Deleted

Exclamation I hate this RBG System..

I am play this game for 6 years but I am never get 2200+ Raiting in Arena or RBG.I am try going rated but my maximum exp. is 1.8 in arena and rbg also.
    some 1 can tell me that: <Mod Edit: Removed> Player how get 3000+ RBG Raiting in 1 day 01.06/2013 get many title and 2400+ achivment..I know Win-Trade the russian players boost ppl but blizzard cant see there ppl? or they can be change this rbg system.I see to many players in BG have full elite gears but is new player in game.I am play this game for 6 years but I think to I am nothing in this game...

Note:Sorry for my bad english

Mod Edit: We have a no name and shaming rule, please don't link to other peoples armories like that.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-02-05 at 09:46 AM.

Is this a joke or...?

You have an agility sword.

Blue PvP gear.

Five Unenchanted Items.

Two Heirloom items both of which only go to level 80 so worse then wearing cata raid gear.

Maybe work on these things before trying to hit 2200

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Is this a joke or...?

You have an agility sword.

Blue PvP gear.

Five Unenchanted Items.

Two Heirloom items both of which only go to level 80 so worse then wearing cata raid gear.

Maybe work on these things before trying to hit 2200
    Did you read his post?
    That person win traded to 3k rating.
    That's not his character.

You're not the brightest light bulb in the light bulb section of Woolworths, are you?

On topic: You just have to find a group, network with friends you meet along the way by pugging.
    That's how arena and RBGs are done, pure networking.

Deleted
    when I create post in this ppl always hate me mate not system or cheater players...always I am noob!
    because I cant speak english? or I need to learn english for play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Veqeta View Post
    when I create post in this ppl always hate me mate not system or cheater players...always I am noob!
    because I cant speak english? or I need to learn english for play this game?
    The person did not read your post, they came in wanting to hate something so they put their hate on you.
    Don't worry, ignore them.

The way I first broke every rating milestone was by making friends with players as I played.
    If you're 1800, try getting in to groups with 2k players, make good friends with the leader of the group, then ask to play again.
    Try your best to network with other people!

Deleted
    yea I know I have not chance in pug raid but anyway Im make event every week on openraid.eu but ppl hate me because my english is bad and I cant talking.I have not chance in my realm to Neptulon EU have only 2 3 good raid but I need to learn Bulgarian language or English :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 08:42 AM ----------

you hate this guy? : <Mod Edit: Removed>
    use 2x Heirloom 80 level items and with agility sword?

IF u check this players again u can see 498 ilvl Elite Weapon...

I hate newbies get 498 ilvl elite weapons!
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-02-05 at 09:46 AM.