10+ Year Old Account
    I love the 1k Song, one of my favorite SHINee songs

And Mig I am hesitantly excited, after Ringa Linga I'm not sure what to expect though.

So I'm listening to the Fly To The Sky album and I'm really liking it so far.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...lbum-continuum

Can listen to it from that link if you want to.

Also, new Kana Nishino single (released on the 21st):

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Kana-Ni...2380f7dd909af4

And that's another anime finished C is good too, though the ending is way too abrupt.

So, what to watch now? I only have a small list I can choose from :/

Oh right, some music to go with it of course

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about watching Darker Than Black now.

Darker Than Black is really good. If I remember correctly the 1st opening song is really good.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunMrT5mSQg

Yup it is. Abingdon Boys School - Howling.

Deleted
    Oh my god! This is a thing that is happening! Seem like an eternity away, though. Get it? It's a pun? Cause the single is supposedly called Eternity? Hah...
    There were supposedly leaked audio spoilers. Jellyfish managed to get them all pulled down before I got to hear them. I'm mad. #literallyworsethansmbutonlyasajoke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Darker Than Black is really good. If I remember correctly the 1st opening song is really good.
    Agreed, I really liked that show! There was one song I thought was great from the soundtrack, but it's been so long now that I don't remember it D:

Found it!
    Last edited by BHD; 2014-05-19 at 11:57 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    And that's another anime finished C is good too, though the ending is way too abrupt.

So, what to watch now? I only have a small list I can choose from :/

Oh right, some music to go with it of course

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about watching Darker Than Black now.
    I don't see Shingeki No Kyojin in the list, did you watch it? if not you should NAOW it's really awesome.

That's on my to watch list. Will watch it when everything including the OVA's is released. I don't like waiting for new episodes in a series, instead of making me look forward to the next episode, it only kills my interest in it.

I think there is supposed to be 2 films coming out (one this year and one next year) and season 2 in 2015? I know of 2 OVA's. I think there is a 3rd that hasn't been released yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Asme, what's your avatar supposed to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's scary, where is Yuri!

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I think there is supposed to be 2 films coming out (one this year and one next year) and season 2 in 2015? I know of 2 OVA's. I think there is a 3rd that hasn't been released yet.
    From what I gathered the 2 movies are recaps of the first and second half of the first season.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/18397/S..._no_Kyojin_OVA
    Asme, what's your avatar supposed to be?
    http://images4.alphacoders.com/272/27286.jpg
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2014-05-20 at 06:33 AM. Reason: herpaderp quote fail

..and in today's topic, we talk about "asian music" while excluding the majority of what constitutes Asia.

Never mind South, South-East and Middle-Eastern Asian Countries.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceG87 View Post
    ..and in today's topic, we talk about "asian music" while excluding the majority of what constitutes Asia.

The most well known "asian music" outside of Asia is J and Kpop to most westerners /shrug

Can't speak for anyone else, but I don't know any artists out of any of those regions except maybe Singapore and my interests only lie in C/J/Kpop.
    Last edited by obake1; 2014-05-20 at 07:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

If we only listen to korean, chinese & japanese music it seems pointless to talk about anything else. But if you know of any good artists/groups from other asian countries I'm sure most of us will appreciate some new stuff!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

How do you want us to talk about music we know nothing about? We know of east asian music so we talk about it.

Instead of judging us how about you educate us in those south/south-east music?

P.S. in the high number of pages we have here, i remember us talking about at least Thai music so that counts!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Perhaps a name change to East Asian Music Chat Thread is in order. Or maybe just K/J-Pop
    Nah it's still asian music. We are still open to other stuff than c/j/k musics. but lets face it, other than those 3, they aren't really spread wide in the "international" world

10+ Year Old Account
    As other have said, we haven't actually excluded anything. We just talk about what we like and know about. Some malay and viet songs have been linked in the past but that's it beyond the norm.
    As for Middle-Eastern, you could talk about that here but it might constitute its own thread.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I gathered the 2 movies are recaps of the first and second half of the first season.
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/18397/S..._no_Kyojin_OVA

http://images4.alphacoders.com/272/27286.jpg
    Why no more Yuri?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The latest RM episode, 196, is indeed incredible. Throwbacks to 3 great episodes, Sherlock Holmes + Escape from Jail - Yoomes Bond + 1st BotB with the twists was great. The best episode so far this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    The latest RM episode, 196, is indeed incredible. Throwbacks to 3 great episodes, Sherlock Holmes + Escape from Jail - Yoomes Bond + 1st BotB with the twists was great. The best episode so far this year.
    Sounds awesome Only 105 more episodes and I'm there!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    OC MV
    That's perhaps the best commercial I've ever seen. I also really want icecream now. While randomly lying in a bathtub.