Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    tell ya what liz i got a deal for you.

I live near a major university (KSU)

I'm okay finacially, so i don't need a roommate who pays a ton of money.

However i don't have alot of time. I'm in the army so i work from about 0530-5 or 6 everyday. When i get home im to tired to cook meals and properly clean (untill the weekend)

I have an extra room in my house (i rent a 3 bedroom apt) for say....3 or 400 a month you can stay as long as...

1. please have a dinner cooked and ready for me to eat at about 530pm, nothing to fancy..just like a meat, a grain, and a veggie.
    2. Keep the place clean, im fairly neat but being as im working all the time i get cluttered throughout the week. Help me keep the place clean and do some light laundry.
    3. keep it to a dull roar, i live a fairly quiet life and don't want parties going on with all kinds of people in and out of the place stealing/ breaking my shit.

I think it could work out.

I'm a tall fairly good looking soldier, good hygeine and inoverted (keep to myself)
    you can trust him, he is part of the inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    am i the only one whose alarm bells rang
    I'd like to think so....im no dean cain, but i am pretty sharp.

Tis me...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is turning into Craigslist amagawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I'm not really sure if this is a good place to wash my family's dirty laundry but since I'm out of ideas.. I guess I got nothing to lose either..

So anyway, I live with my parents, it's a big house and I pay my share of the bills. I can't move out either before I finish college which I'm about to start this year. The problem is that so does my brother.. only hes 28 and he's an egoistic jerk who only cares about himself. He has no intention of moving out as he doesn't work. Well, he organizes some parties or something and gets some pocket money so he can barely pay hes share of the bills (which is like $100-200 a month..) but he could never afford hes own place and doesn't want to.

My mom sees him as her little baby boy and lets him get away with anything. And here comes the problem.. since he doesn't work, he often stays up till 4-5 am or sometimes entire night, plays loud music, cooks and makes noises and drags hes skanky girlfriends at home. Needless to say, this is a huge problem and I cant really function without getting 7-8 hours of sleep.

And nothing really works. Talking to parents only results at worst in mom getting angry at me about saying such awful things about hes perfect baby boy and at best talking with him which does absolutely nothing. He just doesn't care. I've also tried talking him and keeping him up during day.. but even that doesn't work. If I make too loud noise then, it starts to bother my parents.

I'm out of ideas but I'll probably drop out of college if it goes on like this..

You cannot do anything.

You got 2 choice here mate.

1: Move out and get a job....College does not and will not guarantee you with a job (you will find the job you studied for, but not immediately, that's what im trying to say)
    2: Live with it, if he pays his share of the bill, you are going to see him.

Your best choice is....Get a job and move out. Unless you have a job already...but either way..you are stuck with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    you can trust him, he is part of the inquisition

lol that is true..i am a nerd. I paint my lil figurines.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    your avi isnt really helping matters miss "sexy discipline"

Tis me...
    kinda cute. not sure if cute enough to cancel out the alarm bells.

will get back to you.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account

Tis me...
    Please don't do anything weird to her, sir. Thread of the year right now haha.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

lolz, seem like a pretty legit deal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    your avi isnt really helping matters miss "sexy discipline"
    It's the bottom half of the person in my sig. Her name is Detox and she's a drag queen from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5. Plus it's a bubble blower haha.

Deleted
    Well it's good that you have so much faith in your parents clear ability to see through users.

Don't try and attack me little miss thing. Growing up means a lot of things, mostly that you're capable of things and have the options to do it. This isn't your fight, your parents aren't feeble and senile, and they are in zero danger. Aside from which, your parents are adults and if they can't deal with your brother that's on them and no one else. It's personal responsibility.

The mature thing to do, let me reiterate this, the MATURE thing to do is to move out and start your own life. You can't help your family if you're still living off them. That's a fact. If helping them is something you really want to do, then start living your own life.
    I'm not living off them. I actually help them pay the bills.. mom retired last year and dad has a heart condition so if anything happens to him.. and it really is a big house.

But that doesn't even matter. Maybe I don't see it but how does walking away solve anything? I like my parents being a part of my life, going shopping with mom, barbequing with them. It's just that mine and my brothers room are in a different wing so my parents cant hear anything and don't want to deal with it. Plus like I said, mom sees him as hes little perfect baby boy, even though hes a 28 year old man who doesnt have a job already..

This thread is amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    d'aww. Too bad I already have a nerdy former air force guy lols.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    kinda cute. not sure if cute enough to cancel out the alarm bells.

will get back to you.

awww and your making me kinda blush

lol that is true..i am a nerd. I paint my lil figurines.
    whats this heresy

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not living off them. I actually help them pay the bills.. mom retired last year and dad has a heart condition so if anything happens to him.. and it really is a big house.

But that doesn't even matter. Maybe I don't see it but how does walking away solve anything? I like my parents being a part of my life, going shopping with mom, barbequing with them. It's just that mine and my brothers room are in a different wing so my parents cant hear anything and don't want to deal with it. Plus like I said, mom sees him as hes little perfect baby boy, even though hes a 28 year old man who doesnt have a job already..
    It's called living in your own home not abandoning the family. Everyone has issues like this with their siblings and parents. You move out, it doesn't mean you have to cut them out of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    d'aww. Too bad I already have a nerdy former air force guy lols.
    Yeah im still active dudty though, she would hardly even know i reside there.

Hell im aviation so half the time i work late. 2 or 3 days a week i don't get home till 7ish

10+ Year Old Account

You can still do things with your mom and not live there. I did that quite a lot myself. moving out does not mean cutting your parents out if you dont want to. If you really want to proove to your mom, ask her to stay in your room for a night without your brother knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    whats this heresy
    You have to know your enemy to defeat them

lol, anyway, so how about that deal liz...you game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also HOLD UP. You live in a different WING from your parents?!