Bekah will always be my bias even though she isn't in the group anymore. Based on current members however, I'd go with Uee. Lizzy would be at a close second.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-05-23 at 04:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uee us nice too, my bias in AS originally was Kahi with Nana second but since Kahi left, Nana number 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia View Post
    Never heard of them

It's very interesting.. Not sure if i like it or not xD
    You have to like them.

Were these mentioned already?
    Kalafina 1 2
    Aoi Eir 1 2
    Luna Haruna 1 2
    LiSA 1 2
    I-RabBits 1 2
    Head Speaker 1 2

- - - Updated - - -

Anak, best part of your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Wow 3 pages since I went to bed, been a while since that happened! xD
    We felt chatty. Totally not just an evil scheme to have BHD overtake the mantle of top poster. Nope. Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso
    Nana versions best!
    Agreed! She gives great face.

And my rookie groups to watch would be Mammamoo
    Oh, I totally forgot about them! Yea, they're definitely ones to watch!

And not really rookie anymore but small groups that I want to see come back and do well: Glam, Bestie
    Didn't Bestie JUST have a comeback?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    And when we were trying to forget it... you ruined it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I must have MORE!
    An album at least!

And more popularity! Mig Likes Love Options after finally listening to it when they released Thank you very much lol, but he didn't like TYVM :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    And when we were trying to forget it... you ruined it!
    Oh... Sorry.

I must have MORE!
    An album at least!

And more popularity! Mig Likes Love Options after finally listening to it when they released Thank you very much lol, but he didn't like TYVM :<
    Well. Uhm. That's also the exact case with me when it comes to Bestie. I love Love Options quite a bit, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... Sorry.
    Hmmm no actually MY bad. i thought we were talking about the milk ass groping group. got confused there for a sec!

I don't want to forget about Bestie. That's what happen when i don't sleep enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    But...but....THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! OooooOOooo

They're so good.

But seriously what the hell happened to exid.

Also did anyone ever watch TYVM with subtitles? Do recommend if so. Migs understanding of what the song was about was quite literally the opposite of what it is about, and I assume everyone's if you've not read the subtitles

I know it's so last page but oh man Great Escape is a fantastic song! Think the first time I heard it was from a live-show and I was all As for my fav SNSD song/video it's too close between to many, my brain can't handle the decisionmaking.

And I don't think it's a single kpop-fan that doesn't like Mr. Simple. I don't listen much to the boy-groups but that one and Fantastic Baby by Big Bang I have to admit are great stuff.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

Deleted
    But...but....THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! OooooOOooo

They're so good.

But seriously what the hell happened to exid.

Also did anyone ever watch TYVM with subtitles? Do recommend if so. Migs understanding of what the song was about was quite literally the opposite of what it is about, and I assume everyone's if you've not read the subtitles
    Meh, it didn't really catch me as much as Love Options. Is it ironic in the same way that Love Option is, tho?

Also, aren't three of the Bestie members FROM Exid? As in, Exid split up? Or was it EvoL they were from? I can't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    And I don't think it's a single kpop-fan that doesn't like Mr. Simple. I don't listen much to the boy-groups but that one and Fantastic Baby by Big Bang I have to admit are great stuff.
    Heck, and even if you don't like the Mr. Simple song, you'd have to at least appreciate the song's promo pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Mr. Simple was released around the time I was getting into Kpop and at first I hated it and hated Suju, but eventually boy groups grew on me and so did Suju and Mr. Simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, it didn't really catch me as much as Love Options. Is it ironic in the same way that Love Option is, tho?
    Yes , the lyrics to love options are definitely better though but they're still awesome in TYVM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, aren't three of the Bestie members FROM Exid? As in, Exid split up? Or was it EvoL they were from? I can't remember.
    Yea they were in Exid for like 2 months but they left to "pursue other activities" they prob didn't get along with the other members and didn't want to create drama. and seems like it didn't work cuz they are back in Bestie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Yea they were in Exid for like 2 months but they left to "pursue other activities" they prob didn't get along with the other members and didn't want to create drama. and seems like it didn't work cuz they are back in Bestie.
    No, no, they totally just wanted to pursue a career in acting or go back to school. At least for a couple of months.

10+ Year Old Account
    For school sure. but Hyeryung for her acting career? she did only 1 act she didn't had to leave the group for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia View Post
    I like Sorry Sorry and Sexy free and single.. I'm ready to BINGO! xD
    My favourite member is Yesung!
    Nice, he's my favorite member as well! The voice, the hair.. <3

We felt chatty. Totally not just an evil scheme to have BHD overtake the mantle of top poster. Nope. Definitely not.
    You're not supposed to reveal our plans!
    Heck, and even if you don't like the Mr. Simple song, you'd have to at least appreciate the song's promo pics.
    I have a feeling you're thinking of Siwon. But no one can sport scuba diving pants and get away with it like Heechul!

- - - Updated - - -

It's so good!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I have a feeling you're thinking of Siwon. But no one can sport scuba diving pants and get away with it like Heechul!
    I may be thinking mostly of Siwon, but I honestly love all of their looks. Like Ryeowook wearing shorts but with pants-length flamingo flairs? Genious. Imagine if they'd actually kept the theme in the MV instead of going for !THE WHITE BOX! and sleek b/w outfits. It would've been the best MV ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, true that. Although Yesung's outfit in the MV (Not the closeup) looks absolutely amazing, so he could keep that.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Haha, true that. Although Yesung's outfit in the MV (Not the closeup) looks absolutely amazing, so he could keep that.
    That would actually be hilarious. Just, Yesung standing in the middle of !THE BOX!, being all like "wtf? did I miss the dresscode or something?"

10+ Year Old Account
    That would actually be hilarious. Just, Yesung standing in the middle of !THE BOX!, being all like "wtf? did I miss the dresscode or something?"
    Hahah. Yesung looking stylish in a suit and Siwon runs around in underwear, that would beat Gangnam Style in views like mad!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt