10+ Year Old Account
    That pic <3

Quite expensive for only including remixes.. but I'll obviously buy it anyway!

It's still flagged by google. I could always install some adblock on this junk I guess.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    That pic <3

Quite expensive for only including remixes.. but I'll obviously buy it anyway!
    It's already in my basket. Don't think I'm going to get a discount coupon from them this time, so I'll just order it later today

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    It's still flagged by google. I could always install some adblock on this junk I guess.
    This is one of the reasons I have adblockers on all my devices, even my phone.

Hm, strange. AKP says 20 tracks. Yesasia says 25 tracks in the description, but shows a list with 21 tracks.
    *goes into conspiracy mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    25? You'd think the youtube playlist would include all songs, otherwise why make such a playlist! I think AKP said 20 songs instead of 21 is because one is only a few seconds long, it's just an introduction thing.

I'll add the album to my order that has now officially gone above $220. SO indecisive.. -_-

I just recently got the laptop, so I haven't really bothered with installing much. Just skype, really. Using firefox even though I dislike it, and it's running windows XP >_<
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ye, I think their description is wrong.

I like how you put B.A.P behind the SM logo ^^

Ugh... $150 already in my list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, I was wondering if anyone would notice ^^ I was going to have it even more transparent at first, but then even I who knew it was there barely saw it.

Music sure is expensive! D: I've now added some (although quite small) posters to my order. Found some "12 posters of X" packages, one was with SNSD and included the Paparazzi poster so I added it instantly. Another was with Tiffany, and had a few very nice photos, so I added that too ^^ Actually not planning on buying the Yoona/Jessica 12-pack, because those photos are very low quality, or just incredibly boring. I'd be more satisfied with printing out my pictures than buying that
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Kpoptown has some nice merchandise indeed.

And I ordered. €125 QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    What did you buy? The Boys, Glam single(s), something with Orange Caramel and Non Stop Mix.. did that add up to so much?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I have ad block but AKP is still giving me the warning
    Odd

It's Google giving the warning. Or at least, whoever is responsible for blocking sites with possible threats.
    So it doesn't matter if you have adblock installed or not, you'll get the warning from their servers ^^

http://i.imgur.com/CNKVgF4.png
    Under the line is the order from last week

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohoho, ONE OK ROCK's album. Nice :>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    A while ago Migari linked a Chinese singer that I thought was okay but didn't like much because of the language but I'm listening to a lot more mando singers now so think I'll like her now, but Mig isn't around to ask so anyone remember who it was?

After listening to G.E.Ms a million times (specifically her exposed album many times over) I'm ready to move onto more M pop singers

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 09:40 PM ----------

Mig finally answered, he linked me it again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N7JIgDdIIE

Better than I remember it being, definitley more into M-pop now. But it's still no G.E.M

I want to find another M-pop singer that can pull off things like this or this or this.

Though I guess it's possible GEM is just in a league of her own, but I feel that's unlikely so there must be other Mando singers at least as close to as good as her xD

Also I'd never seen the MV for the first and third one of those before, didn't know they had MVs
    Now I'm going to look up ALL THE SONGS in case they have MVs.
    The MV for what have you done is strange.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-03-20 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The MV for what have you done is strange.
    Not weirder than the Jolin Tsai MV!

Both Jolin Tsai's Dr. Jolin and G.E.M's What Have You Done were pretty good.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Doesn't G.E.M. sing in cantonese? Or is it a mix of both mandarin and cantonese?

Better version this time.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-03-20 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She sings in both but more often in Mandarin.
    Her third album according to wiki has "three songs sung in Cantonease and seven sung in Mandarin"

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 10:32 PM ----------

Seriously I think GEM just makes MVs for all her songs...

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 10:37 PM ----------

Awww poor GEM. Her left jaw bone didn't grow properly so she speaks with a funny accent and seems like a foreign singer in China xD

I had completely forgotten about the jaw thing. Not sure how noticeable it is in her vlogs on her youtube channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I learn about her the more I love her!
    I wish she did more stuff in English so I could understand her speaking though.

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 11:02 PM ----------

And it's kind of noticeable in some MVs, like you can kind of see it on the close ups of her singing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7BGm1uwHg0

I haven't watched many of her vlogs so not sure, I'll watch more. For science!

edit: I also notice very few camera angles showing her left side, a lot from front on or right side though. I wonder if she's self concision about it
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-03-20 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That song was better!

MV was good yea heh, love the slap at the end. She looks kind of anorexic though

Not sure if it's been linked before
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9r19gxg6PM

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 12:36 PM ----------

Psy is giving a concert in 3 weeks.
    http://www.ygfamily.com/artist/main....PE=2&ARTIDX=15

I don't think it has been linked before, but I like it. Also, I think Psy's concert is supposed to be the debut of his new song, but I'm not too sure about that. Thought I remembered reading something about that. 2PM, SECRET, and 4minute are supposed to be making their combacks in the second half of April.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Muse song is becoming better and better the more I listen to it.

Downloading her album now, if her other songs are anywhere near that good!