Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Oh, damn. I think the backside of my coupon said something about lenses too. I just thought you could pick between kpoptown or some random lens-stuff. I kinda assumed that coupon was from the points you get when you buy something. Guess not then!
    For me the frontside was a discount on lenses from Kpoptown, the backside was for lenses from another site.

I did. When I made my order it said they'd send out all shirts on the same date, so I had to wait 1-2 extra weeks after making my order before it was sent out. But from that date I think it took between one or two weeks. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but somewhere around there. If it hasn't been moved in 6 days I suggest you go back and look if there's a stated date they send out shirts on again. If there isn't, wait another day or two, then contact them.
    Or maybe the tracing doesn't go beyond the US border, dunno. I'll wait a bit then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9S4tkDWYU

I'm sure some of you will recognize this song eventhough its the korean version.
    Well i don't recognise it

For my personnal taste i really liked the new Rania song and the Ladies' Code. The Evol... not to much.

Ladies' Code had a jazz song to it while the Evol had a rap beat. the song was great but the background beat is way too simplist and some part of the song are just... plain.
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-03-19 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a nice song but I don't know where it's from, it sounds familiar though. Especially the beginning.

The japanese version of the song was used in the 3rd ending of the anime Bleach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRp6wQDuw0

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just found this

Getting that "what did I just watch" feeling lol, but I can't believe I didn't see this before. It's got Sunny in it, and I've even seen those sunny scenes before in various Girls' Generation compilation videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    For me the frontside was a discount on lenses from Kpoptown, the backside was for lenses from another site.
    Mine doesn't say what the coupon is for on the kpoptown side of it, but there is something that looks like lenses on both sides. Ah well. Lenses are kinda cool but I think I'm going blind every time I get something in my eye, so I won't be using any lenses in this life.

Or maybe the tracing doesn't go beyond the US border, dunno. I'll wait a bit then.
    I suppose it could be like that too. But yeah, wait a bit and see if there's any movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So I just found this
    [video=youtube;z7eNyNDcMWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7eNyNDcMWA[video]

Getting that "what did I just watch" feeling lol, but I can't believe I didn't see this before. It's got Sunny in it, and I've even seen those sunny scenes before in various Girls' Generation compilation videos.
    Hehe, it's quite the "wth did I watch" video, indeed. Can't say I particularly like the song, though. Had it on a playlist for a while because it was so ridiculously happy-going, but in the end I removed it. ^^ Fun to see Sunny in a Suju MV, you'd almost think Suju requested Yoona after seeing her in two of their MVs. Maybe Leeteuk did

Got my phone cases! http://i.imgur.com/nIOO0tm.jpg The Yoona one looks weird in the photo, but they went with some 3D/shattered glass-kinda look, looks quite neat, just not in the photo ^^
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-19 at 02:22 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Morning all.
    Watching my nephew today, so it's currently myself, and FIVE boys in my house. Think I need to annoy them shortly by playing some k-pop.

Cute 'haha' story. There's this small 'japanese' restaurant in town. Barely been open for a year. Went there once with hubby, he wasn't impressed (there's a much better one on the other side of town...), but I liked it.

The other day I walked in, ordered some to go food (one of my boys was sick, he wanted Korean BBQ.. even though it was the Japanese version ) and I ordered some bibimbap, which is a bit pricey but ooooh so worth it, especially since I always have Gochujang at home.
    Long story short, I don't know what was funnier. The fact that there was Girl's Generation playing or the fact that the Korean owner had to pick up his jaw when both son and I went.. 'hey, that's GG!!'.
    (Same son is turning 13 tomorrow and we're going there for lunch with a friend. Can you say omnomnom?)

Ok, I need more videos. Nephew will be here til about 4 pm and he and my 7 year old are currently shooting each other with nerf guns. I need something to block out the noise..lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The japanese version of the song was used in the 3rd ending of the anime Bleach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRp6wQDuw0
    Oh yea, been so long since i didn't watch some Bleach and i usually only watched the intro/ending only once each season to know the song.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Sweet!!! Damn Boram and Qri are cute on those pics <3 But i'm disapointed of the songs, they aren't as good as the usual T-ara songs.

Mine doesn't say what the coupon is for on the kpoptown side of it, but there is something that looks like lenses on both sides. Ah well. Lenses are kinda cool but I think I'm going blind every time I get something in my eye, so I won't be using any lenses in this life.
    Mine did say it very small and in between normal text. Try it out, maybe it does work

Got my phone cases! http://i.imgur.com/nIOO0tm.jpg The Yoona one looks weird in the photo, but they went with some 3D/shattered glass-kinda look, looks quite neat, just not in the photo ^^
    omo, looks nice

10+ Year Old Account
    For you guys, one of my favorite song (i'm canadian!) with a really nice korean voice that we all love.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but were there cases for all the members? And I''m guessing those are for the iphone?
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-03-19 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I did was put on Hyomins song, Love Hyomin and her song did not dissapoint at all, love it!

Currently listening to it for a third time and then I'll move on to the rest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarian View Post
    Morning all.
    Watching my nephew today, so it's currently myself, and FIVE boys in my house. Think I need to annoy them shortly by playing some k-pop.

Cute 'haha' story. There's this small 'japanese' restaurant in town. Barely been open for a year. Went there once with hubby, he wasn't impressed (there's a much better one on the other side of town...), but I liked it.

The other day I walked in, ordered some to go food (one of my boys was sick, he wanted Korean BBQ.. even though it was the Japanese version ) and I ordered some bibimbap, which is a bit pricey but ooooh so worth it, especially since I always have Gochujang at home.
    Long story short, I don't know what was funnier. The fact that there was Girl's Generation playing or the fact that the Korean owner had to pick up his jaw when both son and I went.. 'hey, that's GG!!'.
    (Same son is turning 13 tomorrow and we're going there for lunch with a friend. Can you say omnomnom?)

Ok, I need more videos. Nephew will be here til about 4 pm and he and my 7 year old are currently shooting each other with nerf guns. I need something to block out the noise..lol
    Haha! Would've been fun to see the owner's reaction when two non-asians knows the name of a korean group, even if they've been performing in the US before. (Assuming you're american, as I've only heard about restaurants like the ones you describe in US, could ofc be mistaken)

The last sentence.. do you want us to recommend anything? :> Since you really like B.A.P, I'd recommend Block B, and their Blockbuster album. Both groups are more hiphop than pop, and Block B is almost as good as B.A.P! If you're not after music videos I'd think Anakso's got something for you. Master of variety shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Mine did say it very small and in between normal text. Try it out, maybe it does work
    I will! I looked at the smaller text and it only really explains what kpoptown is, nothing about wha the coupon is for. Maybe I got lucky ^^

omo, looks nice
    \o/ I'll probably use Seohyun's the most. It looks the best and I bought Jessica's and Yoona's mostly because they're my favorite members, and I can't possibly have a phone case of someone else if I don't have theirs too! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    For you guys, one of my favorite song (i'm canadian!) with a really nice korean voice that we all love.

[video=youtube;cGmBYf5H-ag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGmBYf5H-ag[video]
    That one and Jessica's Someday were definitely the best performances on Romantic Fantasy :3 At least when it comes to covers, IGAB and such were #1 ofc.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but were there cases for all the members? And I''m guessing those are for the iphone?
    Mig linked a site with phone cases a couple of pages back, I'm a bit too lazy to go back and find it. Wasn't *that* long ago though. There are cases for every member, as well as one with some random art and the IGAB snsd logo. There are cases for groups like SHINee/EXO/Big Bang as well. They have cases for iPhone 4/S, 5, and one kind of android phone, but I'm not sure if that's for every case. The description for each one says which phones it is available for. I think it was Samsung Galaxy.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-19 at 04:54 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know any specific BAP variety shows unfortunately however strong heart is awesome and if BAP variety show at all you could prob find a SH with one of them at least.

Otherwise invincible youth is amazing and long enought to keep you occupied for a long long time. We got married is another great one, just pick your favourite couple and watch their segments ( mine Is Yongseo but I always wanted to watch Victoria's one too)

On my phone atm so don't want to type a whole bunch and can't link stuff but there you go

Introducing a stars friend (or something like that) ill also recommend, specifically the episode with Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Sooyoung. Boom was in it too, and some famous SC2 player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I actually quite like her voice, I think Laura Bailey is pretty good though
    To each their own, I guess. I try to stay away from most dubs, I want everything in its original language. Although, everything made in scandinavia should probably get burned and remade in any other country, and get subbed. ;_;

The first one was ENS too and you liked that so I linked another ;<
    It just sounded odd at first "I don't think you'll like this but here it is anyway!" x]

I don't get how some people just sound so incredibly cute without even trying

Almost want to cry just listening to Dango Dango Daikazoku, damn you Clannad.

People who haven't watched that anime might not like it as much, but I get goosebumps every single time I listen to this.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-19 at 06:33 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Couple videos that have come out recently.
    2Bic, Davichi, EvoL, Ladies Code, Rania
    EvoL isn't really my style. Ladies Code has potential, but this song is a bit meh.
    I have no clue why, but I thought Rania was a solo artist... I like the song though.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Just found this and I thought I'd share since I really enjoy it!

That's really interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rania could be a name, so it makes sense to think they're a solo artist if you've never seen them xD
    One of ASs members is Raina too lol, so even more reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently SNSD has released a "Best Selection Non Stop Mix" album, with 20(+intro) SNSD songs remixed by m- flo‘s Taku Takahashi. Not even going to pretend to know who that is D: Anyhow, here's a link to a playlist with all the songs.

Google is going apeshit on allkpop.com, saying that it's not a safe site. Guessing it's just some ad that got blacklisted or something, but I won't risk going there on a work computer. Saw some article about Yoona riiight before that warning hit ;_;
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-03-20 at 09:40 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads...8/original.jpg

Awesome.
    And of course Complete had to be playing right at this moment, coincidence?

And the album

Oh, the Yoona article, for if you dare going there again.