Need help for a guildie

One of our guildies is really low on dps. We have been trying to work with him to improve his dps to no avail. I have his armory link and a wol report from tonight. Any help would be appreciated

www . worldoflogs . com/reports/rt-jn4g67bvflfoxxc4/details/3/?s=0&e=378

us . battle . net/wow/en/character/malganis/Krowlol/advanced

had to add spaces before and after the .'s as it won't let me post links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from the two pieces that are ungemmed and unenchanted ( guessing he got them recently) nothing s that wrong. Could change gloves enchant to mastery or haste, Intellect on wrist and jade spirit on weapon( guess he s waiting for a better version)
    Maybe a tad low on combustion

He just plays fire and with his gear thats the dps
    If you want more dps tell him to go arcane
    Last edited by Jimm3; 2013-02-05 at 08:49 AM.

Deleted
    Now I haven't been fire for a while, but he seems to be specked into haste. This isn't correct for a fire Mage, they need to be stacking crit after a soft haste cap of an extra Mage bomb tick.

The more crit he has, the more instant pyro blasts he's going to get, meaning higher ignite procs, which then in turn generate a much higher combustion.

Again, haven't been fire for a few month, so haste may be okay. But I don't think it is!!

As the poster above stated, he could keep this gear and just go arcane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke-Hex View Post
    Now I haven't been fire for a while, but he seems to be specked into haste. This isn't correct for a fire Mage, they need to be stacking crit after a soft haste cap of an extra Mage bomb tick.

The more crit he has, the more instant pyro blasts he's going to get, meaning higher ignite procs, which then in turn generate a much higher combustion.

Again, haven't been fire for a few month, so haste may be okay. But I don't think it is!!

As the poster above stated, he could keep this gear and just go arcane.
    He seems to be frost atm, thats why haste

Deleted
    All his gems are wrong, his reforges are wrong, (non optimal), his spec isn't the best spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    All his gems are wrong, his reforges are wrong, (non optimal), his spec isn't the best spec.
    He was fire with good gear/reforge/gems.

I guess he's trying frost atm with the same gear maybe thats why it can seem weird