Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[speculation] Wrathion will be the next Horde Warchief

You heard it first here! Besides he seems to be Anduin's rival.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! That's silly, orcs would never accept a dragon that spends most of his time in human form as their leader!

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10162#.

...actually nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, he's more into the manipulating things from the shadows.

I'd really rather not have that annoying whelp as my leader. I'm still waiting on confirmation that Varok Saurfang will take the throne. In my eyes, he'd make the perfect warchief.

15+ Year Old Account
    Such an interesting twist... I would like it. Someone more manipulative, intelligent, and ruthless - a black dragon would make a good Warchief, actually. And it fits all Horde races. He's close to the world and nature enough to appeal to the tauren and trolls, strong enough to appeal to orcs, and intelligent enough to appeal to goblins, Forsaken and blood elves. Why the hell not, I'm all for it, I'd love it!

Comparing him to Anduin, he represents nature and a bit of darkness, while Anduin is about Light and humanity. I can see him and Anduin continuing their game, moving armies instead of figures.
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-01-18 at 07:59 AM.

4 foot tall human with a turban and pointy boots.

What a scary, scary Warchief that would make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing a human as warchief of orgrimmar would seem odd.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You heard it first here! Besides he seems to be Anduin's rival.
    if by rival you mean Best Friends Ever

credit trassk

OT: Lor'themar for Warchief and Sun King of Azeroth
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2013-01-18 at 08:03 AM.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    4 foot tall human with a turban and pointy boots.

What a scary, scary Warchief that would make.
    You mean like deathwing ?

Oh no wait .. when he fought he was a huge dragon :P.

In anycase next warchief is going to be Vol'Jin so i dont know why you people keep trying to find other impossible leaders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um...I'm pretty sure he's got a secret agenda and the leadership of the Horde is NOT it, OP. Sorry.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

They pretty much confirmed that Thrall wil be on the throne again. They might have changed their minds though, but I'm pretty sure and surely hope not it'l be Wrathion.

15+ Year Old Account
    He's a dragon. He can shapeshift into anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Someone more manipulative, intelligent, and ruthless
    Except that he is neither inteligent nor ruthless. He can only bribe people and tell egoistical idiots what they want to hear. Thats not much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Except that he is neither inteligent nor ruthless. He can only bribe people and tell egoistical idiots what they want to hear. Thats not much.
    But in Warcraft standarts... like a one-eyed in the land of blind.

the next expansion will have ogres playable for the horde, with that being said, their leader obv rexxar will be the one introducing his clan into the horde, and thrall will be offered the throne and he'll be like nah, Rexxar has all the same beliefs and values I have, he should be warchief. then he'll be all like yeah son I should be, than goblin and trolls bishes will be dancing around him and shit nad he'll be gettin all sorts of money

In short no.

The mere fact Wrathion presents himself as a human reduces what little chance there otherwise would be to zero. Not that he won't try to influence the Horde's pick as Warchief of course, but I don't believe he could or even wants to be Warchief.

All in all, while he might be Anduin's rival in a sense, Anduin also isn't leader of the Alliance nor is he likely to become so in the immediate future. The two characters are operating on a very different level then the faction leaders are.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

more like he seems to be Anduin's lover

We already have someone who behaves like a teenager as warchief, we really don't need a 2 year old as his replacement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    You mean like deathwing ?

Oh no wait .. when he fought he was a huge dragon :P.

In anycase next warchief is going to be Vol'Jin so i dont know why you people keep trying to find other impossible leaders.
    Thrall it is.

I would really like to see Rexxar soon, I think he would also fit in as a good warchief, but personally I think the Warchief should stay Orc.
    \