Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was never a huge fan of Halo, but I did enjoy playing it when I did (not a Xbox or Xbox 360 owner).

But I do love me some Slayer with Gravity Hammers. Can't wait to have that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    I do hope the list is legit and I wouldn't mind seeing a good Halo 3 port to the PC.
    If it's going to have locked fov and shit keyboard + mouse controls then please don't bother porting it over at all.
    The PC ports of Halo 1 and Halo 2 had locked fov but you could custom your controls.

As coincidental co-owner of this site where the entries were found (cdr.xpaw.ru) and MMO-Champion user I'd like to point out my blog post here and the PCGamer article here before you jump to conclusions.

Site is safe by the way, I can guarantee this.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2013-02-04 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    As coincidental co-owner of this site where the entries were found (cdr.xpaw.ru) and MMO-Champion user I'd like to point out my blog post here and the PCGamer article here before you jump to conclusions.

Come now, do you have to break my heart with bad news like this?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    KoF '98, oh god good old times.
    IDK if i'd buy halo 3 for over $30
    I'd buy it for everything I own (except the computer to play it on). I've been wanting Halo 3 for comp ever since it came out.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    I do hope the list is legit and I wouldn't mind seeing a good Halo 3 port to the PC.
    If it's going to have locked fov and shit keyboard + mouse controls then please don't bother porting it over at all.
    Halo 2 all over again, eh?

Deleted
    Would be epic with halo 3 on pc, probably a bit of nostalgia but gravemind halo 2 on legendary is on my top 5 of all times in shooters
    Just hope i wont have to bother with games for windows live shit but is not counting on it.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2013-02-04 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

I can see why people would doubt a Halo 3 launch on Steam but I'm personally hoping against hope that with the franchise going to a new company, 343 is going to be willing to get the game on PC and support it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I'm skeptical about some of these games. We saw tags for FFVII and FFVIII a few years back, but nothing has come of it yet.

http://www.rpgsite.net/articles/294-...er-see-release

Shedding some light on the topic: http://cdr.xpaw.ru/blog/3/

Specifically debunking the topic: http://kotaku.com/5981600/responding...oming-to-steam
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Halo 3 overshadows everything in that list

EVERYTHING
    Including LucasArts TEST APP? I highly doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Edit: Also I found this:
    And my birthday happens to fall on September 5th so I guess I was born to play Halo
    Pokemon? That damn thing doesn't know me at all. Apparently I should've been born Sep-Oct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.