Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A memorial to the victims of his madness near the ruins of whatever place (a village, probably) he unleashes the Sha/plague/both against.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Strange but as a horde player i know better what alliance should get. His head imapled on theramore banner.
    Yeah too bad the Horde would never allow that, lore wise or in game. The World pvp raids to Garrosh's Marker would be insane.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Then explain it better.

You seem to think that anything that is currently the latest boss/raid counts as the end-game, which in a way it does. But when talking about mementos for each expansion people generally refer to the last raid and boss of the expansion. So no, Nefarian doesn't count because Kel'Thuzad was the end-game boss.
    That is arbitrary and made-up, period. Where is rulebook or guidelines regarding "mementos?"

Deleted
    Garrosh is going to be the last boss in Orgrimmar but it doesn't mean that we will kill him!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still hate the idea of killing Garrosh. Bah. I wanna be a loyal horde soldier not a traitor.

Deleted
    Just what if Garrosh wasn't really bad himself, red some stuff on the forums about Garrosh performing some dark stuff below the drag in orgrimmar. So what if he is corrupted down there by Sargeras or something who managed to get a portal open to this world here and using Garrosh's body as a hoste and in the final battle in the Siege of orgrimmar we have to break his grasp on him or something. I really believe Blizzard has a weird twist comming in all of this. Can't believe we just kill Garrosh and that's it, gotta be more to this then meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by babipang View Post
    Just what if Garrosh wasn't really bad himself, red some stuff on the forums about Garrosh performing some dark stuff below the drag in orgrimmar. So what if he is corrupted down there by Sargeras or something who managed to get a portal open to this world here and using Garrosh's body as a hoste and in the final battle in the Siege of orgrimmar we have to break his grasp on him or something. I really believe Blizzard has a weird twist comming in all of this. Can't believe we just kill Garrosh and that's it, gotta be more to this then meets the eye.
    Why not, the same was done to Kael'thas, I don't see why Garrosh should receive a special treatment.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be a statue of a man facepalming near Mogu'Shan Palace.
    The epitaph would read:

GARROS HELLSCREAM
    How we all reacted to everything he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He said memento, not cinematic. Classic and TBC didn't have a memento.
    We hung Nef and Ony's head in Vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    That is arbitrary and made-up, period. Where is rulebook or guidelines regarding "mementos?"
    Of course it's made up, we're talking about words used by the community for a game. Most people seem to refer to the last boss of the expansion when talking about mementos for the expansion, since they're kinda the headliners of the show. The only thing that really matters is that the person you first quoted refered to end-game as the last boss. You're the one trying to set your own definition of what end-game means. Fuck we're getting so offtopic. D:

If Garrosh gets some kind of memento I really doubt it will be a part of his body like Deathwing, but I also doubt it will be a statue of him. After all of this he still was the Warchief of the Horde and the son of Grom, so I don't think mutilation is in order. But, since he dragged the Horde back to its bad roots I don't think anyone will remember him fondly, unless something unexpected happens in the raid. I think the memento could be Gorehowl and/or Mannoroth's horns or whatever that Garrosh uses as shoulderpads. But I think it'll only be in Orgrimmar at the place he fell/was defeated. Nothing for Stormwind.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    just my wishful thinking, but I'd pay to see the statue of sylvanas giving the middle finger in front of garrosh's grave
    haha

OT: I think they will bury him in Nagrand next to the piles of his mother and ancestors or whatever^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    How about bury him in Garadar? The very place where we first met Garrosh
    Or he will survive, and he will have to go back to garadar. And there will be weeping near that bonfire again :P

We took a memento of Kel'thuzad - his phylactery, which was subsequently stolen. Not all of these things get put on display. However, I don't think anything physically looted from Garrosh's body will figure in a war memorial. His equipment - Gorehowl and the remains of Mannoroth - are Horde heirlooms, symbolize other things and wouldn't leave the Horde's care without a fight. Even if he does die in the fight, which he might very well not, his body is definitely not going to be divided out and stuck on spikes in various cities. Even if the playerbase doesn't much care for him, in-game and in-lore he'd get a considerably more sober treatment than that.

However, I do think there will be a memorial to the fight, simply because it's definitely going to have a cutscene to go with it and the function of the memorials is to show that cutscene off. It'll probably be a statue of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    Or he will survive, and he will have to go back to garadar. And there will be weeping near that bonfire again :P
    That, excellent!!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by babipang View Post
    Arthas was corrupted by Frostmourne trying to save his people, Deathwing (Neltharion) was corrupted over many many years by an old god. I think it's time to get back to "we need to kill this guy because he's bad." Not everyone has to be 'corrupted'. He can just get power hungry and and find his own means to an end. Orcs are already predisposed to bloodlust, it's not much of a stretch to assume he'd have a thirst for more power which he could potentially achieve through dark magic (Gul'dan anyone?)
    This space for rent.