Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Superior PvP classes?

I am bored of the game currently and haven't really touched the PvP portion of the game. I have one of each class at 85+ so I am wondering what is considered the top spec's in PvP currently? DPS preferred spec.

Thank you in advance =)

10+ Year Old Account
    shadow priest is well liked in rbg grps and they getting bonus healing next patch despite being a dps spec
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Well, a 'certain' class, and I'm not going to mention warriors here, have been an obvious choice for many months now, but there's a new patch coming.

Level your rogue would be my suggestion to you.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue/Frost Mage/Monk are probably best, DK looks like it will be good too.

Deleted
    Hunters and warriors!

Hunters, shadow priests, and frost magi have been consistently good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    shadow priest is well liked in rbg grps and they getting bonus healing next patch despite being a dps spec
    Wouldnt pick spriest tbh... with current changes the gona be benched in 5.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    That healing bonus is negated by the 30% baseline nerf to all healingspells, making it just a slight compensation but still roughly a 12.5%(? people have written this but i cant confirm it) nerf.

All in all, everything in 5.2 that is aimed at shadow is nerfs, so its not recommended at all.

Level anything but Paladin or Shaman. All other classes have a viable DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Enhance is viable, and with healing buff next patch, ret will be good again too, maybe even return of tripple DPS.

Holy paladin / resto shaman, enjoy your rating.

5.2 wise: Rogues and Monks will be godlike. Mages, Warlocks, Warriors and Hunters will be fine too. Not sure about DK's, Shadow Priests or ferals.
    Hi

What you're looking for is the elemental shaman! Trust me, you'll never be disappointed

play the class you like. you will be beter over time. and every class has a spec that can be used in 2400+ rbg. just not every spec is viable.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Enhance is viable, and with healing buff next patch, ret will be good again too, maybe even return of tripple DPS.
    I don't see any 'real' top tier comps for either of them though. I dont see anyone taking a Enh over a Rogue. Ret might be seen more though, Ret/Dk/Priest might even make an unwanted comeback.

If you haven't really touched pvp, rogue (or druid) would be a good choice. Stealth let's you pick your battles to an extent.

mm hunter is best

I've been healing as disc priest so far in Pandaland. I tried out shadow and I suck at it....I need a guide :-\

Quote Originally Posted by WizZz View Post
    I am bored of the game currently and haven't really touched the PvP portion of the game. I have one of each class at 85+ so I am wondering what is considered the top spec's in PvP currently? DPS preferred spec.

Thank you in advance =)
    Go Ret Paladin, every RBG group is dying to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Well, rogues don't in 5.1.