Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    She says she does, why do you think she doesn't?
    Because she said she didn't and that she doesn't want a job until she graduates. She actually said that and you can flip through the thread and find that unless she edited the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Exactly, I don't want to move out. My brother aside, its really nice and cheap to live here

and I'm not living off anyone so whats the harm?
    .....what?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Hey, that zero drives a new Porsche.
    Yeah big bro may have the porsche, but little bro is going to be the one bustin' righteous ass all over the place stinkin up the joint. Who do you think they'll pick?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Tomorrow's topic:

My butler wakes me up at noon with his incessant vacuuming - how can I get him fired?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uennie, I think it may be time to give up the fight. Our advice isnt what she wants to hear and Im very familiar with this type of person. Its pretty evident she wants an easy way out when there is no easy way to be had.

Deleted
    This thread is a girl trying to figure out her life, working hard and paying her bills for college and she has a older brother that does loud parties and brings girls home to bang at his parents home.

Reading through these various pages I can see a bunch of people vouching for the guy for trying to get laid.. If this was a guy asking for help this would be different. You will not get much help here I'm sorry, try asking your friends instead of horny mmo-champion guys.
    u may wanna put ur reading glasses on an take a good look again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Uennie, I think it may be time to give up the fight. Our advice isnt what she wants to hear and Im very familiar with this type of person. Its pretty evident she wants an easy way out when there is no easy way to be had.
    Agreed. Homegirl's just going to have to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Oh no worries, Im naturally a really awkward person

Ive been trying to lose weight (which was working til we started our 3 say celebration of my gma's 98th bday) so switched to Coke 0 and Diet DP.

Oh snap... I like thick.....your my new roomiee.....get moving on that typhus model

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Oh snap... I like thick.....your my new roomiee.....get moving on that typhus model
    lol uh ohs.

yes Sir *snapsalute*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    She isn't working, and she isn't paying her own bills. Don't twist this up, she doesn't WANT a job until she graduates and if a guy was complaining about this everyone would shit on him more than people are in this thread.
    Ok, since you keep pushing this. I got into college after high school.. parents only promised to pay for it if I went into medicine. I hated it and couldn't handle the cadavers so I dropped out and decided to work and study whatever I wanted, not what my parents insisted.

So yea, I had a job, I worked. And I would have had to work a few years more if I hadn't got really lucky this summer with an opportunity that got me $150,000. I hated the job and I hated the place I lived so I quit the next day, made plans for college and moved back. It was a one time thing though, I'll never get an opportunity like that again. So I used $25.000 to renovate my room, buy new furniture and new clothes and everything. I also had to pay 1/4 of the new heating system. My brother was also supposed to pay hes share but he couldn't afford it so he still "owes" the money.

And no, I can't afford another decent place without getting some night job if I want to still have enough left for the college fees. Why should I go through all that because my brother is being selfish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she said she didn't and that she doesn't want a job until she graduates. She actually said that and you can flip through the thread and find that unless she edited the post.
    -You're old enough to go to college, which your parents are probably paying for.

No, I'm paying for it. I have enough now to get me through the college and live comfortable.
    So anyway, I live with my parents, it's a big house and I pay my share of the bills.
    Anyway...

Doesn't college have college dorms?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway...

Ugh. Nice job skipping the part where she says she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one.

-You live in a mansion.

What does that have to do with anything?

-You say you help your parents, but you don't.

I do but it's off topic. I'm definitely not living off them either.

-You don't have a job.

I don't want one either before graduating..
    Talk about editing. Tell me something, how can an individual fully support themselves and pay for college with no job and no financial aid, and no parents paying for it.

Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie. She doesn't want to move out and she said that in earlier posts because there's no pool or garden or anything else she's used to. She won't even go live in one of the other houses her parents owns because of that. People already suggested student housing and she refused. Read the entire thread before throwing shade, hunty.

Deleted
    Ugh. Nice job skipping the part where she says she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one.

Talk about editing. Tell me something, how can an individual fully support themselves and pay for college with no job and no financial aid, and no parents paying for it.

Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie.
    Read my last reply..

10+ Year Old Account
    Read my last reply..
    I absolutely do not believe you. There is no job on this planet that offers that much money in that short amount of time that doesn't make this entire thing look really really bad. No one believes you, and there's no reason anyone should.

I am done trying to convince you to be an adult and move out. If you want to be a spoiled child, so be it, but recognize that people here actually tried to help you and you decided you didn't want to be an adult and shot them down.

Deleted
    Anyway...

Probably.. still 8 months till then though and SU is only 25 minutes from where I live so ideally I wouldnt need a to stay in a dorm.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:42 AM ----------

I absolutely do not believe you. There is no job on this planet that offers that much money in that short amount of time that doesn't make this entire thing look really really bad. No one believes you, and there's no reason anyone should.
    That's your problem and it wasn't a job, just an opportunity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably.. still 8 months till then though and SU is only 25 minutes from where I live so ideally I wouldnt need a to stay in a dorm.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:42 AM ----------

That's your problem and it wasn't a job, just an opportunity.
    Now it just sounds gnarly.

Uennie OUT!

Ask /b/ for advice.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account

Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie. She doesn't want to move out and she said that in earlier posts because there's no pool or garden or anything else she's used to. She won't even go live in one of the other houses her parents owns because of that. People already suggested student housing and she refused. Read the entire thread before throwing shade, hunty.
    Try reading her replies before making yourself look like a complete fool. It's your fault for not believing in people... She gave her story and you shot it down for no apparent reason. Seems like you are more frustrated at her situation than she is..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Ok, since you keep pushing this. I got into college after high school.. parents only promised to pay for it if I went into medicine. I hated it and couldn't handle the cadavers so I dropped out and decided to work and study whatever I wanted, not what my parents insisted.

So yea, I had a job, I worked. And I would have had to work a few years more if I hadn't got really lucky this summer with an opportunity that got me $150,000. I hated the job and I hated the place I lived so I quit the next day, made plans for college and moved back. It was a one time thing though, I'll never get an opportunity like that again. So I used $25.000 to renovate my room, buy new furniture and new clothes and everything. I also had to pay 1/4 of the new heating system. My brother was also supposed to pay hes share but he couldn't afford it so he still "owes" the money.

And no, I can't afford another decent place without getting some night job if I want to still have enough left for the college fees. Why should I go through all that because my brother is being selfish?
    what u are saying here is u lived "on ur own" u didnt like it because there was no pool and no garden and no butler so u moved back to mommy and daddy and ur brother is doing the same and ur crying about it

Deleted
    Now it just sounds gnarly.

Uennie OUT!
    What do you expect me to say then? You don't believe me? It's a free country, that's your right... doesn't make it any less true though. I'm also not getting into details and don't have any need to prove it to you. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

Also if your idea of helping is just picking at everything and inventing things when you cant find anything else to attach onto, then I guess I'm better off listening to someone else..