Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yes, I had the headaches too in the first week. You are over the worst of it now, so stick with it.

Edit: That ladder looks like a load of old crap to be honest, it lists jerky as unhealthy? It is the healthiest snack you can get without going vegan. It says chicken is bad too, thats bollocks, grilled chicken breast is a bodybuilding staple.

I am convinced that chart was created by a vegetarian that hates carnivores.
    Bodybuilding and being healthy are not the same thing. You can be at risk for a lot of health problems and be in bad shape and still have big muscles. Jerky is not usually very good for you, either. The majority of the popular brands of jerky are very fatty and salty, not really something you want to be eating regularly. What's worse is meat sticks, which are what people also think of when they think of jerky.

Check out the full list, it says bagels are better for you than ham, that is not true at all. Carbohydrates are what is causing the obesity epidemic, our bodies are not adapted to eating such vast quantities of it. Lean meat should ALWAYS be above bagels and other bread like products when it comes to choice.
    Did you refer to ham as 'lean meat'? Not that bagels are particularly good, but yeah. Also, the jihad against carbohydrates is a bunch of bullshit. Another word for carbohydrates is basically just calories. Too many calories of course is not good, but attempting to avoid them altogether is silly.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2013-02-05 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    It's very useful for the high carb/protein diet I'm on to use with Insanity.
    High carb...?

Okay.

If I were you, I'd pay more attention to RICH1471. Then again, when it comes to diet, the two of us seem to be in agreement anyway, so I might be biased.

Low carb and high protein; that's where it's at. A natural human diet.

4 liters in 2 hours? That is fuck all, she must have already had a fucked renal system.
    Depends on a range of factors plus how fast you drink it. However water intoxication is extremely serious, four liters is quite enough to kill you. Your kidneys can only flush about 1 liter per hour.

In fact look at the cases cited here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Only a few of them refer to how much water was ingested but those that are are all under 4 liters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.