Deleted

ElvUI and Affdots/Tidyplates.

Is it just me, or is it not possible to combine Elvui and Affdots on the nameplates? Second, I've tried to disable ElvUI's nameplates and installing Tidyplates, but when i do that it just disable all forms for nameplates.

I think you might be better of asking on their forum. They tend to help a lot with stuff like this.

www.tukui.org

Deleted
    I installed tidyplates yesterday on top of my elvui. Upon logging in you will be asked which name plates you want to turn off. Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I installed tidyplates yesterday on top of my elvui. Upon logging in you will be asked which name plates you want to turn off. Enjoy.
    I had this happen too.
    Do notice that the question is a tricky! It asks you which addon you would like to disable, not which addon you'd like to use. If you pick elvui, it disables the elvui nameplates and all is well. If you get the question wrong, relog and turn tidyplates back on and rince and repeat until you get the question right.
    As far as I know, ElvUI does not bug out AffDots in any way, mind you I've only been using ElvUI for a week now.