10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Been listening to a lot of Big Bang lately and I completely overlooked how awesome this song is:
    [video=youtube;ayZdYu-u7hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZdYu-u7hw[video]
    I thought you were a pretty avid Big Bang listener, at least it seems like it whenever I check out your last.fm ^^ Pretty relaxing song, the first Big Bang (well technically Daesung) song I can see myself listening to
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. I'm not really sure if I like it or not x] I didn't like the intro, the chorus or the rap part, but the rest of the verses were really good. I'll have to give it a few reruns ^^

Relaxing beat + piano is just unfair though, as such a thing can carry any song!

Now that I think about it.. it's a bit similar to GD's Crayon. I liked parts of the verses but some parts, along with the chorus, just made it a no-no. But I shall nevertheless give it a few more tries, maybe my friend will quit his "BOOM SHAKALAKA" if I end up listening more to this group.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-04-21 at 12:54 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from the annoying little sounds in the clip, i really likes the song.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good song, but the MV.. it's amazing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Girls day are amazing in general.

Same guy as this MV, I'm still curious if he is their manager or something like how JYP is in his artists MVs...I should look that up.

Also an amazing MV

That is a good MV.

Think I remember linking the teaser for this song a few pages back, but I don't think anyone posted the whole thing.

Deleted
    What is an MV? feel kinda stupid not knowing seeing it everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    What is an MV? feel kinda stupid not knowing seeing it everywhere.
    MV stands for Music Video
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Off topic a little, but I scrolled up a little and i see Asme = banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Asme banned? I'm sure it's not permament so he'll be back!
    Mig hates me

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of some music person (DJ/producer, whatever they are called!) that does remixes of OSTs and games, or even kpop? Preferably remixes along the lines of "liquid dubstep", kind of like my link to a remix of a Naruto OST 1-2 pages ago. I might have to try some other music thread, but I thought I'd start here.

Haven't bought the SNSD remix album yet as it's in my cart for the end of the month, maybe that CD has what I'm after.. I doubt it, though. Most remixes on featured on albums of the artist tend to be party versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Mig hates me
    The authorities has turned on us, hide!

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    [video=youtube;AiL4kNKErF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiL4kNKErF0[video]

Think I remember linking the teaser for this song a few pages back, but I don't think anyone posted the whole thing.
    I didn't know Seo In Guk was a singer Definitely better music than the band his character in Love Rain was in! ^.^ So surprising to see people I've seen in TV Shows suddenly appear on stage or in an MV when I'm confident that they're just actors, and not artists/idols.

I had no idea Jonghyun's accident was serious enough for him to miss the upcoming MV Or maybe he's just sitting out because he's got bandages all over his nose atm o:
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-04-22 at 01:44 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could help you but I don't listen to a lot of remixes :| I can say one thing though; the SNSD remix album sucks.
    Really? I'll buy it anyway, but still..! The remix of Sadness & Sorrow from Naruto was just so damn good that I NEED to find more remixes like that, but I'm not sure where to start looking. Sadness & Sorrow itself is amazing, and since it plays during every sad moment in Naruto I get this feeling I can't describe every time I listen to it.

Anyhoow.. back to SNSD: I just ordered two more shirts from Teebots (Thanks for letting me know about them restocking, Asme!)! Only 1 shirt left there that I haven't bought, but I don't want that one
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I haven't actually, never really listened to KARA yet.

Wish I could help you but I don't listen to a lot of remixes :| I can say one thing though; the SNSD remix album sucks.
    You mean the new Japanese one? It's a non-stop mix album, not a remix album ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    KARA actually won an award for "most popular artist" in China, they beat Big Bang and One Direction, amongst others. Never really liked them myself.

There's a difference between remix and "non-stop mix"? I thought they just worded it like that to make it sound cooler ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Non-stop mix is just the original songs crossfading into eachother, remix should be obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. Hadn't actually listened to the non-stop mix album before so I had no idea they were only fading in/out.. Hmpf. Maybe I'll wait with that one for a while after all. The outro/intro of each song is edited quite beautifully, though.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm usually not a fan of ballads but this was quite nice.
    I'm the same as you. If I find one that is good, I'll save it to listen again later. Not sure If there have been many good ballads that have been released lately.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-04-22 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how you would define "lately", but if anything in 2013 counts, then:

Yesung - Gray Paper (That Winter, The Wind Blows OST)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not sure how you would define "lately", but if anything in 2013 counts, then:

Yesung - Gray Paper (That Winter, The Wind Blows OST)
    That drama is one that I have been meaning to watch. Still have to start You Are My Destiny as well.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-04-22 at 06:16 PM.

I know it's not the right time of the year, but I love this song.