Poll: Your favorite class for Tanking?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm really enjoying Monk tanking, but I still love the DK and Druid style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atm it's probably Paladin, but I've really only been playing it for a short time so it might just be because I'm enjoying playing something new.
    Prior to this though I enjoyed playing as a Prot Warrior, but as of late I've been getting bummed out with Rage so I decided that I'd rather just play a Paladin where I know the only real limitation on my abilities is their cooldown as I dislike the sometimes unpredictable nature of Rage.

Deleted
    I have only tanked as a Warrior so I do not have much of a choice

Out of the tanks I've played in Mists (Monk, Paladin, Warrior), I've enjoyed the Warrior the most... Which is surprising to me because he's my newest tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warrior 4 life!

Seriously...I tried a blood DK once and it was really bad. Things felt so clunky and non-responsive, I really didn't like it. Things seemed like they were going on cooldown by themselves for absolutely no reason at all. The DK starting zone is pretty miserable when it comes to teaching you the rotation and priority of your abilities.

Then I rolled my Dwarf warrior tank and it's pretty much been my main ever since. Love it love it love it.

Deleted
    Enjoy tanking the most on my warrior

Lots of awesome replies keep on voting!

Out of the classes that I've tried, death knight has been the most fun. I feel like I'm having so many more tools at hand when playing one.

That said, I'm not too well-versed in tanking.

Warrior is my main and has always been my favorite. Monk is really fun too though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly retired my DK from Cata for my BrM Monk, loving the class so far.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

1. Warrior
    2. Druid
    3. Paladin
    4. Death Knight
    5. Monk, because I haven't tanked with one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, always warrior.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    First time i ever tanked was with a warrior in wotlk, loved it! so was in cata, just the easy movement combined with keybinds for the perfect rotation <3 charge! rend! thunderclap! Shame they got rid of rend.. I never liked the DK class, i just can't depend on runes... Did tank with druid in the firelands patch up to MoP, it was pretty awesome, but not as awesome as a warrior imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Paladin Tanking, I also am enjoying the changes brought in MoP. Hoping that SotR isn't getting nerfed too badly.

Paladin, I never really liked the limited resources of the other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    My favorite leveling tank is Warrior. Thunderclap at 10 means you can sail through content and practically run solo dungeons by yourself. It's the best tank ability by far. All other tanks are a nightmare by comparison. Druids don't get swipe until...hell they keep moving it, I think it's in the mid 20s. Paladin tanks don't get the AoE Hammer until 30! And DK's don't get Death and Decay until 60.
    It's not like it takes that long to get to 60 as a DK. Don't really need D&D to AoE tank as a DK anyway. I only ever use it on the pull once in a while.

I love going into scenarios as a Blood DK, tanking all the mobs, and staying at full health the whole time.

I never thought bears would be so disliked.

Deleted
    Although I haven't properly tanked since WOTLK, (raids), ever since then it's been 5 mans. I'd say warrior by quite a long way, I love the feel of the class, I love how you charge into a pack of mobs instead of running into them, I love their mobility and I love tank classes that use a shield.

In my eyes warriors are the perfect tanks.

a monk! I hate tanking, but when the Mists beta came out and I was trying out the class, I decided to give Brewmaster a try.
    Best. Choice. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I never thought bears would be so disliked.
    Well I'm not sure about other people but when I envision a tank he's a bad ass in plate armour with a shield, and bears just don't have any of those .