I know the KARA thing was mentioned already, but at least they aren't disbanding. Nicole could also change her mind in the next 2 months b3fore the contract expires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh and you've probably heard this before but this is amazing if you haven't BHD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqBCcOv_7U
    Kind of the opposite though, male rappers with a female singers
    That's fine by me I don't think I've heard this particular song, but I've heard of "LeeSSang" before. Listening to it now and so far so good!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I know the KARA thing was mentioned already, but at least they aren't disbanding. Nicole could also change her mind in the next 2 months b3fore the contract expires.
    The statement from the label made it seem like she was very sure of not renewing her contract, but you never know! It must be very weird to go from being an idol to a "normal" person, if she completely leaves the industry that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    That's so weird >< I guess I'll google around some more. Btw, you still have a playlist for XOXO when the repackage has all those songs and more? o:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    The answer is from 6 years ago and since the tab he refers to doesn't exist I guess it's from like XP and now works differently :/ Thanks anyway!

So weird that it only seems to affect Spotify when it has worked in Spotify for years now.
    Strange, I tried it and saw the languages tab. W7 SP1

- - - Updated - - -

Google said it works on OSX and W8 fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Strange, I tried it and saw the languages tab. W7 SP1

- - - Updated - - -

Google said it works on OSX and W8 fine.
    o.O I have a tab called "languages & keyboards" instead of just "Languages", but on that tab there are only two options. 1: Change language for your keyboard. 2: Click a link to get a guide from MS about how to install new languages. There's one flaw there tho, the guide links me back to that very tab, and what it tells me to click (Install/Remove Languages) doesn't exist. :s

Oh and speaking of Namie Amuro; you should definitely get her latest album, BHD! It's really really good.

(And no sorry, I have no idea what "Untitled" is :c)
    Ait! I'll go get it asap.
    Yeah my Growl folder only has the repackage songs. I'm not really sure why :|
    Ah, I thought you had x2 of every song apart from the additional ones from the repackage ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Guess the song

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, I guess it doesn't show any "Install/Remove languages" because to install new languages you need Ultimate/Professional edition of w7, and I have Home Edition. But I could see the asian characters a while ago ;_;

..When I check the top of a playlist and it says what artists are included, it shows asian characters. But in the actual list it's all squares.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/z8vr8tp.png that's what I see. But I have ultimate.

There is no "Display language" thing for me at all. I only see the thing for keyboards and the question at the bottom.

But it shouldn't really be that I lack any language packs when I can see asian characters online and on other stuff than Spotify on my PC. I even noticed that parts of Spotify shows it. The only logical thing I can think of is that the font used for song names doesn't support asian characters.. but that was proven false by Mig.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Control Panel --> Fonts --> Font settings

Un-Click
    [] Hide fonts based on language settings.

Try that, just search for "fonts" in the control panel window.

-edit- Apparently you need to reboot for that setting to take effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Control Panel --> Fonts --> Font settings

Un-Click
    [] Hide fonts based on language settings.

Try that, just search for "fonts" in the control panel window.

-edit- Apparently you need to reboot for that setting to take effect.
    There are no words for how much I love you. But here is my (very small and mostly from IGAB photobook) Yuri folder http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1uunw3pl8t41b/Yuri

No idea why that was checked in the first place and why it changed by itself, but whatever it's working again!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I see Black Pearl playing that cookie game in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    There are no words for how much I love you. But here is my (very small and mostly from IGAB photobook) Yuri folder http://www.mediafire.com/folder/1uunw3pl8t41b/Yuri

No idea why that was checked in the first place and why it changed by itself, but whatever it's working again!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I see Black Pearl playing that cookie game in that picture.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ame?p=22718314

10+ Year Old Account
    Good! Let me know what you think :3
    I really liked Alive, Let Me Let You Go and Contrail! Rainbow and Stardust In My Eyes were quite good too. The others weren't bad, they just weren't as good as the beforementioned ^^ Although some songs felt a bit too techno for me (Poison was one of them iirc). Can't really describe it. I mean, Perfume has their fair share of techno-y songs but I really like them, I guess this just feels like a different kind of it!

But yeah, overall it's a good album Listened through her discography a few months ago (that took a whiiiile), and most albums felt like this one. 1-3 great songs, some pretty good and the rest decent/meh. "PLAY" is so far my favorite album, mostly because it has Hide & Seek!

- - - Updated - - -

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I love every single track on the album, looking at itunes poison and can you feel this love have a lot less listens than the rest, but whole album is great

My favorites are la la la, supernatural love, rainbow and Alive.

edit: oh and big boys cry! can't forget that one xD

10+ Year Old Account
    That Tommy February/Heavenly is pretty good! thanks for sharing.

Bet her original band is not for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I'm not really feeling the medley either, but I don't usually like any highlight medley from SM groups, but I love the albums. We'll have to wait and see! (I'll watch the MV soon!)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the pink tape medley, listened to it many many times in anticipation for the album

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Pink Tape had a nice medley.

Finally saw the MV for Contrail and it was great! Love how colorful it was. I almost laughed out loud somewhere in the beginning though, I thought at first that they had made a second shoot of Namie walking across the road without the children, but then I realized they were just too short to fit in the close-ups
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, finally. Galaxy Supernova and Twinkle came from Yesasia. Kinda weird this time the package came from China this time rather than HK.

\o/ sounds like a good day, obake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait but HK is in China technically so it always comes from China

- - - Updated - - -

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I'm so happy right now.
    I thought they had lied to us and their last song was just a one off but it's finally happening!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...#axzz2grD3aTFm

Trouble Maker come back!