Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Imo they should just buff Flame Shock DoT dmg and searing totem. Not really big changes for PvP, but if done right, it could fix a whole lot of our missing consistent dps in PvE. Maybe even roll the buffs into Shamanism so enhancement/resto don't benefit from them if Blizzard wishes to not buff those specs.

OT: I'm currently not raiding seriously (guild drama...), just pugging my way through normals. So my opinion might be disregarded, but generally speaking, I'm at around 75-80k dps on fights like Feng or Imperial Vizier Zor'lok. At an ilvl of 485 that's not too bad I guess. However, I don't seem to see any mistakes in either your priority list (except for Fulmination, that should be at #3, not too sure if it shouldn't be under EB though^^) or your opening, although I use EB before Flameshock (generally 2 seconds before the pull, so I don't waste time casting it after the boss is pulled).
    Last edited by mmoc7168d263de; 2013-02-08 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Thats only true in some 10s. With this 10 comp, you have everything as well... Bloodlust, Skull Banner, all buffs and debuffs..
    Blizz made it a lot easier for 10s, now that so many classes bring so many buffs. It's very rare for a 10m to miss many substantial buffs.

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

And just on a side note.. when did I make the difference sound substantial? I just gave an insight to my pull rotation and how much dps I pull, nothing elitist there.

Well according to your numbers your dps is quite insane. As I said, I would understand that getting 125 LvBs crit insteaid of 115, getting all Earth Shocks in instead of 90% of them, having Flame Shock up instead having a combined 5 seconds of gap without it during the fight, and the searing totem down all the time, is going to increase dps.

What I dont understand is how that improve can give someone an increase of 20-30k in dps. Instead of 5-10k. I know I do some errors from time to time by missing out a searing totem for some seconds, and using earth shock instead of flame shock etc, thats ok. But I shouldnt loose 30k dps over it.

It has to be alot more to. Do you make any videos? I could learn alot from it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Thats only true in some 10s. With this 10 comp, you have everything as well... Bloodlust, Skull Banner, all buffs and debuffs..
    Blizz made it a lot easier for 10s, now that so many classes bring so many buffs. It's very rare for a 10m to miss many substantial buffs.

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

And just on a side note.. when did I make the difference sound substantial? I just gave an insight to my pull rotation and how much dps I pull, nothing elitist there.
    I understand that making everything alot better with the rotation and not missing out on stuff will increase my dps. But 30k? It doesnt make any sense to me. I would understand it if it would give me a 5-10k increase by nailing the rotation 100% of the time, instead of 95%. It has to be alot more then that.

Have you made any movies yet btw?

Deleted
    Most of your openers are quite similar, however i always precast LB so i can EB just before my ascendance for the extra stats.

Precasting LB is silly. EB affects everything you cast, LB just gives you an extra LS charge. The amount of uptime you have on your EB buff during Ascendance is easily offset by the amount of DPS you net simply having EB up at the time of the pull.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2013-02-09 at 01:59 AM. Reason: words

Deleted
    EB does not necissarily effect everything you do, it depends on the proc, EB doesn't benefit from itself (derp), but if it's a mastery proc fulmination does not get any benefit, and even tho it's only 33% chance it'll be a mastery proc, if i get an extra 3,5k mastery for 8 sec during my ascendance, which i pop very fast to stack with banner, pot and DMF proc, i think it's worth it. especially considering hat my first 3 globals wont benefit from it (BL, FE and FS to some extent).

That's a pretty big >if<. If it happens to choose Crit, you're SoL. I've just found the rotation to be more smooth precasting EB, the actually difference in DPS is likely fairly minimal.