While B.A.Ps earlier stuff was definitely in the k-hiphop category, I think some of their more recent work could fit into both.

This one comes to mind...

Love their stuff. Especially in my car. Very loudly. (To the dismay of my kids who think Mom has seriously lost it...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha. I love that video for one reason.
    It's Aegyo in any situation!
    "Hit by a car, SHOW AEGYO!" Haha. Throughout the whole song it's just aegyo.

And yea that is definitley K-pop, don't think I'd call that hip hop at all xD

Mmmhhh.. CNBlue. While JYH's acting has been called into question (I actually like him, even though a lot of people seem to think he only has one emotion. Stoneface..lol), I absolutely LOVED Heartstrings. I got to listen to him playing guitar. Which I'm teaching myself atm. Damn you Canon Rock and Funtwo (also known as Lim Jeoung Hyun). If you haven't heard it yet, it's amazing. Thanks to JerryC and his tab writing skills..lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listened to the Big Bang songs, and I final verdict is: Their music doesn't fit my taste of music at all. :/ I didn't like any of the linked songs, but Beautiful Hangover had some potential at first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Sorry, BHD, but SuJu just isn't as good as SHINee.
    I love SHINee as well so it's totally fine! They showed everyone that they're really top star performers with Sherlock \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Never been a big fan of the Nillili Mambo MV, but I love the song! Mental Breaker is also quite a nice song from them.
    I remember you linking that song in the previous thread, and I really didn't like it. Funny thing, it's now one of my favorite new* songs.

*New as in I just began listening to it.

And yeah, B.A.P is living up their name for sure (Best Absolute Perfect). I really liked their earlier material but One Shot is in a new league, it's amazing. I just wish I could get to see Zelo do his floor-thing live

Edit: Yuri being cute
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-22 at 03:27 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    JYHs=Yonghwa?
    I love him so much. I've never seen him acting though but him and Seohyun in We got married were just THE CUTEST couple ever.

On a sidenote, I was looking for the Hong Gil Dong OST and had found it on ebay. Excited, I ordered it. (Stick with me here, this will be longer..lol). I did see that there was going to be a pair of socks included with it as a gift, but I didn't think much of it.
    Around that time I was watching Secret Garden. The characters had once again switched bodies, so she was now in his and he was in hers. He absolutely hated a singer called Oska, so he was rather shocked and slightly ticked when upon switching bodies back, he looks down on his feet and he's wearing HER pair of

I remember thinking that I wanted a pair of those, cause I mean, how funny would it be to run around with someone's (cartoon) face on your feet. Now mind you, this is in the early days of my kpop/drama addiction, so I didn't realize that socks like those even existed.. or that they were a pretty big deal.

Several days later my package arrives. This is right around the time that I'm watching Panda and Hedgehog, which was airing at the time, meaning I had to wait for new episodes every week.
    This is about to show you how brain dead one can be at my age.
    I rip into the package, fire up the soundtrack. Grab the socks and go 'oooh and aaah and giggity'.. again, at the ridicule of my kids.
    I promptly put on the socks and start stomping around the house with them. Hubby and kids are shaking their heads, I'm all giddy.

(Mine are the pair on the far right)

Now, here's my train of thought.. Hm. Donghae. I wonder who he is (not kidding..). So I go online and look him up. OOOOHHHH, he's in SUJU. Neat. Plop myself on the couch to watch the latest episode of Panda and Hedgehog, sporting my socks.
    'Hm, the lead for this show is rather adorable (and looks somewhat familiar), wonder who he is..'
    So I go online and look him up.

OOOOOOOOHHHH.. he's in SUJU..

Wait a second.

Glance at my feet.

Stare at the screen.

I don't think I've ever facepalmed so much in my entire life.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 09:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    JYHs=Yonghwa?
    I love him so much. I've never seen him acting though but him and Seohyun in We got married were just THE CUTEST couple ever.
    Yup, that'd be him. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    They're usually all just referred to as K-pop in Korea xD
    Although Block B and BAP could be refered to as K-hip hop I've definitely never seen CNBLUE called K-Rock before hehe.

But anyway if you like them, here's some you might like if you've not seen them before.
    The MV for this is amazing, beats Nihili Mambo by miles and is probably better than One Shot too though I do love the MV for One Shot.
    Ok you have a point- guess I call them "KRock" because I especially like their japanse releases a lot more than their korean (yokohama concert tour dvd, anyone? ) ^^
    BB and BAP are also just kind of hiphop because of their "underground" background (yongguk, zico, kyung) i think?
    Anyway I just love Zico's mixtapes and kind of everything he released.. Their Blockbuster album is one of the few things in KPop where i'm able to listen through the whole thing.

And thanks, saw these performances, they are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    And yeah, B.A.P is living up their name for sure (Best Absolute Perfect). I really liked their earlier material but One Shot is in a new league, it's amazing. I just wish I could get to see Zelo do his floor-thing live
    He actually did it during a "dance battle" with BTOB (they have a nice song called "WOW"): /watch?v=uCjMXBPSKz8 (start 3:00) but doing this and rapping is not really possible i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I love SHINee as well so it's totally fine! They showed everyone that they're really top star performers with Sherlock \o/

Edit: Yuri being cute

Is Jessica calling Yuri o.O

Whaha, Alv, that's funny XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasca View Post
    He actually did it during a "dance battle" with BTOB (they have a nice song called "WOW"): /watch?v=uCjMXBPSKz8 (start 3:00) but doing this and rapping is not really possible i guess
    That's awesome, thanks for the link! Yeah, I guess rapping while doing that would be hard.. too bad they decided to have it at his rapping part in the MV ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iKuJKVcm0ooMC.gif[IMG]
    Is Jessica calling Yuri o.O

Whaha, Alv, that's funny XD
    Hahaha, gotta love the goofy stuff they do
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I normally don't go on reddit at all, but i saw this drawing of Taeyeon.

http://i.imgur.com/5AhZsNq.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I was on Sanity today. Sanity is a dvd store here, and they had this movie for sale:

They don't normally sell foreign movies in Sanity! They sell Anime but it's all dubbed Anime not subbed like this movie, they sell foreign movies in JB-Hi-Fi (another dvd store) but it's all in a special foreign movie section where as this one was stacked at the front of the store along side all the other new releases!

I felt quite proud of SK.

Ha, that's the movie I was going to watch later.

Hope everyone has a great weekend =)

Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-23 at 07:00 PM. Reason: oops. wrong thread.

Oooooo... lookie what I just found. I think my wallet is going to be a bit lighter.

Warning.. open at risk of spending too much..lol.. http://www.tofebruary.com/?gclid=CJi...FQjznAodu08AlA

Happen to see the ad on one of the drama blogs I read. Enjoy =)

That's sooooo not for me
    But I did find a new webstore that I didn't know of yet, http://kpopheaven.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarian View Post
    Oooooo... lookie what I just found. I think my wallet is going to be a bit lighter.

Warning.. open at risk of spending too much..lol.. http://www.tofebruary.com/?gclid=CJi...FQjznAodu08AlA

Happen to see the ad on one of the drama blogs I read. Enjoy =)
    Do want a male version of that website, I've been looking for what clothes Suju/SHINee wears in certain MVs but there's no info at all about it ;_; Or, there is, but in each MV it's only about the members with the not-as-awesome clothes :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

There are so many great things to find on the interwebz
    How to clap, a guide by Jessica

And I ordered the Here Comes Trouble and SONE T-shirts from teebots

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 03:46 AM ----------

This right here.
    http://i.imgur.com/NJAlUnX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/acORjLM.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to say : OMG WE MISSED IT!! shame on us

So many songs, so little time.
    I like the Perfume song, listening to some more of them right now. Is it me or do they put the same effect on the vocals in every song?