Halp us find a new home? ;_;

Due to our guild splitting up and transferring elsewhere, my boyfriend and I are looking for an awesome new realm and group of people to play with. We're interested in a high pop PvP realm with either balanced or horde-favoring population. It's proving to be more difficult than I thought. We're also in need of a raid group that ends it's raid by 10:00 or 10:30 pm EST since he works at night. He plays a fairly well geared enhancement (offspec resto) shaman, while I just switched mains from alliance to horde to play with him -_- so I'm still working on gearing my resto (offspec boomie) druid. So yeah. Any information on awesome realms with awesome people would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!
    Caseybear - Pandaren Shaman - Lightbringer (US)
    Rilokiley - Undead Priest - Arthas (US)
    Soundtrack - Human Paladin - Blackwing Lair (US)
    Feist - Draenei Death Knight - Blackwing Lair (US)
    Loveshy -Blood Elf Warrior - Arthas (US)

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to check out our Guild Recruitment forums to find something that works with your raiding availability. I also recommend something like wowprogress to evaluate servers; it will give you a general idea of the size in addition to their raiding progression. You can also try the official realm forum.

Unfortunately, this particular forum is not the appropriate place, so I'm going to have to close this.

Good luck!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |