Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    So after playing MM a lot more and familiarizing myself with the min-maxing and other finer points of the spec I am willing to say that there is nothing seriously wrong with MMs damage output when played well. I still can't quite match my BM DPS (about 2-4k off on most fights) and I still find the Careful Aim seciton to be a massive pain because of the high Focus cost on Aimed Shot.

I still stand by my original theory that the best way to fix this is to in one way or another make Aimed Shot cost a lower percentage of our focus pool. Currently 50 cost on a 100 Focus pool is 50% cost. I would suggest lowering it to a 30-35% cost, either by maxing it cost 30-35 Focus and keep our Focus pool at 100 or Increase our Focus pool to 120 and have the cost for Aimed Shot at 40.
    if it was that close more people would be playing it. a 2-4k difference is small enough people will suck it up to play something like vs hate, that is why some play SV for every fight.

Marks MIGHT come withing 2/5k when 5.2 hits when people are still playing with 4pc t14 and the AiS cast reduction vs people without the 4pc. As it sits that half assed change is not going to be enough to make people play it, not when SV is set to beat both BM and MM in all aspects. Just look at the new stuff in 5.2, legendary meta that does nature damage (boosted by SV mastery) 2pc tier that needs 40% mastery from BM to equal the damage it does at SV based on the PPM difference, and a 4pc that is boosted by SV mastery.

Now i dislike SV as a spec because of its RNG playstyle, but its set to have about a 5% lead on BM with the 4pv tier and the meta. Unless they do something with scaling BM is going bye bye as soon at the t14 4pc is busted.

I wonder, so much discussion here, but will those bliiz staff be reading these positive inputs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seraphien View Post
    I wonder, so much discussion here, but will those bliiz staff be reading these positive inputs?
    Ofc not, they only read the official forums, and mostly US-side. I'm in Europe, so I wrote a post there (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6533044785), haven't gotten much support there from the community though.

Quote Originally Posted by seraphien View Post
    they said in beta they actually ignore most input from the player base at this point and kinda do what they feel like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    they said in beta they actually ignore most input from the player base at this point and kinda do what they feel like.
    They ignore input that's classified as mass whining, QQing, and asking for unjustified buffs. I'm sure this sounds familiar to you.

This new haste trinket will make things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    They ignore input that's classified as mass whining, QQing, and asking for unjustified buffs. I'm sure this sounds familiar to you.
    No they said they ignored palyer feedback in genreal. Thus why MASSIV bugs made it to live like the stampede bug which was told to them months before beta was over, they were told monks played like crap and did little damage and told fire mages were OP and warlocks were OP. They ignored all of it during beta, game goes live and then they pretend the issues they were told about are not really there until it has massive effects on the meta game then they act like they found them 6 months after they were told about them yet simply ignored them.

THe major things they were told about and ignored before mop launched all had to be fixed and several are still broken and supposedly fixed in 5.2.