First concert of the new SNSD tour. Don't know if I should be excited or not, can't see it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can be excited for fancams popping up across youtube!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yup. So watching through videos by the artist that first got me into Jpop (Nami Tamaki), makes me wish i still had her Greeting cd. Now I'm probably gonna have to buy it off Amazon or something. Wish i could find a new copy that has a "Fulfillment by Amazon" thing. Guess I'm gonna have to forgo that option unless one magically pops up with it. Song i was listening to as i was typing this. Realize.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 09:04 PM ----------

I also have to find her Make Progress album relatively cheap as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Question, but don't feel offended, alright? Why would you insert two different genres into the same search field?
    What Deca said.
    There is a lot of rap music etc refereed to as K-pop when it's not even pop, it's often just used to refer to any recent (last 10 years) music coming out of Korea, although you can also use it to just refer to the pop music from korea but then you'd have to start calling things K-rap and K-Indie and then it'd just get annoying so I prefer not to xD

BHD - That J-Min OST is my all time favorite OST, I love it! Also something funny is SM seems to have put more effort into her MV than they did any of SuJus MVs recently. She actually gets to be in a REAL ROOM! And a Forrest hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Some Asian music is great. Will have to check this out in more detail later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Some Asian music is great. Will have to check this out in more detail later
    There's plenty of great stuff linked within the thread

At work at the moment so can't check it out now or?

My internets going slow at the moment for some reason Asme but from what I can see of that FMV it's awesome heh, I love SNSD FMVs, they're always great.

I linked this to Majad I think, at the very beginning before he liked Jessica the most iirc but don't think I ever linked it in this thread or to you.

It's not all her singing that's just the beginning, lots of parts to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Yup. So watching through videos by the artist that first got me into Jpop (Nami Tamaki), makes me wish i still had her Greeting cd. Now I'm probably gonna have to buy it off Amazon or something. Wish i could find a new copy that has a "Fulfillment by Amazon" thing. Guess I'm gonna have to forgo that option unless one magically pops up with it. Song i was listening to as i was typing this. Realize..
    That song is quite good, for some reason I think it'd fit extremely well as an anime intro
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    BHD - That J-Min OST is my all time favorite OST, I love it! Also something funny is SM seems to have put more effort into her MV than they did any of SuJus MVs recently. She actually gets to be in a REAL ROOM! And a Forrest hehe
    Haven't really thought about my favorite OSTs but that song is SO good, it's probably up in the top. I may be the only one but I really like Suju's MVs. I watch their MVs to see them dance like never before and that's exactly what they do!
    Can't wait for more pics and cams :3

Edit:
    For anyone who likes Jessica (and who the hell doesn't!) http://woorissica.com/ Lots of text in korean but the menu buttons are english so it should be fairly easy to navigate around. I only go there for Jessica pics anyway
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-09 at 12:49 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    SuJus MVs really can be described as "Trapped in a well lit room"

I mean the dancing is good yea, but for gods sake SM give them something more than a back drop or a white screen!

The same is true for SNSD too, though not as often as SuJu (Like Oh, I got a boy etc were fine but RDR or the boys is the same trapped in a room thing) I wish SM would put more work into their MVs. At the moment they make the choreography good but that's it.

They put so much effort into Exos Mama MV, and SHINees Sherlock though...I wish for once they'd do something awesome like that for SNSD or SuJu.

And the awesome MV didn't diminish the chorea at all Both Mama and Sherlock had amazing chorea along with awesome MVs.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I like the "Trapped in a well lit room" ;_;

Oh was fine but RDR wasn't? They're the same, but Oh has a more detailed background :s

Sherlock MV wasn't anything special, instead of just having dance + close-ups where they sing they have close-ups where they look around looking british

Suju MVs like Mr. Simple, A-Cha & Sexy Free & Single are what I want from them in an MV, so I'm happy \o/

But I guess the best way to please fans would be to do it like Sherlock and add a dance version. I'd bring the dance versions of the MVs up to millions on my own so it's all gooood
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-09 at 01:34 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I don't really mind as long as it fits the song. In the end all you remember is the choreography and the song anyway, at least I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer MVs with story.

Oh had a set and kind of a story with them being cheer leaders in a school rather than just random costumes, where as RDR was entirely just a back drop or green screen.

MVs like MBLAQs This is war or K.Wills please don't or Epik Highs don't hate me, those are the kind of MVs I love the most. I mean SuJu and SNSD still have amazing MVs because of their amazing Chorea. But they could make them better if they gave their MVs a bit more than just good choreo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a cheerleader in a school hardly qualifies for a story ^^ In RDR they're dressed as devils and they run!

I only care for story/drama in MVs if it's a slow song. In upbeat songs I want to see people dancing :3

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:23 PM ----------

Let's all cheer up with 50 seconds of Yoona!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't wait for the full video of their new concert. I feel it will be amazing

That Yoona perf is good, where is that from?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet it will be!

It's from MBC Gayo Daejun 2010. I think Yoona was the only SNSD member with a solo performance there, but they performed Hoot & Oh! as well. With Yuri and Tiffany as MCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVQTrf4gB8 for all the SM solo performances there :3
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-09 at 02:32 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That song is quite good, for some reason I think it'd fit extremely well as an anime intro
    It was in one actually. It was used in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Her believe song was used in it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I feel the same way, although I like a little story in upbeat songs. Sherlock is a great example of a perfect MV!
    Can't say that Sherlock is a bad MV by any means, it's one of my favorites with them, but I like the dance version more
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 04:00 PM ----------

It was in one actually. It was used in Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Her believe song was used in it too.
    Oh, well that's cool. Haven't seen anything from Gundam but if I ever do I'll know that the intro(s) will be good.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one of my favorite animes of all time!

Didn't click link until you mentioned that (didn't see it xD) but I just did and I know it STRAIGHT AWAY! I've watched gundam seed all the way through many times xD
    I recognize believe too!

This makes me really want to watch Gundam Seed again, such an amazing show with amazing music.

Like this song and the scene (WARNING EXTREME SPOILERS)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_e6xFGZUik

In other news, Simon and Martina (Eatyourkimchi) are going to be interviewing MFBTY

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:04 AM ----------

Oh and here is another great song from Gundam Seed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNszzYqPZGM

From memory that song would play at the end of the episode just as something incredibly dramatic was happening and then go into the closing sequence.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-09 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another from them (they're so talented):