DK DPS - 1/13 Heroic - 527

My guilds 25 man raid team just recently fell apart and I am looking for a new guild to raid with. I am looking for a heroic progression minded guild(25 man Horde) on Illidan that raids M/T/W/Th 7:30-12am EST. I can raid later but will be very tired for work next day and Thursday can be kind of iffy with work but most of the time I do have off on Th. I would love to stay on Illidan since funds are tight on transferring off but will trasnfer if I find something suitable. Logs are a bit wacky since the guild Carnage hasn't really raided in a few weeks due to people leaving. Will try and get some LFR logs as both 2hand Frost and Unholy

My main spec is Frost but can play Unholy as well

Current Progression:
    Throne of Thunder: 1/13 Heroic (4/13 exp on Horridon, Tortos, and Ji-kun)

Past Progression:
    MSV: 3/6 Heroic
    HoF: 6/6 Normal
    ToES: 4/4 Norm w/Protectors

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...geist/advanced
    Legendary Quest: Just finally got all secrets and need to kill some Isle of thunder mobs to get meta. Been very unlucky in lfr and main raids with secrets.

WoL: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/260914/
    Logs are a bit wacky since the guild Carnage hasn't really raided in a few weeks due to people leaving. Will try and get some LFR logs as both 2hand Frost and Unholy
    Last edited by ZeusKOTG; 2013-06-19 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Guild 25man Died

WeeR is a semi-hardcore 25Man Horde raiding guild, located on Bleeding Hollow.

Current Progression: 4/6H MV 1/6H HoF 4/4N ToES
    Raid Time: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 8-12pm East Coast Server Time (EST)
    Attendance: 85% requirement
    Established: Dec 2007
    Loot System: EPGP

What we offer:
    A guild that has been around since 2007 and is the longest running 25m guild on the server.
    A social, friendly guild, where people are laid back and a lot of fun.
    An experienced team composed of many veteran raiders looking to push Heroic progression.
    A strong Rated BG team, and lots of Arena players.
    Weekend alt/casual/PUG raids (optional).
    Lots of achievement nerds who are very active in the game.
    A team of solid officers with years of raiding experience.
    We are non-elitist, and view this game as entertainment rather then a job.

What we seek:
    Exceptional, skilled Players, who are committed to long term progression.
    Players who hold themselves accountable for their actions in game.
    A strong desire to be part of a family of players.

Current Openings:

Tanks:
    No current openings.

Melee:
    Wind Walker Monk
    Feral Druid
    Enhance Shaman

Ranged:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest

Healers:
    Mist Weaver Monk

However we are recruiting exceptional players of all classes!

As much as we want to recruit you immediately, we need you to apply on our web site or schedule a vent interview to insure you are competent in your class. You can contact us via ArticJim#1135, Turlis#1662, or Sappora#1724

Apply today www.weerguild.com

If you like we can discuss more in game my battletag is Sappora of course!

Hello, currently <Hyperion> is looking for a good dk dps for its 2nd raid team. we are looking for a dedicated yet easygoing person to finish up our team. our 2nd team is 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToeS(elite protectors down). would be well inot heroic content if we had a full roster, but we raid mon/wed/fri 8-11 server time plz let me know if you would be interested in joining us. you can contact me directly on the server (Nordrassil-US, Horde side) either my character name Ichigeki, or my battletag-Uthferas#1509

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigeki View Post
    Hello, currently <Hyperion> is looking for a good dk dps for its 2nd raid team. we are looking for a dedicated yet easygoing person to finish up our team. our 2nd team is 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToeS(elite protectors down). would be well inot heroic content if we had a full roster, but we raid mon/wed/fri 8-11 server time plz let me know if you would be interested in joining us. you can contact me directly on the server (Nordrassil-US, Horde side) either my character name Ichigeki, or my battletag-Uthferas#1509
    Fridays are almost a no go since I almost work every friday night. Sorry but m/t/w/t are much better days.

Looking for new guild on illidan