Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Closed RP Sign-up] The Wheatfields

While the warfront has moved to the southern continent of Pandaria, trouble still brews for both the Alliance and the Horde. One of those troubles for Stormwind lies within Westfall, where rumor of a coven of warlocks has made a home near the farms where the majority of Stormwind's wheat is grown. Alliance command has issued a bounty for the head of their leader, a mysterious man who goes by the name "Delmhollow." Adventurers who wish to help cleanse the land of this coven should report to Duronos Ironhammer at the tower nearby Westbrook Garrison, in Elwynn Forest.

~~~

While this wasn't the surprise that I mentioned a long while back, I was feeling rather lonely up in my metaphorical birdcage and cooked this little sucker up last night, whilst I was listening to electronic music and passing out from exhaustion.

This'll be a relatively small RP... I'm looking for four to five other players. As this is sactioned by Stormwind, there obviously can't be any Horde. I realize that people (cough, Khor, cough) might have mainly Horde, so if you don't have any Alliance who are appropriate for this, feel free to make a short little blurb of a bio. I'd like to start this pretty quick, so wednesday at the latest. I promise that this RP is far more than the description reveals... for anyone who's been part of my works, ya'll should know I keep the really fun bits hidden at first ;D

News of my project will be out shortly. Need to get one more race done.

~~~

Name: Duronos Ironhammer
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Paladin
    Personality: A fairly fun-loving dwarf, but when the situation calls for it, he can be quite serious. Confident in his years of experience in combat, he's a potent soldier. Comes from a long line of soldiers, so honor means a lot to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan Tate will be signing up. Secret organizations have always been a weakness of his. So all that vacation time saved up will be put to good use uncovering their dastardly deeds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasssssssup.

Room for an oldy on this one?

Vetreth Morrowdawn?

I haven't been around here in a long while. Mind if I join in?

I'll bring Nehlya.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    As long as you don't hate on the beards!
    No deal! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    No deal! :3
    fuuuuuck youuuuuu <3

EDIT: you change your avatar a lot, don't you.

I heard my name called, so here I am.

I do have Hector at least as alliance Race. OH and my scarlet. ( Hay Aramore btw )

But I do have a Bio for a dwarven Marksman anywhere on my old laptop i hope. I could dig him up. (More Beards yay)

EDIT: you change your avatar a lot, don't you.
    Just having trouble deciding on one lately. This one should stick for a few weeks now, though!

Alright, I'm starting this up after din dins tomorrow (so roughly 19:00 Eastern Standard Time)... if we don't get our fifth by then, we're going as is.

On another note, call me a bit paranoid, but I can't help but notice that this RP is filled with veterans, two of which we haven't seen active on these forums for a while. There's literally no newer people who have shown even a spark of interest.

Have I done something to offend you guys, or do you think this is too bland? The fellows here in this thread can tell you right now that my threads are always exciting.

On another note, call me a bit paranoid, but I can't help but notice that this RP is filled with veterans, two of which we haven't seen active on these forums for a while. There's literally no newer people who have shown even a spark of interest.

Have I done something to offend you guys, or do you think this is too bland? The fellows here in this thread can tell you right now that my threads are always exciting.

I would join up and try my hand at rping again, but I have too much on my plate to do anything of this nature. I enjoyed it for the short period that I tried it though!
    Last edited by Diabloss; 2013-02-05 at 02:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

I'd love to join in but I'm in the middle of a couple things at the moment and I don't have any Alliance characters. I'm glad to see you all are stepping back into the arena though! I've got high expectations from all you :P

Can't wait to read it all.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    I would join up and try my hand at rping again, but I have too much on my plate to do anything of this nature. I enjoyed it for the short period that I tried it though!
    Hey fair enough, I know what it's like to be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo37 View Post
    I'd love to join in but I'm in the middle of a couple things at the moment and I don't have any Alliance characters. I'm glad to see you all are stepping back into the arena though! I've got high expectations from all you :P

Can't wait to read it all.
    Fair enough but I DID say you can make a quick bio if you didn't have a character suited for the RP. I mean look at mine, it's got only the bare minimum for roleplayinging!

Quick update I didn't find the Bio yesterday, and I will only be able to post late in the evening CET. I'll try to keep up though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would join up, but I've been depressed the last 1-2 months so I'm just not in the mood for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys need another person I could join up. I just made a Pandaren warrior I've been planning for a non-Greys RP. I'll be pretty active on the forums like always. Shout if you need me. (Lou Shen is the character I'd use. Check my banner for characters.)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Name-Faust Falan
    Class-Warrior
    Race-human
    Personality-easy going and laid back. Tries to make the best out of every situation and often times doesn't take things to serious almost to a fault. He is the first member of his family to fight under any banner and is glory hunting for lack of better words. Stepping away from the standard of most warriors of late, he wields a polearm with finesse.

Quick bio, I will add more but hopefully this will get me by for now.

Alright everyone who's opted in for this can join me! The thread's going to be up in a smidgen.