Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    At first i thought it was cool, but then, it became a terrible nightmare ...

You know, on MoP, quests gave us tons of funny items, and we have a chance to drop the same kind of items on rare elite but it takes WAY too many slots on my inventory, my bank is full and my inventory is nearly full, it's terrible, how am i supposed to stock my transmog sets etc ... with all theses things ?

Blizzard really have to do something about this :/
    Just delete them like I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beefhamer View Post
    just delete them like i do.
    we need an addon to delete it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    For a somewhat new alt you might have 5-10 (max) fun items worth saving, I hardly see an issue.

I'm more frustrated with the fact my inventory is filled with random cooking ingredients..
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    The lack of Windwool bags is outrageous. They should just add 36slot bags already, for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    For a somewhat new alt you might have 5-10 (max) fun items worth saving, I hardly see an issue.

I'm more frustrated with the fact my inventory is filled with random cooking ingredients..
    Yeah totally agree - but it all adds up. And while foodstuff is usefull the other items in question are pretty much not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i sometimes use them for fun, but very rarely, also i have difficulties to throw things, especially when i know that i can't get them back - even in the reality.
    there is a name for that it is called hoarding, i threw em all away, they are worthless. i got a few from past xpacks like leylaya lockett, the thing that turns u into a sketti bird thing from bc, archy thing that turns u into a naga, things like that, but a puntable marmot or a turnip punching bag, y would i use that? and i know my spelling aint the greatest

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post

they got a bag just for cooking ingredients u can get from halfhill and put in a bank slot or do what i do and get a cpl guilds, buy up all the tabs level them to lvl5 and hen u can have guilds for alts that r storage and well give u money everytime u loot money in the world

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We need a collectibles spellbook making all these items "spells" you can learn and use without losing inventory space.
    WoW could use an advanced Lorebook. Kinda like EQ2 has atm. Think it might work with the archy ui more or less. On use items you can drag on your hotbar.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a bug with void storage where any "upgradeable" item can't be put in...they haven't fixed it yet as far as I know and I would have never known if I hadn't decided I wanted to keep a couple of the pre-5.2 items for transmog.

As far as the "fun" items from quests in MoP, I tossed most all of mine aside from possibly the turnip punching bag. There was really no point to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    puntable marmot or a turnip punching bag, y would i use that?[COLOR="red"]
    Because it's fun?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I treat all items in game the same as I do in real-life. If I don't use it on a regular basis or won't use it for some considerable time it gets trashed. This is why I have lots of space in my bags and bank and have never been required to use Void Storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    I treat all items in game the same as I do in real-life. If I don't use it on a regular basis or won't use it for some considerable time it gets trashed. This is why I have lots of space in my bags and bank and have never been required to use Void Storage.
    Well I used voidstorage for transmog-sets that I won't be using soon. Or those sets I cannot seem to complete within a small amount of time.

Deleted
    I would like to see a vendor above a special bag or being able to put them into the void storage.

All they have to do is to make a list of all those vanity items and make a vendor.
    Then it's safe to destroy the vanity items as you can just buy them for let's say 25 gold if you want to.

MoP definitely made it worse.

- Iron boot flask
    - Hozen Beach Ball
    - Mr Smites Compass
    - Kang's bindstone
    - Orb of the Sindorei
    - Krastinov's bag of horrors
    - Ai-Li's Skymirror
    - Gokklok's Shell
    - Leyra's Locket
    - Totem of Harmony
    - Puntable Marmot
    - Four senses brew
    - Orb of Deception
    - Crystal of Insanity
    - Sayalin Warscout
    - The Panflute
    - Turnip Punching bag
    - Anatomical Dummy
    - Wikky's Whistle
    - Flamming Piccalo
    - Flippable Table

And that is all I can think of off the top of my head, There is certainly ALOT

Don't even get me started on the cooldowns of these things.

Yay 10 minute uses and 2 hour cooldowns, Or even worse with the totem of harmony....1 min use, 1 hour cooldown....the fuck
    Last edited by Elysara; 2013-02-05 at 03:45 PM.

At first i thought it was cool, but then, it became a terrible nightmare ...

You know, on MoP, quests gave us tons of funny items, and we have a chance to drop the same kind of items on rare elite but it takes WAY too many slots on my inventory, my bank is full and my inventory is nearly full, it's terrible, how am i supposed to stock my transmog sets etc ... with all theses things ?

Blizzard really have to do something about this :/
    Blizzard HAS to do something about this? What do they have to fix? Are you saying they should just abandon novelty items and tansmog entirely so you don't have to make a choice with your inventory space? Perhaps you'd like an infinitely large inventory, or maybe just 500 slot bags to alleviate your problem and allow you to store every single item in existence on one toon?

Players complaining about lack of bag space really don't have a leg to stand on as far as I'm concerned. In order to make the game viable, its necessary to have enough bag space to carry your gear, maybe some consumables and MAYBE some crafting materials. That's taken care of if you have a set of 14 slot bags for your character bags. We haven't even touched banks (which can pretty easily hold almost 200 items if you get 22+ slot bags) or void storage. If you're really so hard up for space that you have problems, maybe consider clearing your inventory out a bit? Do you really need that sword you won back in ICC? How about that helm from 5-man zul'aman? Or the toy train set? (God, do I hate train sets)

My point is this. You have to make a choice between what's necessary and what's worth keeping. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Blizzard can either keep giving us interesting things that we can choose to keep in our inventory, in which case there are always going to be people complaining about bag space not being enough. Or they can just stop giving us anything that isn't gear or consumables and you can kiss your optional novelty items goodbye.

Need more bag space? Here's an idea. Get rid of the useless items that you used once, thought was fun and decided to keep forever just in case you ever came across a scenario where making your character glow for 20 seconds was useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Players complaining about lack of bag space really don't have a leg to stand on as far as I'm concerned.

In order to make the game viable, its necessary to have enough bag space to carry your gear, maybe some consumables and MAYBE some crafting materials. That's taken care of if you have a set of 14 slot bags for your character bags.

We haven't even touched banks (which can pretty easily hold almost 200 items if you get 22+ slot bags) or void storage. If you're really so hard up for space that you have problems, maybe consider clearing your inventory out a bit? Do you really need that sword you won back in ICC? How about that helm from 5-man zul'aman?.
    Misc Items are not for everyone I understand that for certain. Some people despise them, Others love them.

But a good majority of players do use transmog and I can tell you from experience that if you are a transmog junkie like me. Your bank and void storage have very little to NO room left. I personally have about 17 armor sets in my bank and another 6-7 in void storage.

Crazy? Definitely but it is what I want. I am sorry if you want to look like you came out of a buggie from the 70's and look like a mismatched pair of hemp shirt and pants, But that may be what you want, But some of us DO enjoy looking like that druid out of ICC or that Cenarion druid from Vanilla.

You cannot criticize people for personal taste, Because that's basically saying "MY OPINION IS FACT AND YOU ARE WRONG" Which is extremely asinine

What Kurzior basically said. I cleaned my banks/alts/bags etc out and lo and behold... I got loads of space for pretty much anything.
    It is just deciding "do I need this?" And I am sure there are some items that are too damn fun to get rid of (orb of the sindorei/deception etc) but most are just a pain and useless.

And I do have sets collected aswell:
    tier 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Grand Marshal - loads of weapons/cloaks/shields

I've chucked out plenty of these that, given more bag space, I would have preferred to keep. But some of them are awesome. I will never get bored of punting marmots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delete them? the option is there, I dont understand this topic. (Dont delete the marmot, thats the only one that needs to stay)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Delete them? the option is there, I dont understand this topic. (Dont delete the marmot, thats the only one that needs to stay)
    But i can't get them back, if i throw thoses items, i have no chance to get them back !

Oh goodie. It's rhetorical question time...

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I disagree, I love the misc items. If they're taking up so much space heres a thought, put them in the bank.
    You quoted a post that specifically says "my bank is full" and suggested that he put them in his bank. Do you even read before you post? Or do you do that idiotic thing where you just skim the thread title and assume you know everything that's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    There's two possible scenarios here:

1. Blizzard make fun items and give us the choice of destroying them if we don't want them.

2. Blizzard don't make fun items and don't give us the choice of having the fun item in the first place.

Are you honestly saying you want the second option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Blizzard HAS to do something about this? What do they have to fix? Are you saying they should just abandon novelty items and tansmog entirely so you don't have to make a choice with your inventory space? Perhaps you'd like an infinitely large inventory, or maybe just 500 slot bags to alleviate your problem and allow you to store every single item in existence on one toon?

Players complaining about lack of bag space really don't have a leg to stand on as far as I'm concerned. In order to make the game viable, its necessary to have enough bag space to carry your gear, maybe some consumables and MAYBE some crafting materials. That's taken care of if you have a set of 14 slot bags for your character bags. We haven't even touched banks (which can pretty easily hold almost 200 items if you get 22+ slot bags) or void storage. If you're really so hard up for space that you have problems, maybe consider clearing your inventory out a bit? Do you really need that sword you won back in ICC? How about that helm from 5-man zul'aman? Or the toy train set? (God, do I hate train sets)

My point is this. You have to make a choice between what's necessary and what's worth keeping. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Blizzard can either keep giving us interesting things that we can choose to keep in our inventory, in which case there are always going to be people complaining about bag space not being enough. Or they can just stop giving us anything that isn't gear or consumables and you can kiss your optional novelty items goodbye.

Need more bag space? Here's an idea. Get rid of the useless items that you used once, thought was fun and decided to keep forever just in case you ever came across a scenario where making your character glow for 20 seconds was useful.
    Why do you people keep acting like there are only two options here? I'm a retard when it comes to creativity but even I can think of like five other things Blizzard could do here. Two great ones have already been suggested in this thread (Bauble Bag and using the spellbook). How completely thoughtless must you be to assume this is an "on or off" lightswitch situation?
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2013-02-05 at 04:46 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.