Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuke View Post
    My guess he is rolling and maintaining the HoT between every 1500% beam so it stacks up to stupid numbers.
    I used the same. And he was dead in one night. Took us like 35 wipes. It would be dead much quicker but we had some not needed deaths all over the place.

Was unlucky with procs, but yea did some healing.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-d8...=12682&e=13126

If you get more procs in the time the blessed healing is up on your target it is somehow stacking, so the healing from each ticks are higher and higher so all you need is just spam flash heals to not drop this buff on the boss (my uptime was 32,4%).
    Last edited by Vashi; 2013-02-14 at 08:38 AM.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

It seems to us that this got nerfed. No matter how we tried to time it our priests blessed healing was never that significant...it could of been a stealth nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bouridon View Post
    It seems to us that this got nerfed. No matter how we tried to time it our priests blessed healing was never that significant...it could of been a stealth nerf?
    Killed him on Monday and I got even 30k more HPS than on the first kill. I will be more clever at Sunday when we have TOES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bouridon View Post
    Still works, just rng to get the good ones up

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it still depends on the procs. Its 33% chance. Make sure he really spams the flash heal. Since BLESSED HEALING is hiddenly stacking.

Here is my latest kill http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gw...&e=4169#Vashiq
    Last edited by Vashi; 2013-02-22 at 07:04 AM.

Blessed Healing does not stack. There is another aspect that make it so good.
    Your Flash Heal heals for about 300k (just numbers, don't take me serious). Thanks to the buff, it will heal for 4,8 million. T10 procs, normally it would heal for 1,6 million over the duration of the HoT. BUT it appears that Blessed Healing counts as a brand new healing, so the buff will be taken into account a second time -> 25,6 million healing over the duration of the HoT.
    If that is a bug or not I'm not sure about. Since this may be well-known for some time and Blizzard hasn't taken action I think this works as intended. Anyway, it's not that brutal as the shaman bug with the pets. Mostly you will need two day phases with this tactic so the real challenge (transition from first day phase into second night phase) will still be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blessed healing does stack. Just go try it.

Well, of course it stacks (although I though the different procs just add, but not reset the whole duration with the new healing value). But that's not the point why it's that good in the fight. The double multiplier makes the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Well, of course it stacks (although I though the different procs just add, but not reset the whole duration with the new healing value). But that's not the point why it's that good in the fight. The double multiplier makes the difference.
    From my point of view it works like this.

You heal him with empowered Flash Heal (by the buff) -> Blessed healing procs -> you keep spamming flash heal so your blessed healing does not run out so its still healing for same amount (empowered one) + Normal Flash heals blessed healing procs.

Deleted
    Do you take multiple beams or can you just use the 1st beam to sustain the hot indefinitely?

I'm not sure about the stacking, but the double multiplier beats it, that's for sure. Look at this...

[20:43:39.604] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:39.985] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +1286010
    [20:43:40.776] Tsulong gains Blessed Healing from Vashiq
    [20:43:41.178] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +1302350
    [20:43:42.364] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:43.774] Vashiq Blessed Healing Tsulong +2263378

The Flash Heal that caused Blessed Healing was the 1286010 -> 1286010*0.33 (for blessed healing) = 424383
    So the Blessed Healing ticks would be just ~141461
    But with 424383*16 = 6790128, the ticks are about 2263376 (like that in the logs).

The refresh ruins your good healing. See this:

[20:43:39.604] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:39.985] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +1286010
    [20:43:40.776] Tsulong gains Blessed Healing from Vashiq
    [20:43:41.178] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +1302350
    [20:43:42.364] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:43.774] Vashiq Blessed Healing Tsulong +2263378
    [20:43:43.795] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:44.002] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +*1009017*
    [20:43:44.813] Tsulong's Blessed Healing is refreshed by Vashiq
    [20:43:45.194] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:45.228] Vashiq Flash Heal Tsulong +778267
    [20:43:46.590] Vashiq begins to cast Flash Heal
    [20:43:46.773] Vashiq Blessed Healing Tsulong +1478154

If the Blessed Healing would really stack, the second tick would never be lower than the first.

Actually, in a sense, and on fights with bonus healing alone, refreshing and stacking can get a lower second tick.

Simple really, Blessed Healing works in a way where you get 3 ticks of blessed healing. However, if you refresh it after the first tick, the last two ticks worth of healing will be added onto the new Blessed Healing proc and divided among 4 ticks instead of 3.

Now, normally that would still give you larger ticks, but the 1500% bonus healing buff could have fallen off inbetween the Flash Heal critting and Blessed healing getting refreshed (took about 0.8secs)

Oh, and just an fyi, I'm Loxxie, the PallyTank in the log from the guild Insignificant, the first one linked here. Talked to Zoold about it and thats how he explained it working.

Deleted
    But this is still with the T10 bonus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    But this is still with the T10 bonus?
    yes, using the blessed healing from t10

Deleted
    Hey i know those guys on that log you linked! ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    yes, using the blessed healing from t10
    Our Priest managed to get the T10 Normal set and although we've already killed this boss without a Priest using T10, we'd like to try.

Do you know how big of a difference there is between the Normal and the Heroic set?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Our Priest managed to get the T10 Normal set and although we've already killed this boss without a Priest using T10, we'd like to try.

Do you know how big of a difference there is between the Normal and the Heroic set?
    the difference is tiny, the small int gain between heroic and normal isn't going to outweigh the fact that the deal with T10 is it's controlled by how lucky you get with the procs

T10 is a significant enough gimp (we're talking like 200 ilvls iirc) that the difference between normal and heroic is negligible.

If your priest can't get T10 2pc, just try this with a monk:

Life Cocoon
    Guardian Spirit from holy priest
    TFT, grab beam
    spam your hots. It's kind of silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    T10 is a significant enough gimp (we're talking like 200 ilvls iirc) that the difference between normal and heroic is negligible.

If your priest can't get T10 2pc, just try this with a monk:

Life Cocoon
    Guardian Spirit from holy priest
    TFT, grab beam
    spam your hots. It's kind of silly.
    As I said in an earlier post, my guild has already killed this boss on Heroic. We did it with a Holy Priest (no T10 bonus), Hpala and Resto Druid. I'm just curious really.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, just to be clear for our priest who is going to try this tomorrow

How is your healing rotation on tsulong with 2pt10? What do you do before, between and after the blessing?

Do you keep spamming flash heals in between blessings?