardless, especially if the rest does it standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I thought you were talking about yesasia xD

I woudn't know about the tax thing though, I just get charged what it says on the websites. Nothing extra randomly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to spend my time doing the most unproductive thing I can imagine, so here is today's attempt: Taking all of Yoona's lines in the IGAB album, pick a color for each song and rearrange it so it looks more like a song than if I just went from song #1-#9 (10 songs but one is a duet of which she has no parts). *Some time after I begun rearranging* Decided to add the chorus of IGAB so it looks even more like a song than a shitty poem ^^

PS: As the thing showing who sings what is only for the romanization on the sites I've visited I had to make an somewhat educated guess as to which lines her was in the english translation, some or many could be totally off

Red = I Got A Boy
    Lime = Dancing Queen
    Turqoise = Baby Maybe
    Violet = Talk Talk
    Gold = Promise
    Black = Express 999
    Green = Look At Me
    Light Salmon = XYZ
    Navy = Romantic St.

Maybe maybe maybe
    I want to put on your perfume so that your scent can stay anytime.

Without permission and forewarning oh you…
    Anyone seems fated to meet somebody and to dream of love

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one! I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
    I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one! I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

Dizzy like I bit a poisoned apple

Try to unfreeze my hardened heart. It needs warm endeavor
    A girl is always impressed at small things

This brief phrase raises me up.

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one! I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
    I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one! I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

Why do you shake my heart so often
    You move me, you must feel funny
    Your foolish word doesn’t matter any more.
    I can see it all

(Black and strong)

I’m like, surprised, mental collapse!
    He wants to see my face without makeup.
    I really like him, would it be okay to show it to him?

You, who has changed my normal life, are my dancing queen
    You are my dancing queen forever

This would've been so much easier if it wasn't for that goddamn line "Black and strong" .___.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-05 at 07:29 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    0.0 That was actually pretty cool, BHD. xD I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooh \o/ She's got so few lines that I first thought about taking every single SNSD song and make it a long song, but damn it would take so much time to figure out which lines were hers. Even I can't put up with that x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt