10+ Year Old Account
    Crayon Pop, AoA and Tahiti really can't decide in what order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Crayon Pop and EXO. Not even a competition
    Not surprised about EXO Btw, is that a KPP avatar? One of your best ones in a while!

I get the feeling that the majority of posters in this thread aren't that into boy bands, am I wrong? Most kpop news in the thread are about girl groups, but that could just be because some groups are currently more active than others, and that people just like them more. Interesting nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Crayon Pop, AoA and Tahiti really can't decide in what order.
    Interesting. I think I've only heard one song with Tahiti, care to suggest 1-3 songs?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Tahiti only have 2 songs :
    Tonight and Hasta luego

Edit : apparently they have a 3rd song i didn't see! omg (was checking to be sure if they really had only 2 songs.):
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-03-04 at 01:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I shall listen to Tonight, cheers
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my order but I've been listening to a lot of Tiny-G lately so I looked them up.

I knew their ages already, 3 are 18 and one is 15 and I knew there average height was 155cm (or around there, not sur eexactly)

Some random facts.
    Their shortest member is 150cm, she's the face of the group.
    Their tallest member is 159cm and she's the youngest of the group
    The one with braids in minimanimo is from Thailand, and is imo the cutest member. Her real name is Goonshipas Peonpaweevorakul but she just goes my Mint, luckily. And she's 151cm tall lol.

Now to work out my favorite rookie group order.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:24 PM ----------

1. Glam
    2. AOA
    3. Crayon Pop
    4. Tiny-G
    5. BAP
    6. Exo
    7. Evol
    8. Spica
    9. D-Unit
    10. Tahiti

So it ended up being a top 10 list. If I had to add an 11th it would be Two X , then EXID, Then Hello Venus, then She'z then Gangiz.

And somewhere at the end, Nu'est. Even though their first two songs were awesome, they changed into crap!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-03-04 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many idol names leave me very confused about how on earth they came up with them. Going from Goonshipas Peonpaweevorakul to "Mint" is a great example. And I still can't get over how damn tiny they are.. Gnomes are real o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Think she just went with a nickname or something hehe.

And yea, I like boy groups a lot. Like bigbang, Super Junior and SHINee are some of my favorite groups and I like watching them in variety shows but when it comes to actually looking stuff up about a group, talking about a group etc I prefer to do that about girl groups. Not sure why heh.

If people start talking about boy groups I won't stop you though, I'd join in. Just never really thought to bring them up.

Maybe it's just because I like more girl groups than boy groups lol, because I do mention some like a while ago I linked I remember by Yong Guk ft Yoseob.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 10:40 PM ----------

Crap I forgot Fiestar!
    Where would I put fiestar. Hmmm.

Probably before Tahiti. Fiestar is my new number 10. Tahiti can be number 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must. Reply. To. Everything.

Nah, it's just some random anime avatar.
    I see, I saw a blonde girl with crazy hair so I just assumed ^^

Yeah, I think boy bands remind people of the Backstreet Boys so they automatically dislike them :P
    Hmpf, Backstreet Boys have some pretty damn catchy songs. I listen to them even these days from time to time. More people need to join in on the deliciously hot and amazing singers & dancers of boy bands!

Also, I think She'z had one of the strongest debut songs of 2012.. too bad their company sucks at marketing
    Haven't heard of She'z, but considering how awesome 2012 was when it comes to debuting groups I need to check them/he/she out asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Think she just went with a nickname or something hehe.
    But still, where does the nicknames come from? iirc Krystal is her american name, and most girls in SNSD seem to take parts of their names and make a new one. But Amber, for example. Where did that come from? And Victoria? A complete mystery to me!
    And yea, I like boy groups a lot. Like bigbang, Super Junior and SHINee are some of my favorite groups and I like watching them in variety shows but when it comes to actually looking stuff up about a group, talking about a group etc I prefer to do that about girl groups. Not sure why heh.
    Good, good Anyone like Beast? I think someone brought them up once, but that was it. Not particularly fond of them myself but songs like Fiction are really good.

If people start talking about boy groups I won't stop you though, I'd join in. Just never really thought to bring them up.
    Then let's start! Favorite member(s) of the boy bands you're listening to? My favorites are Eunhyuk/Yesung from Suju, (Universal) Key from SHINee & Zelo and Yong Guk from B.A.P. I don't have any real favorites from NU'EST, Block B, EXO, TVXQ, or B1A4.

Crap I forgot Fiestar!
    Where would I put fiestar. Hmmm.

Probably before Tahiti. Fiestar is my new number 10. Tahiti can be number 11.
    Going full out on that list I see! Interesting to see the outcome. Casually asking people about favorite groups then checking out those because I'm too lazy to look through all of them myself, moahaha. :3

1. Glam
    2. AOA
    3. Crayon Pop
    4. Tiny-G
    5. BAP
    6. Exo
    7. Evol
    8. Spica
    9. D-Unit
    10. Tahiti

So it ended up being a top 10 list. If I had to add an 11th it would be Two X , then EXID, Then Hello Venus, then She'z then Gangiz.

And somewhere at the end, Nu'est. Even though their first two songs were awesome, they changed into crap!
    Oh, you added it in! I don't think I've heard of Evol at all, tbh And yeah, Nu'est went from awesome to pretty "meh".
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-04 at 03:06 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've linked them before I think, one of their members is Australian and I def linked this song when I was talking about Australian K-pop adols in the last thread

I like beast Yoseob is in that song I mentioned after all lol. I'd like them a lot more if their last release was good but it wasn't as good as normal beast. Songs like Fiction, Shock etc. Midnight and that weren't quite as good. Looking forward to whatever they come out with next though.

My favorite boygroup members are Eunhyuk, Leteuk, Shindong (Suju), Seungri, Daesung (Big Bang), Yoseob (Beast), Yonghwa (CN Blue), Onew, Taemin and Minho (SHINee)

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I would love a Kyary avatar but it's hard to find a good one. Maybe when her next single is out :3
    I found a perfect one for you!

Yeah I don't mind them, but just saying that most people see boy groups as "gay" and therefor dislike them. (Even if they won't admit it )
    It's a sad place we live in

This was their debut song. I think it's really strong for a rookie group, and their voices fit it perfectly.
    Ooh, that's a pretty great song!

Didn't she live in the US? I think that's just her given name
    How didn't I know that >.< Taiwanese American.. But anyway, she was just a (bad) example. Some idols have incredibly random names.

They have some nice songs, but I don't follow them much.
    A previous classmate told me to listen more to Beast when she heard I was more into SM idols, her main argument was that they're much better dancers than Super Junior. I laughed! Super Junior is in a different league. Eunhyuk is KING. (A)

I listen to too many I'll just list my top 3!

Kai from EXO-K
    Onew from SHINee
    Changmin from TVXQ
    Now that I think about it.. I think Changmin is my favorite from TVXQ too, Yunho's pretty cool, and his dancing is of course awesome, but Changmin's voice is incredible.

I've linked them before I think, one of their members is Australian and I def linked this song when I was talking about Australian K-pop adols in the last thread

[video=youtube;187oF0LI5QQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187oF0LI5QQ[video]
    Oh, I think I only listened to a boy band you linked when you talked about Australian kpop idols, but that song was good. Not great, but I'll definitely look out for more stuff from them.

I like beast Yoseob is in that song I mentioned after all lol. I'd like them a lot more if their last release was good but it wasn't as good as normal beast. Songs like Fiction, Shock etc. Midnight and that weren't quite as good. Looking forward to whatever they come out with next though.
    But Fiction is their best song It's the same kind of song as my favorite songs from Suju, making it great by default :3 What songs do you like with them?

My favorite boygroup members are Eunhyuk, Leteuk, Shindong (Suju), Seungri, Daesung (Big Bang), Yoseob (Beast), Yonghwa (CN Blue), Onew, Taemin and Minho (SHINee)
    Shindong (and Key) definitely needs more dance performances, I love Eunhyuk's/Donghae's and Taemin's dancing but I want to see those two guys a lot more. I still don't really know why Minho turned up in SM The Performance when it was aall about dancing, not that he's not a good dancer.. but Key! But yeah, you're probably the first person I see that mentions Minho as one of their favorite SHINee members! Imo he doesn't really stand out much compared to the others, but he doesn't really get much spotlight to change that. I really like his rapping though. Watching his TV show with Sullie made me like him a lot more. A lot of people seem to dislike shows with idols, and I'm probably biased in this, but I really did enjoy Love Rain (Cried as soon as Yoona cried, and smiled as soon as she did x)) and To The Beautiful You/For You In Full Blossom/whateverthehellitsnameis. Adorable characters all over that made me laugh out loud, and shed a tear once or twice.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So many posts today

Let's see, rookie groups of 2012. I think I heard at least the name of ~half of that list and actual songs from even less. Since my list is so short I'll just name them all
    NU'EST: Face and Action are pretty damn good songs, shame about Hello though.
    EXO: Only know MAMA, and if that's their music I don't think I'll listen to more.
    GLAM: Amazing debut song. My last.fm only shows I've listened to both songs 18 times now, but that doesn't include Youtube
    Crayon Pop: I really like their personalities and enjoyed watching a bit of their Colorful Growth Diaries. However I can't say I like their songs. I do hope they'll be successful, they deserve it. Just because

That's it already.

New ONE OK ROCK studio album in 2 days btw.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-03-04 at 05:46 PM.

I thought this was a new song at first, but i guess it's not. It is apart of her Xposed album. I'm guessing its being used for her G.E.M. "X.X.X. Live" 紅館演唱會將於4月12-16日舉行. For some reason, this song was just released today even though the album was released in July of last year I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    So many posts today

Let's see, rookie groups of 2012. I think I heard at least the name of ~half of that list and actual songs from even less. Since my list is so short I'll just name them all
    NU'EST: Face and Action are pretty damn good songs, shame about Hello though.
    EXO: Only know MAMA, and if that's their music I don't think I'll listen to more.
    GLAM: Amazing debut song. My last.fm only shows I've listened to both songs 18 times now, but that doesn't include Youtube
    Crayon Pop: I really like their personalities and enjoyed watching a bit of their Colorful Growth Diaries. However I can't say I like their songs. I do hope they'll be successful, they deserve it. Just because

That's it already.
    No B.A.P at all?

New ONE OK ROCK studio album in 2 days btw.
    [video=youtube;6YZlFdTIdzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YZlFdTIdzM[video]
    Excited! They release a new band pic each day on FB counting down to it :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    No B.A.P at all?

Excited! They release a new band pic each day on FB counting down to it :3
    Nope, this is all from that list.

Been listening a bit to them the last week, so I decided it was time to buy one or two albums from them. They start at $30 though

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch. I might buy at least one album from them then, and Warrior/One Shot from B.A.P. And maybe some f(x)/SHINee/Suju stuff. Getting my first real salary now in march so I GOTTA SPEND IT ALL ON KPOP \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

sounds good
    Since my first paycheck when I was 15, something between €100 and €200 at the time , I've spent a lot of it on music. Later this became games and now it's music again Music is good

10+ Year Old Account
    Music is good indeed. Even if I don't get any posters and stuff with it I just really like having CDs. There's something about putting a CD in my stereo and blasting away that makes it so awesome. Sadly I don't really have that many albums, and most are from Manson/Slipknot, and I barely listen to metal/rock anymore. :/ More kpop albums it is!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Minho was also in an episode of invincible youth with Yuri and Sunny and other female idols, was funny.
    Minho: "Whats this?" *waves arms around*
    Hara and sunny *waves arms around*
    Minho: Ha no but really
    Hara: I don't know, we just do it
    All three *waves arms around*
    hehe

He was also in a sitcom where Taeyeon stalked him in one episode, that was funny too.

This is prob my favorite song by Evol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sTXrJu_kQ
    It needed to be a single though :<

And fiction is one of my favorite songs by them lol, sorry I put a full stop after fiction so thought it would be obvious. Fiction and shock were me listing two good songs. Midnight was the bad song example.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've seen "a touhou anime", although I'm not entirely sure what that means. Is Touhou the anime, with multiple seasons, or is it the company that makes anime, or are you referring to The Touhou Project? Whatever it is, the music sure is good!

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 11:55 PM ----------

Minho was also in an episode of invincible youth with Yuri and Sunny and other female idols, was funny.
    Minho: "Whats this?" *waves arms around*
    Hara and sunny *waves arms around*
    Minho: Ha no but really
    Hara: I don't know, we just do it
    All three *waves arms around*
    hehe

He was also in a sitcom where Taeyeon stalked him in one episode, that was funny too.
    Ooh, sounds fun. I've only really checked out stuff with Key or with the entire group, I need to take some time to look through variety shows with individual members that aren't already my favorites o:
    This is prob my favorite song by Evol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sTXrJu_kQ
    It needed to be a single though :<
    Oh wow, that's a great song.

And fiction is one of my favorite songs by them lol, sorry I put a full stop after fiction so thought it would be obvious. Fiction and shock were me listing two good songs. Midnight was the bad song example.
    Oooow, I totally missread that. Well then! Fiction is pretty amazing. I'm not *that* into Shock myself, but I really like Breath, and Beautiful Night isn't too shabby either
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, now that sounds more like game music! It's pretty good too, but I like the first one more, as it's more of a song whereas the first one is more like a battle soundtrack. Which I presume it is. I just read up on Touhou, as in the Touhou Project, where this developer called ZUN apparently makes everything, from coding, to music and graphics all by himself. That's incredibly impressive. I'd love to be able to make games by myself 100%, but if I ever make one I'll need people's help as I can't write music or draw at all Damn asians and their amazing dedication. Makes me feel like an even bigger lazy bag of shi- potatoes, than I already think I am!

Sidenote: Muzual, what is the video in your sig from? It's so hypnotizing. Just a guy rolling down a hill and I can't stop watching..
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-04 at 11:09 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt