10+ Year Old Account
    ........wassup.............
    ..................wassup...........

I hate that I liked their second and third song but because of their style and their first song I could never include them on any list, it was an abomination! If you were to list out the greatest mistakes ever made wassups debut song would be up there with invading russia in winter!

The rest are great though
    But you're missing AoA, Apink, Bestie (I know they're new but love options was amazing!), Chocolat, Secret and Crayon pop just to name a few xD

Way too many good girl groups to list them all actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    AoA are pretty good, I just haven't downloaded anything from them yet. I should do that. (I took all the names from spotify because cba remembering everything!)

I have Apink's NoNoNo in one list, but other than that nope. I don't think I've heard Bestie. You've probably linked them in here but a lot of times when I check and write here I'm at uni so I can't listen to what's linked and then I forget about it later because we're on a new page or something :/

Secret is meh and Crayon Pop is way too cute. They need to chill a bit D: They just don't fit with anything else I listen to. Can't listen to only crayon pop because it's too adorable and I'll go mad, but I can't include them in mixed lists either. I did make a somewhat "cute"-list so I have Bar Bar Bar there, but nothing else from them.

I've probably heard Chocolat but I can't remember any song from them. Probably for a reason too :/

As for Wassup I like most of their songs, but I don't care much for their concepts. The last one was pretty good, at least for their live performances. Didn't care for the MV at all. It is possible to like a group's music without liking their visual concepts, even in kpop!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Black tinkerbell is chocolats best song second would be all night long.

Highly recommend going to YouTube and watching the mv for love options by bestie

Did you not like poison or talk that by secret ? Both great! And you should like hush by apink if you like nonono.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Speaking of Wassup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtuGo3ZaKVo

Don't you like 2NE1 BHD?
    Wassup christmas song? wot

Very few songs. I had you guys link me a lot of 2Ne1 way back and I didn't really like most songs. Funny thing though, "I Am The Best" is one of my absolute favorite songs in kpop, same goes for the MV. It's not that I actively try to hate on YG but most things that come out of there isn't in my taste at all.

Oh yeah, the latest 2NE1 single was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Black tinkerbell is chocolats best song second would be all night long.

Highly recommend going to YouTube and watching the mv for love options by bestie

Did you not like poison or talk that by secret ? Both great! And you should like hush by apink if you like nonono.
    I'll listen to them soon, just put on XOXO. Gotta finish this album first :3

And uhh, I guess I kinda forgot about Apink's Hush. You linked it when I requested songs similar to Miss A's Hush but the only thing I thought about then was if it sounded like that or not, not if it was actually good x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I missed a couple pages (went for an eye exam) so instead of quoting I'm just gonna reply LOL.

Anakso, I liked "Shake" better but this one is pretty good and she's really laying down the rap.

That "On The River" is pretty good too even though it's a different style, I like that too.

Also, relevant because BHD is talking about "I Am The Best". I was gonna link this in IRC to Anakso because my husband was watching WoW parodies on Youtube yesterday and I just about fell out of my chair when I heard Kpop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really liked Gigi's voice :/ Sharm's great though, although mostly for slower songs.

There should be a wow parody of Run Devil Run out there too!

Never heard of this one before though
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Never really liked Gigi's voice :/ Sharm's great though, although mostly for slower songs.

Never heard of this one before though
    Honestly I thought most of them sounded awful, but I saw a few others of Ember Isolte and she's really good. You should look up the "Pandaria" one, parody of Rihanna's "Disturbia" if you like the parodies. :P

I'm gonna go look for the Run Devil Run one. Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Honestly I thought most of them sounded awful, but I saw a few others of Ember Isolte and she's really good. You should look up the "Pandaria" one, parody of Rihanna's "Disturbia" if you like the parodies. :P

I'm gonna go look for the Run Devil Run one. Haha.
    Didn't actually listen to it yet, but I will! Sharm has a pretty nice voice, but I'm no fan of her parodies (I liked Nyhm and those guys way back, I realize now that they suck bad). Thing with Sharm though is that she makes her own original music too, which I like quite a lot. Haven't listened to her stuff in forever though, too absorbed in kpop.

Totally unrelated to the current topic but I have the weirdest mix of music right here
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this current line of conversation made me get out of bed and come to my computer to see what Riv had linked.

I used to listen to heaps of wow parody music, and that is actually how I ended up getting into kpop, and BHD you made me laugh
    Because it was a wow parody of run devil run that is why I found kpop! xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcgEGOmCYns

Letomi is the Kpop fan amongst all those girls
    I know she organised the RDR one I'd assume she did the pvp one too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the 2NE1 wow parody was pretty bad
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha slipknot BHD I used to listen to them ages ago but no longer

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha slipknot BHD I used to listen to them ages ago but no longer
    Been an avid Maggot for years, but I obviously didn't listen as much when I got into kpop. But when I read that Joey left the band I got heartbroken and decided to spam Slipknot again D:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Nice

Ew Slipknot :c Here's mine http://i.imgur.com/Xb2BR4D.jpg
    I've pretty much only been listening to EXO the past week though
    Don't go there..

- - - Updated - - -

I'll listen to them soon
    Nothing special in my ears :/

The Bestie MV just made me wonder why some girl groups bother with a choreography at all. They're barely dancing..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

4minute (+ 2Yoon), After School, BEG, Dal Shabet, f(x), Fiestar, Girl's Day, GLAM, Hello Venus (haven't listened to them in forever tho), Nine Muses, Orange Caramel, Sistar, T-ara N4, Wassup. <- Not including solo girls.
    But you're missing AoA, Apink, Bestie (I know they're new but love options was amazing!), Chocolat, Secret and Crayon pop just to name a few xD
    I'm missing the most important girls

\o/ Slipknot.

10+ Year Old Account
    SNSD were too obvious to list

Stay (sic)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite girl groups probably go:
    2ne1
    4minute
    SNSD
    fx
    BEG
    Others

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Ooooh...

This is really old, a few years, but I just found it and surprised no one ever linked it to me before. I like it LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wmJ5DD9W2s
    Well to be blant i wouldn't have like this is a million years. The entire time i was watching this i was O_o O_o O_.

- - - Updated - - -

4minute (+ 2Yoon), After School, BEG, Dal Shabet, f(x), Fiestar, Girl's Day, GLAM, Hello Venus (haven't listened to them in forever tho), Nine Muses, Orange Caramel, Sistar, T-ara N4, Wassup. <- Not including solo girls.
    Missing Tiny-G, and Rainbow, EXID, EvoL and SPICA!
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-12-16 at 09:35 PM.

HAhahahahahahaha, I got someone from my guild into KPop. "Asme, give me a list of KPop artists!" So I linked him the previous two posts. He just responded with "26 artists added to my Pandora playlist".
    AoA, Lee Ah Young, Glam etc aren't even on Pandora

Hmm Ailee comback in early January. There also is a group called Sunny Days, but they only have like 4 songs sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Sunny Days comeback? sweet, i forgot about them

I wish there was a Sunny Days comeback. I mentioned them cause you all were mentioning girl groups. They need to have a comeback imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Was the last song they released at the end of July.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. I know I'm not a big fan of guy groups. The only exception to that has really been Beast, but I'll be willing to listen to some. Any groups that can be recommended?