Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Music] Is my singing voice good?

Well,

After alot of people told me that I have a pretty nice singing voice, I recorded a song today. Tell me, is it yay or nay?

Last edited by mmoc0f4b7c4548; 2013-03-25 at 12:36 AM.

The latter half is better than the first half. I think it's alright, but at first it seemed a bit shaky. Just needs some steady practice it seems like.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

7/10 the beginning was very shaking else wise it was fine. Also I really can't tell if you're male or female.

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt a lot of emotion in the song. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was good, can't tell if boy or girl though. Either way good!
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Just since other people are mentioning it, I was pretty sure you were a guy while listening to it.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Good is relative in this case, In my opinion It's definitely good enough to sing in front of a small audience without making an ass of yourself, it might just be good enough to get a recall on XXX's got talent. It isn't good enough (at least yet) to win it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretusker View Post
    Good is relative in this case, In my opinion It's definitely good enough to sing in front of a small audience without making an ass of yourself, it might just be good enough to get a recall on XXX's got talent. It isn't good enough (at least yet) to win it.
    Good thing opinions have nothing to do with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Good thing opinions have nothing to do with facts.
    Your opinion isn't a fact either you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10. A little too breathy, but wasn't bad. Get some bass in that voice lol.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

That was very nice. Also, are you the one playing the guitar? With a bit of coaching I think you could very easily put out a record. Do you have any of your own songs that you could sing? But yeah over all a very solid 8/10 =D

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you sound fine In fact, I think your voice is way more interesting than most people who get far in such reality shows as Voice. You have style and substance, and it’s special, not stereotypical.

heaps better than what i would be able to pull off i'd say 7/10 as others mentioned it seems a little shaky it first and it seems a little breathy to me. Then that all said and done it sounds good and with some more practice and maybe some coaching im certain it will be miles better.

Deleted
    Thanks you all. I will try to improve myself by listen to your criticism
    Btw I am indeed a guy :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretusker View Post
    This I agree with. It's good, but not special.

I heard a boyish voice, so I guess you're around 14 years old?

As a tip, work on your breathing. Not that it was annoying, but it was clearly audible. Not that I can do it better, but you can still learn enough (I'm comparing you to my sisters).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    This I agree with. It's good, but not special.

I heard a boyish voice, so I guess you're around 14 years old?
    Almost. I'll be 21 in about a month.

On a sidenote: This is the first time I actually tried to sing a song and record it. I friend of mine told me I should try to record to get some reactions.
    Last edited by mmoc0f4b7c4548; 2013-02-08 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a singing trainer if you can, it'll only help you improve.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey whoah! Definitely a guy singing and that's just great!
    IMO the "shakyness" brings out a nice vibe to it. I think many indie artists have a shaky voice (Not sure if it's on-purpose or not), and it sounds great!
    Oh I can just think of you singing with an old washed up acoustic guitar somewhere in the alley. Girls will fall man!

On a second listen, I wish I could sing aswell! Also it's quite unique voice to me. Wouldn't hurt to hear some more
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Yeh thats really good