Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I went to a "Swedish immigration" thing here in The Netherlands a year ago since i'm moving there. The demand for doctors is (dentists mainly from what i could see) was huge! But hardly anyone was interested in them because the demand was mainly in areas where nobody really lives such as Gällivare and Vilhelmina. Lots of IT'ers as well as plummers and expert engineers. I remember when my mother went about 8 years ago the demand for construction workers was high as well, but i guess the Polish took that over or something since the demand was... well pretty much gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    Too many immigrants? fuck yes they are all over and im SICK of them, leeching money from this land! Enough of them already. We are like a nation full of red cross help man, ffs. Im not a racist, but I see many new immigrants showing up all the time and its not pleasing. We have enough of them already.
    Sure, but: http://www.dn.se/debatt/sociala-prob...-fa-invandrare
    For the non-swedes: the article talks about the fact that the most problematic neighbourhoods are the one with low numbers of foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    I went to a "Swedish immigration" thing here in The Netherlands a year ago since i'm moving there. The demand for doctors is (dentists mainly from what i could see) was huge! But hardly anyone was interested in them because the demand was mainly in areas where nobody really lives such as Gällivare and Vilhelmina. Lots of IT'ers as well as plummers and expert engineers. I remember when my mother went about 8 years ago the demand for construction workers was high as well, but i guess the Polish took that over or something since the demand was... well pretty much gone.
    The less sought after the hospital/district the higher the pay usually is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    Too many immigrants? fuck yes they are all over and im SICK of them, leeching money from this land! Enough of them already. We are like a nation full of red cross help man, ffs. Im not a racist, but I see many new immigrants showing up all the time and its not pleasing. We have enough of them already.
    I'm not racist, yet I generalize and imply that a large chunk of immigrants only come here to leech off the country!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Knowing that you will have a job if you push over the university doesn't make you study harder or push yourself. That is the whole point of the detrimental impact of lack of competition in Social countries.

Passing exams = job is bad design.
    Implying paying 100,000s of dollars in school fees then never getting a job is better.

There was a documentary about why our doctors keep leaving after they finish university. They said USA, Australia and New Zeland "leech" doctors from the UK and Scandinavia by offering better pay and better conditions. This is one of the many reasons there is a shortage.

Mainly from Germany, Baltic and Balkan countries. You are stealing our doctors and we have a much more severe shortage. You are fixing you problem by fucking over smaller and poorer countries. GG
    We live in a pretty globalized world my friend, you can't force people to stay somewhere, people are free to move.

Reminds me of this conversation ;P

- yeah, I'll have to do it myself, Tomek had to go back to Poland for the week, he's in the process of renovating his house over there or rather it's not him, he's getting some Ukrainians to help him do it
    - so the polacks are getting ukrainians to do renovation work?
    - yeah they are apparently really cheap and good at what they do
    - ok so who does the ukrainians hire when they want work done?
    - Uzbekians
    - Uzbekians?
    - yeah there are a lot of Uzbekians in Ukraine doing work under the table
    - and who does the Uzbekians go to when they need work done?
    - Thats Sida I guess, thats you and me, swedish tax money
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-02-05 at 12:25 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    We live in a pretty globalized world my friend, you can't force people to stay somewhere, people are free to move.
    But Sweden kicked out 500 seasonal workers that were scammed there 2 years ago. It's pretty hypocritical to leech only the useful people and kick out the rest, agree?

But Sweden kicked out 500 seasonal workers that were scammed there 2 years ago. It's pretty hypocritical to leech only the useful people and kick out the rest, agree?
    We didn't kick them out, they wanted out since they got scamed. I think the Bulgarian embassy paid for a few buss loads, and there was also swedes who helped pay for some busses. Not sure what happend to that guy who scamed them.

There are a lot of seasonal workers that are not being scamed as well, who are able to make a "decent" pay that will last them quite long back home.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...