Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What Grinds Your Gears While Tanking/Healing?

Rage Thread

What Grinds My Gears While Tanking

- Dying with healers at full Mana
    - BoA Hunters/Any class pulling stuff and bringing it to you no matter how much you're already pulling
    - Brazilian players...
    - "Gogogogogogo"
    - Brazilian players who say "gogogogo" (ULTRA RAGE MODE ENABLED)
    - People who for some reason want to run ahead of you
    - Voidwalkers/Hunter pets with their taunt ability on
    - People who constantly need on every thing (mostly Brazilians)

Seriously though.. why do Brazilians need on every thing? Do they not have a Greed option? Serious question...

I'm not a hard person to please... but then again if my limitation is stupidity, then maybe I am a hard person to please.

I would have to say the number one thing that grinds my gears while tanking is getting into a full group of Brazilian players who for the most part speak little to no English and have no business being in the North American region. Usually then it's a combination of the above things that goes on. I try to talk to them with Google Translate but of course it messes it all up and they don't understand what you're trying to say.

A few things I have written down in a text file... even though I shouldn't have to -_-

pet rosnado desligar (pet growl off)
    parar de puxar (stop pulling)
    à espera de curandeiro (waiting for healer)
    você não precisa que você não pode usá-lo mesmo (you do not need that you can not even use it)

Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Rage Thread

- BoA Hunters/Any class pulling stuff and bringing it to you no matter how much you're already pulling
    - Brazilian players...
    - "Gogogogogogo"

Seriously though.. why do Brazilians need on every thing? Do they not have a Greed option? Serious question...

I'm not a hard person to please... but then again if my limitation is stupidity, then maybe I am a hard person to please.

I would have to say the number one thing that grinds my gears while tanking is getting into a full group of Brazilian players who for the most part speak little to no English and have no business being in the North American region. Usually then it's a combination of the above things that goes on. I try to talk to them with Google Translate but of course it messes it all up and they don't understand what you're trying to say.

A few things I have written down in a text file... even though I shouldn't have to -_-

você não precisa que você não pode usá-lo mesmo (you do not need that you can not even use it)
    *takes notes*

Thank you good sir, I tip my hat to you.

So basically.. you hate Brazilians.

OT: I hate dps who suck donkey balls and takes 5 minutes to kill a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I haven't tanked as main spec in a long time, but when I did, the "GOGOGOGOGOGOGO" people were by far the worst. I tanked on my warrior in Vanilla and got sick of running places like undead Strat with mages who'd run ahead of me and spam the shit out of every AoE they had before I got so much as an auto attack off, then "OMG WHY U NOT GET AGGRO FAIL TANK" when they inevitably died.

I went fury when BC came out and never looked back. I've always respected my tanks and treated them right (unless the really ARE fail tanks), since I've been in that position and know how much it sucks to group with retarded DPS as a tank.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-02-04 at 05:32 PM.

I hate dps that bitch about you not being able to hold aggro but insist on attacking the mob you aren't focusing at the start of a pull. I also hate rogues and hunters that don't use tricks or md. I too, hate the dps that run ahead and pull stuff and bring it back to you.

Deleted
    Well I'm a healer, and what grinds my gear is:

Bad dps (Damage done) - this is mostly to the part, where I out dps, a dps while healing.
    Scared tanks, who are afraid of pulling more than 1 mob
    People who justifies their own mistakes
    Anoying noobs - I have nothing against new players, but if they start to rage or whine, I will fuck them up
    Dps that complains over lack of healing, when they clearly stand in shit which is easy avoidable
    Got to go with the flow, foreigns who talk their own language in chat, when they clearly have their own chat
    Why the fuck should I listen to that bs
    And ofc, people who need on shit, just for the lols or ilvl

Healing

- When DPS get mad at you because they expect you to compensate for their standing in the fire error. Now it's your fault they're dead.
    - When leveling up through dungeons, no one lets you drink while oom, pull bosses any way/ large groups of mobs, die, i'm bad for going oom in the first place, basically died to send a message to me I guess.
    - Someone else taunts/ tries tanking to piss off the tank.
    - When tank can't hold aggro.
    - Adds on me and no one kills them, even after asking.

Ninja pulling. Makes me so frigging annoyed and frustrated.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Voidwalkers/Hunter pets with their taunt ability on
    I no longer taunt off pets. I feel that by the time you're level 90, you should be practiced enough to turn off your growl when entering a dungeon. If the first pet death doesn't make it clear, the subsequent ones should.

Rage Thread

- Brazilian players...
    - "Gogogogogogo"

You might want to remove your bashing of brazilians. This is bordering on being against forum policy, and i'd guess you are likely to get a message from the infraction bot.

- Adds on me and no one kills them, even after asking
    This happens quite a lot in low level dungeons and I've no idea why. It seems to be a new feature in MoP. What I usually do is just heal myself and let my party die, but only because I have too much time on my hands!

Please, turn your damn pet taunt off. Or... don't actually. I usually queue with my healer friend, so he won't heal poor Wolfy or T-Rex Pwner or whatever the hell you have anyways.

What Grinds My Gears While healing

- Undergeared tanks pulling an entire room and dying in 1 second then complaining that I should have healed them since I have full mana. See what I did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    What Grinds My Gears While healing

- Undergeared tanks pulling an entire room and dying in 1 second then complaining that I should have healed them since I have full mana. See what I did there?
    Yes, you assumed I was undergeared... good for you. You're wrong, but good for you.

Deleted
    The only thing that annoys me when tanking is healers that heal the taunting pets. I get a strange amount of joy out of watching a hunter pet taunt something and die 10 seconds later

The reason Brazilians are such dicks online is because in their culture they resent rich imperialist gringos from the north, and on a US server thats you. They hate you and you didnt even know it.

This is why they always need, kick people randomly, talk a lot of crap, and generally be the worst people online.

(PC white knights: Transfer your main to Gurubashi-US and tell me after a month how much you love Brazilians. No-one taught or encouraged me to dislike BR's, its all through bitter experience on Gurubashi)

As a tank; When a healer goes oom due to healing a pet, or players who stand in shit & thus let me the tank who is dodging all the shit die due to being oom.

Oh and the dislike for BR's, I can understand your frustration through playing many mmos it is often BR's and often (not always) people from the Philippines who I have had issues with online. Thankfully in the EU (at least on Karazhan EU) I don't notice one group standing out from the rest.

-Grim
    Last edited by Grim32; 2013-02-04 at 06:01 PM.

I mostly play tanks, because its my favourite role in the game (i got a max level dk, monk, warrior and a paladin, and i tank on all of them). Sometimes i spec mistweaver on my monk, because its fun to heal on it, since i have no idea how to play the spec at all. But what mostly grinds my gears are:

-Super low dps. I know as a brewmaster tank that i will be top dps on trash 4/5 times. But if you have gotten your class to 90, you should atleast know how to pull your own weight.
    - Hunter/warlock pets taunting. I dont care if its helps with tank taking less damage, but ffs just turn off the fucking taunt
    - Healers that keep bitching about chain pulling. I could easily solo the damn packs on heroic without you healing, so stop bitching about me going too fast.
    - Not corpserunning players. There is no real reason why everyone else should run back, but not you. 5/5 times if someone doesent run back, i will not ress them.

I main a Prot Pally and Have a Resto Shammy alt.

- I hate shitty DPS, as a tank I like to do big pulls and get the instance over and onto the next asap.

-Shitty Heals as a tank

-Shitty Tanks as a Healer

-Pets, don't care what kind or what I am doing I hate them they are the biggest liabilities in the game.

-As a Healer I don't have pets show up on my UI, if you play a pet class I figure its your job to keep it alive.

- I play mostly for the loot and to upgrade my character, I hate people that need on things not for their specs or for xmog or some shit like that.

I'm not annoyed quickly, except by 1 thing as healer:

DPS suddenly running of to god knows where, pulling mobs, then dying, and go in chat all "yeah...our healer sucks..."