Deleted

Burning Ember Visual (Burning Alive) disappearing?

So I recently started leveling my Warlock as Destruction, and I noticed that the really cool burning effect that you get at 2 and 3 Embers sometimes disappear. Does anyone else have this problem, and most importantly, know how to fix it?

Edit: After some quick testing it appears to be tied to the Burning Embers you get after killing something with Shadowburn.
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2013-02-03 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    So I recently started leveling my Warlock as Destruction, and I noticed that the really cool burning effect that you get at 2 and 3 Embers sometimes disappear. Does anyone else have this problem, and most importantly, know how to fix it?

Edit: After some quick testing it appears to be tied to the Burning Embers you get after killing something with Shadowburn.
    It disappears when your embers die down. More embers, more fire. Less embers, less fire.

They fade away in time. If you keep your burning embers built up they stay, but only when you have them charged. At most I believe you only have one until the others have been filled. Destruction is awesome and I'm enjoying it more than Demonlogy.

Deleted
    I think it bugs with the verdant spheres glyph. Many times I'be been at 4 embers and I have no fire effect or it suddenly vanishes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I think it bugs with the verdant spheres glyph. Many times I'be been at 4 embers and I have no fire effect or it suddenly vanishes.
    Verdent sphere's don't bug it, it totally replaces it.

Deleted
    I'm aware of the fact that Burning Embers fade away - I'm not completely daft just because my Warlock isn't my main. I'm talking about the Burning Alive visual disappearing seconds after combat is over. Basically I have no fiery effect whatsoever, but I have three full Embers up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Verdent sphere's don't bug it, it totally replaces it.
    O.O not on my character 95% of the time I have both going at once.

Deleted
    Yeah I also don't burn most of the time. And then whoop, there it is again. And then boom, gone. And so it goes!

But I have noticed one thing for sure, if I am at 4 embers, and they fade to 3 embers i start to burn just as the 4th ember disapears.

It's a bug that's been happening since 5.1.

I'm affliction most of the time but sometimes I notice that I only have 2 shards visible while I should have 4.

Probably just a bug nothing game breaking