The Hobbit and WoW

First of, Holy shit hobbit 2, What a great movie. Go see it

Anyway
    Seeing the Journey and Smaug i cant help to feel that Hobbit is an epic version of what a story in WoW would be like.

Dwarfs going to retake Ironforge basicly and it kinda looks the same way

Anyone else getting these visions?
    And how did u enjoy the movie?

15+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit was awesome but I hope the WoW movie has alot more to do with that, if anything like that, it should be Gnomes taking back Gadgetzan.

The Hobbit is an epic adventure through Middle Earth, the WoW movie is the start of the First War, focusing on both sides, probably going to be a "political"/war movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    i cant help to feel that Hobbit is an epic version of what a story in WoW would be like.
    I'm... yeah, I'm simply misunderstanding what you're trying to say here. I have to be.

I did notice Azog looks a lot like Garrosh.

As for the movie, I liked it. It's not perfect (the Beorn and Mirkwood scenes were a bit rushed, and I could have done without the love triange), but I feel it gets a lot of undeserved flack. It's the very definition of "you can't please everyone": on one side are the Tolkien purists demanding an exact following of the book, and on the other are action movie fans who think any scene with dialogue is boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    I did notice Azog looks a lot like Garrosh.

As for the movie, I liked it. It's not perfect (the Beorn and Mirkwood scenes were a bit rushed, and I could have done without the love triange), but I feel it gets a lot of undeserved flack. It's the very definition of "you can't please everyone": on one side are the Tolkien purists demanding an exact following of the book, and on the other are action movie fans who think any scene with dialogue is boring.
    The barrel scene down the rive was amazing! I also enjoyed the love thing going on with the elf and dwarf and want to see them hookup in the next movie. I guess my point is it has a little of everything!
    I support a cash shop in WoW!