Deleted

Seeing the % of the boss health???

Is there an addon, option, script or anything else that I can use to see the boss % of health left on his health bar???
    It could help me to increase my dps in certain fights where boss mechanics depend on their health left.
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Many addons give this, depends what you want over all, not sure which ones only do that for example I use ElvUI as I discovered it did 80% of what all my other addons did but using less memory and with less faff.

All unitframe addons have this. I'm using pitbull but there are many others.

You can do this with the standard UI i thought?.

Deleted
    Since I want only that, which unitframe addon changes the default ui the least?

Yep, you can do it on the default UI. Check your settings, no need for an addon.

How you survive with the default UI is beyond me, but hey. :P

Deleted
    Game menu -> Interface -> Status text -> click the "Display Percentages" option

I think tha'ts what you asking for and it doesn't take any addons?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want both at the same time, that's coming next patch iirc. It's already in Mobinfo2, which tracks a whole lot more besides.

Deleted
    If you like to show them both health and percentage I've used this one: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simple-unit-frames
    "SimpleUnitFrames is an extension to the default WoW Unit Frames."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retaliator View Post
    Since I want only that, which unitframe addon changes the default ui the least?
    You can enable it on the standard UI by going to Status text in the options and checking Display Percentages.

UnitFramesImproved does this and works great without changing the ui too much. I specially like the scaling option. I highly recommend it.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/unitframesimproved
    Last edited by yuca247; 2013-02-04 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    5.2 will allow you to see the boss percent and current boss hp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conzar View Post
    If you want both at the same time, that's coming next patch iirc. It's already in Mobinfo2, which tracks a whole lot more besides.
    Yeah also using this addon since a long time, it's good.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    How you survive with the default UI is beyond me, but hey. :P
    "Patch day, no play" ..... is not a problem when you use the default UI !

Quote Originally Posted by Retaliator View Post
    Is there an addon, option, script or anything else that I can use to see the boss % of health left on his health bar???
    It could help me to increase my dps in certain fights where boss mechanics depend on their health left.
    Thanks!
    Just use Shadowed UF.

Or if you'd prefer to use bad unit frames that don't have %, you can use WeakAuras for your execute as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nipil View Post
    "Patch day, no play" ..... is not a problem when you use the default UI !
    I'd say the only add-on you truly need to play well is WeakAuras, NeedToKnow, TellMeWhen, or similar buff/debuff trackers. You can do almost everything else with stock (even if it's less elegant/efficient), but Blizzard's debuff/buff tracking is absolutely a pile of shit.

If you don't use gaming hardware *cough* healing might be quite difficult without clique/similar, just because you can easily run out of good binds.

Their resource/health bars are hard to work with as well and have unnecessary graphic bloat in my opinion as well, which is why I mentioned SUF up top.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-02-05 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehgypsy View Post
    You can do this with the standard UI i thought?.
    Yeah but if you want to see both at the same time, you need an addon.

I use Shadowed Unit frames for this