Deleted

Why are there still LVL 60 and lvl 70 twinks.

I mean i would like to make lvl 60 twink myself, get ahn qiraj gear and pawn in bgs but with lvl 64s it is impossible to go against them. one time i saw 64 dk with 20k hp while i had 6 or 7 . So my question what do other lvl 60 twinks do because i see a lot of them( even lvl 60 guilds ). I am sure same is with 70s vs 74s and so on.

The l70 twinks are understandable - the brutal pvp gear get is pretty much the best stuff you can get till the lvl 78 pvp sets, especially if you pimp the gear with wotlk epic gems and enchants. Basic stat difference between lvl 70 and 74 char is not that big and at level 70 you get better rating conversion.
    The level 60 twinks I don't understand as much as there isn't any relevant really good gear available for them (compared to TBC gear available at level 64).
    Best for twinking right now is the 80-84 bracket thanks to MoP BoEs. Melee is especially tasty there (thought I had good dps with my shaman with the lvl 80 mop boe dagger until I saw a ret pala doing tripple as much dps with full 308 gear + that mop two hander).

Be warned though, healers are really broken in low level battlegrounds, especially priests with the bubble that effectively doubles their HP. During leveling ele/resto shaman in BGs, out of all classes I've found shadow priests to be the most OP. Flash heal healing them to 100% in single cast, bubble doubling their HP, fear, silence and INSANELY RIDICULOUS BURST makes them really tough opponents.
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2013-02-04 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    The l70 twinks are understandable - the brutal pvp gear get is pretty much the best stuff you can get till the lvl 78 pvp sets, especially if you pimp the gear with wotlk epic gems and enchants. Basic stat difference between lvl 70 and 74 char is not that big and at level 70 you get better rating conversion.
    The level 60 twinks I don't understand as much as there isn't any relevant really good gear available for them (compared to TBC gear available at level 64).
    Best for twinking right now is the 80-84 bracket thanks to MoP BoEs. Melee is especially tasty there (thought I had good dps with my shaman with the lvl 80 mop boe dagger until I saw a ret pala doing tripple as much dps with full 308 gear + that mop two hander).

Be warned though, healers are really broken in low level battlegrounds, especially priests with the bubble that effectively doubles their HP. During leveling ele/resto shaman in BGs, out of all classes I've found shadow priests to be the most OP. Flash heal healing them to 100% in single cast, bubble doubling their HP, fear, silence and INSANELY RIDICULOUS BURST makes them really tough opponents.
    how are 80-84 brackets best if you are lvl 80 twink you get killed by all the 84 as the stats scale much more than low lvl brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by huntermanx View Post
    how are 80-84 brackets best if you are lvl 80 twink you get killed by all the 84 as the stats scale much more than low lvl brackets.
    Because the 80-84 bracket has the ability to wear greens dropped in MoP (so they have a lot higher stats) then what would normally be available to the level range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Because the 80-84 bracket has the ability to wear greens dropped in MoP (so they have a lot higher stats) then what would normally be available to the level range.
    But there is no point in being lvl 80 twink because you would get destroyed by 84 twink

Deleted
    But there is no point in being lvl 80 twink because you would get destroyed by 84 twink
    Stat scaling at 80 differs alot from 84, meaning 80s deal so much more damage than 84s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, no. Not really. Melee do, but casters can 1shot the 84s.