Hello to all my fellow gamers,

I am an ex-wow player, for many reasons I decided to play other games and found myself with amazing amounts of spare time. To fill this spare time (while not working) I have written a book for young adults and self published it on amazon. This is my first time writing an actual book, I mainly only write short stories. The book is the first in a series and I am looking to get it published. Here is the back of book description:

"Cole Stevenson is your average seventeen year old. Blissfully unaware of the powerful forces that are watching over him. On the eve of his eighteenth birthday he finds himself staring in to another world. The mysterious disappearance of his father and his sudden strange sensations clouding his judgement,Cole finds himself traveling through the rift to this other world. Cole will have to rely on his new friends and skills on his journey to survive and return through the rift. Will he be able to find his way back?"

The link to my book is on my website - apslater.com or look on amazon for Adam Slater - Passage of Rights. I would provide links directy but I am only a second time poster.

Any reviews and feedback for the book would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, my details are all on my website.

Thanks again!