Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've said for a long time that Rogues should be able to quest and be in dungeon queues for both sides. After all, Blizzard's own definition of the class says that the rogue is entirely devoid of loyalty to anybody except the person who is paying them at the moment, that the only law rogues obey is the law of the contract.

Of course in PvP they should fight for their faction, but I don't see why they couldn't quest for both sides or do cross-faction lfd/lfr groups. Would probably help out queue times at least.

Deleted
    The day Horde and Alliance fight alongside each other in raids and dungeons is the day the game dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always interested in the idea of cross faction groups in dungeons, I always thought that would've been pretty neat. Like a Blood Elf fighting along side a Night Elf. Also to add to the OP's idea it could just be certain dungeons that tie in with the whole rebelling against Garrosh story that would have cross faction so that it would make sense for having cross faction groups.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-02-06 at 12:11 AM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

It would invalidate guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone saying no because this expac is all about war and fighting need to look up the interviews with blizz on this expac. Mop is getting us closer to being peaceful allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    We've defeated the Legion twice already...
    No, we haven't.

Deleted
    I can already see the space goat thinking "An Orc, a goblin and two dead things. Will they be nice to me?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't mind a clan system among guilds, kind of like what Warhammer Online did. Multiple guilds band together and form a sort of clan or coven, to where it's essentially a super guild without the global guild tag (or with, if they implement it optionally). It was a cool feature and one of like 3 I thought WAR did right, and you could chat/plan/etc with everyone across the banded guilds for anything and everything. Would be cool to see fun features that revolve around that concept be put in the game at a later date, as well.
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    No, we haven't.
    You didn't play Warcraft 3, did you...?

Couldn't even pay me to group up with freaking alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongler View Post
    I personally wouldn't mind a clan system among guilds, kind of like Warhammer Online did. Multiple guilds band together and form a sort of clan or coven, to where it's essentially a super guild without the global guild tag (or with, if they implement it optionally).
    That might be the solution they're looking for to the 25 man raid problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there really is peace between factions after I can't see why not. It works fine in Rift, in fact I quite enjoy been able to chat, group and even be in the same guild as the other faction.

People who say they can't because of bgs and world pvp. They can stay in the game just as easy as they are now. The can just be from a gameplay point of view and not a lore one. When you join a group with the other faction it just makes sure you can't kill people in that group but you are flagged to the other faction to anyone outside the group.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    5-man pet battle dungeons. Where you use your pets to fight mobs. Bosses will drop various new pets, some pet vanity items and have a chance to drop epic pet upgrades stones.

Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolhack View Post
    Everyone saying no because this expac is all about war and fighting need to look up the interviews with blizz on this expac. Mop is getting us closer to being peaceful allies.
    Yeah, I do sometimes wonder if MoP is intended to bring the main conflict between the factions to a close. There still might be a few flare-ups and skirmishes (the Forsaken in particular are going to have to be dealt with in a meaningful way one of these days), but the sort of global warfare we saw in Cataclysm and now in MoP will be at an end.

If they do allow for cross-faction groups, it'll likely be heavily restricted at the beginning. Probably limited to just the content surrounding the Siege of Orgrimmar, and maybe not even all of that. Then in the next expansion they can broaden the scope to include most of the new content.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    5-man pet battle dungeons. Where you use your pets to fight mobs. Bosses will drop various new pets, some pet vanity items and have a chance to drop epic pet upgrades stones.
    Ha ha. I don't believe this for a minute but the idea is so epic it should be done.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt the cross faction thing will ever happen, I'm more of the mind of possibly seeing Cross realm groups outside of battlenet friends or even cross realm guilds...

The "big thing" will be account wide heirlooms.

Watch.

I don't think cross-faction grouping is the "next big thing". Its really doesn't add much at all to gameplay.

It could be crossrealm AH. This would alleviate the problem that low pop realms suffer since the crossrealms were implemented, higher competition for items, but also a lower amount of items on sale at the AH