Deleted

goodluck mclaren mercedes in 2013

What typed of person cares about this stuff ? I mean formula one racing ?? Billionaires ?? ....Im not sure.....nobody readong mmo champ could ever identify with this so ...ok

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-31 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    What typed of person cares about this stuff ? I mean formula one racing ?? Billionaires ?? ....Im not sure.....nobody readong mmo champ could ever identify with this so ...ok
    I am interested in this kind of thing and MMO related issues, so that blows your reply out of the water.

...Awesome stuff!! I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season. I have always been a Mclaren fan but I must admit my attention will be split between them and the Mercedes factory team, as I am a massive Lewis Hamilton fan! Sergio Perez has a challenging year ahead of him, he will be expected to deliver now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good looking car, that has to be said. However, I'll be cheering for Lotus again this year.

Go Kimi!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Good looking car, that has to be said. However, I'll be cheering for Lotus again this year.

Go Kimi!
    Kimis awesome, but I also love Jenson and Lewis, sad times they arent at the same team anymore, makes it harder.

Im also really not a fan of Perez :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    sorry man, i play wow for 5 yrs and i absolutely love f1 or any other type of racing... you should get out of your couch now and then, and expirience the thrill and excitement of f1, the roaring sound of engines, smell of gasoline and burnt rubber in the air... OT gl mclaren and gl perez i expect you to be in top this season!