Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've tried to pick up and play DK's ever since they came out, but i always hated how it felt. However in MoP i was pleasantly surprised and enjoying dk's a lot atm. Granted i'm playing as blood so experience may vary.

Deleted
    IMO blood is in such a good place because we didn't get our mechanics massively overhauled at the start of mop like all the other tanks. As the EJ thread so eloquently puts it 'actively mitigating since before it was cool'. I've tanked a decent amount of heroic fights this tier as blood and we're pretty solid for most of them, with the exception of those damn magic damage fights. We just can't deal with sustained magic damage still beyond the 6 seconds of AMS every 45.

As for pvp I don't play at very high rating but blood is a pretty decent FC/point guard in comparison to other tank specs. Arena blood is pretty much dead as far as i'm aware though.

Quote Originally Posted by Damyou View Post
    IMO blood is in such a good place because we didn't get our mechanics massively overhauled at the start of mop like all the other tanks. As the EJ thread so eloquently puts it 'actively mitigating since before it was cool'. I've tanked a decent amount of heroic fights this tier as blood and we're pretty solid for most of them, with the exception of those damn magic damage fights. We just can't deal with sustained magic damage still beyond the 6 seconds of AMS every 45.
    Ehrm - we're actually fairly decent for magical damage fights - the thing we're bad at is aoe tanking due to various reasons (bad scaling, high mitigation loss, bone shield getting eaten up in no time)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Ehrm - we're actually fairly decent for magical damage fights - the thing we're bad at is aoe tanking due to various reasons (bad scaling, high mitigation loss, bone shield getting eaten up in no time)
    Care to support that with evidence/numbers? I consistently take more damage than shield tanks on magic fights (in my experience obviously)